forum

[invalid] 'YT' rank?? :P

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Laxxer
Users with more than a set number of subs on youtube should be a different colour in chat and recieve benifits, I mean, youtubers help popularize osu! and it would be nice for osu! to pay back.
7ambda
peppy don't owe YouTubers jack squat

they CHOOSE to on their own choice
_Meep_
People who do osu just want to have fun,they probably won't want to be segregated from the rest and be the 'unique' ones
Sandy Hoey

_Meep_ wrote:

People who do osu just want to have fun,they probably won't want to be segregated from the rest and be the 'unique' ones
Don't think that is true. They probably dont do Youtube because they don't want recognition.

But on the other hand, I agree with Fire3tar, peppy doesn't owe Youtubers anything. They are just members of the community and dont deserve special benefits for free
Kondou-Shinichi
this isn't minecraft
7ambda

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

this isn't minecraft
that literally was my original comment LOL
Nathanael
If Pewdiepie goes back here and started making more osu! related stuff, he'll sure take the first spot despite most of his videos are non-osu! related.
Not all subscribers are interested in osu! so popular non-osu! YouTubers can easily get in which is definitely unfair to others.
Luqanted

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

this isn't minecraft
like hey, c'mon i also made a cringy video which is basically 3 or 2 years ago on how to make a osu! avatar

does that give me the YT rank
DJ Enetro
Provide with a YT link to the side like skype?
O2MasterFX
J u s t w h y ?