forum

Getty vs. DJ DiA - Fox4-Raize-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stjpa
Wasn't meant to be a dick move obviously, sorry if it looked like one lol.

Just thought he didn't know the rule as he seems to be new in the mapping community, and that's it.
Voxnola
Yumekui Merry is a good anime :)
Topic Starter
Kaifin
i love anime
Avena
A BN isn't obligated to help you in any way though, if he wants to just drop by and comment, he can.
You need to understand that no one HAS to mod your map and give feedback, you shouldn't feel entitled to getting feedback from people because if they will want to, they will mod.
Topic Starter
Kaifin

Priti wrote:

A BN isn't obligated to help you in any way though, if he wants to just drop by and comment, he can.
You need to understand that no one HAS to mod your map and give feedback, you shouldn't feel entitled to getting feedback from people because if they will want to, they will mod.
thank you for your feedback! i will use it in the future on the rest of my maps!
Spagett

Priti wrote:

Uh....

Osu Wiki Page on Beatmap Nominators wrote:

Members of the Beatmap Nomination Group are responsible primarily for modding the pending beatmaps into the ranking cycle. BN are the people to go to for any modding or advice requests about anything mapping or modding related. (Source)
It's kind of their job to at least give feedback. If nobody had to work, why would people work? You're making BN groups sound like fucking communism.
Topic Starter
Kaifin
both sides of argument: drop it, it's resolved

my map thread is not the place to debate these things

lets move on! :)
Topic Starter
Kaifin
changelog:

kamal cs up, various offscreen's fixed

xilver 1/3 unfucked at ending

hoping we're good to go!
Spaghetti
Re-nominated! We should be good now.
Stjpa
Looked at the diffs, the things I wanna change are too minimalistic and not even noticable at all so just leave a message when you are ready.
Stjpa
Checked if nothings off-screen in Vinxis diff, everything is good~
Topic Starter
Kaifin
thank you to everyone who has helped along the way with the map, i hope this time we pull through for rank!
kbd
ranked hype. best of 2016, although I am heavily biased. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Karen
o i forgot to qualify this
-Yuzo-
awesome map :) 8-) :P
C00L
shoudnt the small sv in the last diff be specified somewhere in the description?

Ranking Criteria wrote:

If non-standard slider velocity multipliers are used, they must be announced in the beatmap description during the modding process.
Topic Starter
Kaifin
added to descrip
C00L
nic nic
Stoof
we ranked
Topic Starter
Kaifin
thank you everyone for the support and favourites! my first ranked set
Kawashiro
Congratz :)