Total Posts
show more
kai99
hi im kai
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

hi im kai
Aka
hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

hi im kai
Aka
hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
stop quoting thissss
DJ Enetro

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Says the person who is autistic enough to take something I say from Off-topic seriously.
Also, please stay as a virgin so that autism won't inherit down to someone's child.
Not be a loser today by using the promo code "Anchor" for a 15% off your favorite doujinshis, figurines and any other merchandise from FAKKU.

Well you're right I actually have autism
Then again this is coming from a guy who doesn't know how to really live their life in a strong way, dissing me in a "spray and pray" way. He should be only a private if he join the military

Roast #6 -> Allmynamestaken
kai99
lmaoooooo smoke weed everyday
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

SM0K3 W33D 3V3RYDAY
SM0K3 W33D
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

SM0K3 W33D 3V3RYDAY
SM0K3 W33D
illuminati
Topic Starter
abraker

kai99 wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

SM0K3 W33D 3V3RYDAY
SM0K3 W33D
illuminati
wait...

*GASP*
3👁3
kai99
👁
👁👁
👁👁👁
Meah
One drop of Meah is all you need
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999

johnmedina999 wrote:

One drop of Me is all you need
Blitzfrog

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Guess your mommy got what she needed
Dropped you too hard doe
DJ Enetro
I'm the shield that Blitzfrog wields against your fire
johnmedina999

Blitzfrog wrote:

Dropped you too hard doe
Master; please teach me your ways.
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Dropped you too hard doe
Master; please teach me your ways.
Alright follow these steps and you will learn the ways:
1) Forget you have a dick. You are not getting your dick stuck in anything this time. Tuck in your vaginas and assholes too, you won't be needing those either
2) Pick yourself up by the feet. Make sure you are defying physics and floating above ground. If you have trouble doing this step, you prob got a boner from the previous step
3) Now raise the arm holding your feet up and pull back. Go as far back as you can. Build up that energy
4) Now swing the hand as hard as you can, releasing your legs. If you don't go off flying, you are probably spinning in place. Just throw up a couple times and you should be ok
5) You should have hit something by the time you are reading this step, and hopefully by your head. If not, repeat this entire damn thing again until you get a concussion.
6) Not exactly dropping, but now you got profit... and a mental disorder. You are welcome!
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Alright follow these steps and you will learn the ways:
1) Forget you have a dick. You are not getting your dick stuck in anything this time. Tuck in your vaginas and assholes too, you won't be needing those either
2) Pick yourself up by the feet. Make sure you are defying physics and floating above ground. If you have trouble doing this step, you prob got a boner from the previous step
3) Now raise the arm holding your feet up and pull back. Go as far back as you can. Build up that energy
4) Now swing the hand as hard as you can, releasing your legs. If you don't go off flying, you are probably spinning in place. Just throw up a couple times and you should be ok
5) You should have hit something by the time you are reading this step, and hopefully by your head. If not, repeat this entire damn thing again until you get a concussion.
6) Not exactly dropping, but now you got profit... and a mental disorder. You are welcome!
Or you can just be like me and have your mom drop you for you
kai99
wew
Topic Starter
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Or you can just be like me and have your mom drop you for you
Your grandmother is dead. She had a fate worse than being roasted