forum

Demetori - Kuuchuu ni Shizumu Kishinjou ~ Counter-Clock Worl

posted
Total Posts
show more
sahuang
Storyboard is definitely fine, I just feel it's kinda coals to Newcastle....loool
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
:<
Monstrata
Extra Stage

Unused hitsounds:
drum-sliderslide7.wav

Combo colors 7 and 8 look really similar. Can you give them some more contrast?
00:11:222 (3,1) - Maybe it's just me, but this arrangement seems kinda messy. Like an unnecessary small overlap
00:31:328 (2) - Somehow, the placement felt kinda odd to me. I would have moved it a bit further up and to the left. It felt like the movement from 1>2 was really small compared to the previous notes. The bpm is slowing down. If you also make the spacing smaller you kinda lose the effect of slowing gradually imo.
01:03:595 (5,1) - Make them overlap similarly to 01:02:622 (1,2,3,4) - to complete the aesthetic?
01:23:919 (2,3) - Idk about this snapping. I think 3 is fine, but 2 doesn't sound like it lands on anything. Well, i trust your ears more so just double check this.
01:44:459 (6,7,1) - I think this rhythm is just going to throw people off. Better if you stick to white tick rhythm imo. The kickslider on the blue tick leading into the stream really looks like something you'd expect on a regular white tick stream pattern. The way it's NC'ed too also suggests that xP
02:07:486 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Hmm, interesting. I think it can work though. I feel like ppl are just going to click a 5th time on the repeat anyways haha. (They won't break so win win i guess).
03:32:946 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - I don't really like the triplets here. I think you could continue and use another slider in between. You put too many clicks here imo.
03:36:513 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Personally, i would have just done the acceleration right from the start. It's kinda hard to appreciate the accelerated stream pattern when theres only like 5 notes, and theres also a stack involved. But feel free to disagree.
04:30:189 (1) - This kinda looks like an alien slider xd. Maybe a few too many control points, but idk~ its just aesthetics
04:41:216 (7) - I think Ctrl+G flows more nicely. When you're creating cross screen movement like this, i think continually moving upward doesn't facilitate as good flow as up down up.
05:29:215 (3,4,5,1) - Not really a fan of the wide angle jumps here. Idk. To me, it makes the ending a bit anticlimactic. I would just do more standard jumps so you can use the momentum to create a large finale. If anything though, some more emphasis on 05:29:701 (1) - would be nice.
05:47:864 (1) - Offscreen.

[]

Call me back~
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

Monstrata wrote:

Extra Stage

Unused hitsounds:
drum-sliderslide7.wav deleted

Combo colors 7 and 8 look really similar. Can you give them some more contrast? aight
00:11:222 (3,1) - Maybe it's just me, but this arrangement seems kinda messy. Like an unnecessary small overlap wait it's barely even noticeable LOL but ok fixed
00:31:328 (2) - Somehow, the placement felt kinda odd to me. I would have moved it a bit further up and to the left. It felt like the movement from 1>2 was really small compared to the previous notes. The bpm is slowing down. If you also make the spacing smaller you kinda lose the effect of slowing gradually imo. Hmmm that makes sense, it does feel better so yea
01:03:595 (5,1) - Make them overlap similarly to 01:02:622 (1,2,3,4) - to complete the aesthetic? okay
01:23:919 (2,3) - Idk about this snapping. I think 3 is fine, but 2 doesn't sound like it lands on anything. Well, i trust your ears more so just double check this. Yeah it's more something like this where the 2 is 1/12 earlier. Overall that rhythm doesn't make a lot of sense and it's more of a mishap of the drummer that didn't get fixed in the post-processing due to the very low feedback it has. So as such, I did map it the way the rhythm was intended (the one I mapped makes a lot more sense on every level xd) so it's much more intuitive.
01:44:459 (6,7,1) - I think this rhythm is just going to throw people off. Better if you stick to white tick rhythm imo. The kickslider on the blue tick leading into the stream really looks like something you'd expect on a regular white tick stream pattern. The way it's NC'ed too also suggests that xP I guess I can move the NC on the kickslider instead, but the way the rhythm is built here properly emphasis the drum roll with the snare's accents.
02:07:486 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Hmm, interesting. I think it can work though. I feel like ppl are just going to click a 5th time on the repeat anyways haha. (They won't break so win win i guess). That's how you emphasis drumrolls working in groups of 3 xd. There is another one at the end of the solo aswell 04:05:540 (1,2,3,4) - , they do take you by off-guard if you aren't paying attention to the song, but otherwise fit the rolls much better.
03:32:946 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - I don't really like the triplets here. I think you could continue and use another slider in between. You put too many clicks here imo. o nice
03:36:513 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Personally, i would have just done the acceleration right from the start. It's kinda hard to appreciate the accelerated stream pattern when theres only like 5 notes, and theres also a stack involved. But feel free to disagree. It is really justified by the guitar though, which makes it fine to me. I do agree that it's a bit short to work with spacing changes, but going from a full stack to widespread stream makes it ok, as the contrast is high enough to be apprecied on a short stream.
04:30:189 (1) - This kinda looks like an alien slider xd. Maybe a few too many control points, but idk~ its just aesthetics n1c3 m3m3 d00d but don't advertise your map on my threads >:( Jokes aside, I did want a special unique slider to start this kiai, something that would be unique in this map, and I came up with this xd It's fine to me, it isn't exagerated or anything, nowhere near alien-like :V
04:41:216 (7) - I think Ctrl+G flows more nicely. When you're creating cross screen movement like this, i think continually moving upward doesn't facilitate as good flow as up down up. Hmmm okay, also changed the slidershapes to fit it more nicely xd
05:29:215 (3,4,5,1) - Not really a fan of the wide angle jumps here. Idk. To me, it makes the ending a bit anticlimactic. I would just do more standard jumps so you can use the momentum to create a large finale. If anything though, some more emphasis on 05:29:701 (1) - would be nice. It is indeed, and that is intended, as the song progressively goes downward here, it actually builds down and not up, compared to before that point, coming from a full on 1/4 double bass background with splashes every beat to a mere 1/2 drum roll is going down by quite a lot, so it is supposed to be anti-climatic, as the real climax of the song has already been done, at the 4:30 mark.
05:47:864 (1) - Offscreen. ph0k

[]

Call me back~ Where's your number tho bby
Monstrata
~
Yuii-
00:38:785 - 02:38:703 - 03:14:622 - 03:17:216 - 03:19:811 - 03:34:243 - 05:33:675 - 30%
04:19:892 - this one is fine because there's no slidertick

02:52:243 (6,7) - may i also suggest more spacing on this pattern? compared to everything else here, looks quite cramped
03:08:784 (1,2) - i also believe that these circles would make more sense if they were to be mapped as 03:10:081 (1) - since 03:08:784 (1) - isn't really part of the guitar soundzzz. refer to 02:03:432 - for more info!!

rest is fantastic
call monstrata back and i will qualify after
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

Yuii- wrote:

00:38:785 - 02:38:703 - 03:14:622 - 03:17:216 - 03:19:811 - 03:34:243 - 05:33:675 - 30%
04:19:892 - this one is fine because there's no slidertick aight

02:52:243 (6,7) - may i also suggest more spacing on this pattern? compared to everything else here, looks quite cramped Made it consistent with 01:47:216 (4) - xd
03:08:784 (1,2) - i also believe that these circles would make more sense if they were to be mapped as 03:10:081 (1) - since 03:08:784 (1) - isn't really part of the guitar soundzzz. refer to 02:03:432 - for more info!! It isn't, but it is a snare+crash cymbal tho, which is pretty strong

rest is fantastic you're fantastic
call monstrata back and i will qualify after
Monstrata
rest is fantastic
call yuii back and he will approve after
Lama Poluna
wtf change source to 東方輝針城 ~ Double Dealing Character. and metadata is not full
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
Aight boi, ya wantin' more tags? Ya gettin' more tags.

Also updated Source xd

If you were talking about the title though, the intro is the same title as the song, except in english instead of japanese, and it is in the tags. It would be redundant to add it in the title (and probably too long to allow me to submit the map xd)
Monstrata

Monstrata wrote:

rest is fantastic
call yuii back and he will approve after
Lama Poluna
I'm happy <3
Yuii-

Yuii- wrote:

DA ME TO RO
boi its been 2 years!!!!!!
fantastic work
Keada
Gz!
Ancelysia
speedranked
cyprianz5
lovei t
alacat
What is Teru Hari-jou ? "輝針城" should be "Kishinjou" that is written in kana.

Romanised : Kuuchuu ni Shizumu Kishinjou ~ Counter-Clock World

http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/html/th14top.html
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
o shiet, goddamnit lol, DQ time~
OnosakiHito
Ay, dq via request.
chainpullz
01:22:081 (1) - Who are you and what did you do with Goldenwolf :? :? :?
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

chainpullz wrote:

01:22:081 (1) - Who are you and what did you do with Goldenwolf :? :? :?
Welcome to Undermapping Land ╭( ・ㅂ・)و
Monstrata
The one time i forget to check metadata ahaha.
Yuii-
ahaha.
Meftly
Gratz on qualif and Happy Birthday Gw :D/
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
Thank you~
Surono
DemetoriForce <3
Aqo
woof woof

grats!!