Still clueless lol
BoberOfDarkness
I want be ZiRoX pupil.
Kassias
Teach me please :?
Terton
I submitted an application to participate, but it seems I'm late
JBHyperion
Attention everyone! The Spring 2017 cycle is just around the corner! Important information, dates and times have been updated on the OP HERE, so make sure to read up if you're interested!

Mentor applications will be open from now until next Sunday, 05/02/17 at 00:00 UTC+0. If you think you've got what it takes to teach the next generation of mappers and modders, be sure to sign up using the provided google form in the OP. If you're a returning Mentor from the previous cycle, please fill out the form anyway to let us know if your circumstances have changed. If you don't respond, I'll assume you're not interested and remove you from the rotation.

If you're looking to join as a Mentee and improve your own mapping and modding, keep an eye on the Mentor List and this thread for a notification. Applications will open next Sunday, 05/02/17 at 00:00 UTC+0, as the Mentor applications close.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
SYAHME
I want to be a mentee, hehehe
DeletedUser_6709840
I hope im cut out for mentoring this round
JBHyperion
Attention Everyone!

Mentee applications have opened and can be found via the link in the OP. Applications will remain open until 19/02/17, 00:00 UTC+0, so be sure to fill the form out before then if you wish to participate this cycle!

You'll be asked if you have a preferred mentor (or mentors) in the submission form - you can find some basic info on each mentor such as timezones and number of mentee slots available for each mentor in the second post HERE. For more details on preferred mapping styles, music, and what to expect from them as a mentor visit HERE. Mentor applications are still open so additional mentors may become available over time. Once a mentor agrees on one or more mentees, they'll become "locked out", so choose wisely and remember to make a good impression, as there will be more applications than available spaces!

If your first choice mentors become unavailable, don't panic! If a mentor who wasn't your first or second choice is interested in your application, we'll notify you.

Good luck to everyone!
Topic Starter
Ascendance
I did some stuff
autofanboy
:thinking:
_Meep_
ima gawd
JBHyperion
A little update:

All current mentors have now filled their slots for the upcoming Spring Cycle which is due to start next Sunday the 19th of February. We had 26 applications for our 8 mentors, so unfortunately there weren't enough spaces for everyone. Don't worry if you didn't get accepted this round though! Be sure to check back in May for the start of the Summer Cycle!
Riari
:cry:
Weber
finally its time for me to exit this mortal plane
autofanboy
wait for my comeback in summer
Aerene
I missed this again :<
sxy62146214
My idol is JBH.
:learning mapping:
Dr_Marc
In May, on what day does the application start?
The Last
I want to be a mentee, but it seems that I'm late, or not?
ZiRoX
There's the summer cycle coming. It's in the stickied threads.