forum

Confess to the User Above You

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blitzfrog
Mouth big enough to swallow
Kyomaku
Saw one of your posts in a different section and have to admit you are actually a pretty interesting and bright mind. It was about competitive play and improvement, in particular about the common argument that enjoying the game is key to improve.

Thing is though, that the common masses usually do not have that competitive drive to work for their improvement and might quickly give up, if they aren't enjoying themselves enough along the way, hence for most people, enjoying the game is the most important aspect. It isn't actually for improving though, but for not giving up/stopping to play and you will inevitably improve if you keep playing/stick around. Another funny aspect is, if you're having fun, you'll probably be willing to invest more time/play more, which will accelerate improvement.

Enjoying improvement is yet another mindset. Personally I'm of the "playing to learn" mindset, so while I enjoy being competitive/becoming competitive, what I enjoy the most is improving, thus I have the motivation to put in work and actually enjoy grinding.

In short, I agree with your sentiment that enjoying the game is not the best way to improve and that grinding/practicing is very valuable, but most people do not enjoy grinding and would probably stop playing the game quickly. I think in those improvement threads, they should add multiple sections, covering different mindsets and motivations. Would help a lot.
Aomi
I can't say I like you but I don't dislike you either.
You're not a nuisance, at least not for now.
Fourth
I actually don't know much about you, but I that you are nice and cool
lol
i used to not like you but honestly i think youre pretty cool
Blitzfrog

Kyomaku wrote:

Saw one of your posts in a different section and have to admit you are actually a pretty interesting and bright mind. It was about competitive play and improvement, in particular about the common argument that enjoying the game is key to improve...
Deez nuts on your chin

On Topic:

I like it that you hate me
Chaosemerald
Your avatar is adorable
Kyomaku
Your past avatars were all pretty funny. I liked them.
Blitzfrog
Become Blitzfrog #2 plz, thx
Bloom
I intentionally ignore or stay away from friends and people in general.
Blitzfrog
I seriously don't know you bro
Sentencings
I want you to watch Inanimate Insanity.

For the love of god...
Aomi
you're kinda weird, but in a good way?
Blitzfrog
I feel like you're an emotional type
[ LemonAdd ]
I'm in love with your poop
slithien
I love the gif on your user-page :v
kai99
Cool avatar, really stands out

i know the original one too lmao love it
Taj
You are mentally unfitt o get runover like
CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT DAT.
Comfy Slippers
OVERDRIVE!
johnmedina999
I'm jealous of you.
Comfy Slippers
its not like i like u or anything b-
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-aka
GSG95
Idk your country flag looks pretty neat I guess
n0stamina
Ily
Meah
ily
kai99
hi!
Aomi
i want to get to know you more
Comfy Slippers
ay bb, wanna watch liar game 2getha