posted
Total Posts
show more
Nao Tomori
#1 #2
Battle

[General]
Two .osb files and one of them is unused
I kinda find it lol that the english lyrics are so large compared to the japanese lyrics
speaking of lyrics, the japanese lyrics feel a bit pixelated, or low quality when they appear at the bottom, instances such as the ones that appear on 04:07:313 - feel like they're fine since they're fairly small, but instances such as 02:06:309 - lyrics here feel like they've just been upscaled

[whisper]
00:24:229 (3,1) - Why is the jump on 3?
00:59:061 (2,3) - The anti jump here kinda just feels random lol (disagree with other antijump usage around this section as well)
01:10:336 (2,3) - See, if you disagreed that the anti jump before didn't fit, this one (and possibly other ones around this section) don't really fit, your hitsounding and the music both pick up a bit here, having no movement, or a slight pause, here doesn't exactly make sense imo
01:12:350 (3,4,5) - The jumps here feel a bit overdone for a random section, 4,5,1 I can understand a bit more since vocals but 3 is kinda just there to enforce a triangle
02:05:705 (7) - This is pretty close compared to this section and previous section, it would make sense that thing are more spaced at 7 since this entire sections is a lot more fast paced and unique compared to other sections
02:44:766 - tbh based on your hitsounding and stuff, I would have expected a lot more pauses in this section for like the drum beats, it would have felt nicer and made this section feel unique since the music changed from previous sections
03:55:837 (3,4,5) - tbh with the hitsounding as it is rn it would have felt better if the rhythm was like below since that's the beats you emphasize with the hitsounds
04:09:730 (2,3,4,5) - Pattern feels unnecessarily spaced out even tho this section, while different, is pretty calm

mmm popping for the unused .osb files, while I don't really have too big of an issue with the map I dislike all the forced feeling triangles and I kinda don't like the aesthetics overall lol

nao is free to rebubble tho once the extra .osb is deleted
Topic Starter
Gaia
Battle

Battle wrote:

[General]
Two .osb files and one of them is unused

I kinda find it lol that the english lyrics are so large compared to the japanese lyrics
speaking of lyrics, the japanese lyrics feel a bit pixelated, or low quality when they appear at the bottom, instances such as the ones that appear on 04:07:313 - feel like they're fine since they're fairly small, but instances such as 02:06:309 - lyrics here feel like they've just been upscaled

[whisper]
00:24:229 (3,1) - Why is the jump on 3? one of those things where vocal starts on the downbeat but 1/2 later there's also a note worth emphasizing so i did this zzz
00:59:061 (2,3) - The anti jump here kinda just feels random lol (disagree with other antijump usage around this section as well) lol should i stack it properly then? imo they play the same way so idrc xD
01:10:336 (2,3) - See, if you disagreed that the anti jump before didn't fit, this one (and possibly other ones around this section) don't really fit, your hitsounding and the music both pick up a bit here, having no movement, or a slight pause, here doesn't exactly make sense imo
01:12:350 (3,4,5) - The jumps here feel a bit overdone for a random section, 4,5,1 I can understand a bit more since vocals but 3 is kinda just there to enforce a triangle
02:05:705 (7) - This is pretty close compared to this section and previous section, it would make sense that thing are more spaced at 7 since this entire sections is a lot more fast paced and unique compared to other sections moved last part closer
02:44:766 - tbh based on your hitsounding and stuff, I would have expected a lot more pauses in this section for like the drum beats, it would have felt nicer and made this section feel unique since the music changed from previous sections too many pauses isn't really fun to play though lol, i try to alternate between flow and pausing while accurately addressing the vocals
03:55:837 (3,4,5) - tbh with the hitsounding as it is rn it would have felt better if the rhythm was like below since that's the beats you emphasize with the hitsounds did this for playability, also difficulty consistency since i don't do it anywhere else, i wouldn't mind changing the hitsounds but i would prefer not to

04:09:730 (2,3,4,5) - Pattern feels unnecessarily spaced out even tho this section, while different, is pretty calm

mmm popping for the unused .osb files, while I don't really have too big of an issue with the map I dislike all the forced feeling triangles and I kinda don't like the aesthetics overall lol

nao is free to rebubble tho once the extra .osb is deleted

else are fixed, thx for modding!

___
damn sry nao i didn't know .osb's get duped after changing meta fml
Sidetail

Battle wrote:

[General]
Two .osb files and one of them is unused gaia fixed.
I kinda find it lol that the english lyrics are so large compared to the japanese lyrics they are same size and same font.
speaking of lyrics, the japanese lyrics feel a bit pixelated, or low quality when they appear at the bottom, instances such as the ones that appear on 04:07:313 - feel like they're fine since they're fairly small, but instances such as 02:06:309 - lyrics here feel like they've just been upscaled I believe current one is not that pixelated to deserve dedicated fix. I am fixing anything, it should be more of a size cut down (which would make sb look worse than current)
Topic Starter
Gaia
who's betastar??

Sidetail
rip bubble
Hokichi

Gaia wrote:

who's betastar??

Ikr, change it to Sidetail instead :^)
Nao Tomori
uhh i forgot about that too >.> woops

well, redl'd it and it didnt have 2 osb so i guess we're good to go...
Topic Starter
Gaia
tytytyyy//
pishifat
someone tell kibbleru to reply to mods

02:44:766 (1,2,3,1) - ur gonna hate me but the way you space 1/1 in this whole section sucks. like all 1/1 and 1/2 are visually the same, which is pretty nonsense design. either make the 1/1 use higher spacing or stacks/overlaps or anything to make it different from 1/2jumps.
mr bubble made a cool map involving cool 1/1 spacing nice1

if you do something about that clal me back lol
Sidetail

pishifat wrote:

someone tell kibbleru to reply to mods
i am betastar and kibb already dropped this sb 2 years ago. I felt half-finished sb on perfectly nice song was a waste to go graveyard, so i fixed up kibb`s sb and completed it. I replied to all the mods for sb, so it should be fine. sry for confusion.
Topic Starter
Gaia
shore i raise spacing of those 1/1s ty pishibat

tel me if not enuf tho imo the NCing helps with the readability there lol
Sidetail
Hokichi

Sidetail wrote:

Looks creepy
pishifat
i was talking about climber's high actually, but it seems he already did and i hadn't noticed
Sidetail

pishifat wrote:

i was talking about climber's high actually, but it seems he already did and i hadn't noticed
pishi ranked my two maps, now my sb is qualified, and climber's high (my first gd) is soon TM !!!!!! AHHHH thank pishi!!
Topic Starter
Gaia
thx pishi! my first app aaa

pishi x beta doujins when :eyes:
IamKwaN
fix and poke

Title: echoes
Artist: either project-ALCA- or やなぎなぎ

http://media.vgm.io/albums/65/32956/329 ... 749411.jpg
Kyouren
Or project-ALCA- feat. やなぎなぎ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3e4W9xvB0U