forum

Mediks - Outbreak [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeRandom Otaku
@Monstrata I fixed all NC's . I dont really want to change that pattern in anyway because its a nice visual imo and dont create a very unexpected flow either , play totally fine. so yea

Also I swapped 01:38:047 (2,3) - in timeline so they play better now

Thank you!

https://puu.sh/uBeOj/d808798882.txt
Monstrata
Since Taiko diffs have also been checked, here's your bubble!

normal-sliderslide25.wav appears unused with hitsound checker, but it is indeed used. See: 00:33:861 (1) - for an example.
Topic Starter
Strategas
thank you!

the hitsound checker is probably confused cuz I used soft green lines xd
OzzyOzrock
[Arrival's Oni]
  1. 01:21:128 (354,355) - 01:21:826 (359,360) - I like these later, but here they're literally mapped to nothing but a hi-hat hit. Simply dd _ k should be good enough to map to the music.
  2. 01:57:930 - What's the desired effect here? Going from a lone quint to two triplets I'm not sure if it builds up or down. If down, the Muzukashii's triplets are in the wrong spot.
[Arrival's Muzukashii]
  1. 00:43:977 (69) - Delete, as Muzukashii shouldn't be this constant.
    :arrow: Do the same to where you see fit a couple more times among 00:58:279 - and 01:16:768 - since they are pretty big note chains. 01:51:303 (356,357) - can die too tbh.
Otherwise I like Oni and Muzukashii is about as acceptable as it can get.
Arrival

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[Arrival's Oni]
  1. 01:21:128 (354,355) - 01:21:826 (359,360) - I like these later, but here they're literally mapped to nothing but a hi-hat hit. Simply dd _ k should be good enough to map to the music. Changed to dd _ k
  2. 01:57:930 - What's the desired effect here? Going from a lone quint to two triplets I'm not sure if it builds up or down. If down, the Muzukashii's triplets are in the wrong spot. Made it consistent with the Muzukashii
[Arrival's Muzukashii]
  1. 00:43:977 (69) - Delete, as Muzukashii shouldn't be this constant.
    :arrow: Do the same to where you see fit a couple more times among 00:58:279 - and 01:16:768 - since they are pretty big note chains. 01:51:303 (356,357) - can die too tbh. Applied and deleted some more notes in the time section you mentioned.
Otherwise I like Oni and Muzukashii is about as acceptable as it can get. Thanks for your mod ! :D
Oni
Muzu
OzzyOzrock
In case my message didn't arrive, while Oni's change is fine, it's that Oni lessens in density at the end, but Muzu goes higher instead, and I want those consistent :B minor but just clarifying that it was what I meant.
Arrival
Okay my english skills failed me, removed the triplets in the Muzukashii and made the last patterns less dense at the end compared at the beginning of the last part.

Muzu
OzzyOzrock
Good work!

Qualified!
Cryptic
Is it just me or is CBH's full name missing from the tags? Did he just want CBH instead of Come[Back]Home?
Come[Back]Home
Yeah, cbh is fine because you wont get any results if you type my full name in the search bar, so it doesnt really matter if there is my fullname in the tags.
Secretpipe
nice!:D
Topic Starter
Strategas
thanks OzzyOzrock!
LMT
rip yamicchi in tags
niyuji

GZ! :D
Okoratu
Guest mappers must be added to the tags of a mapset. This helps others to know if the map uploader is the main contributor of the mapset and who else contributed to the given mapset.
Cryptic
Keep in mind that Come[Back]Home works in game where it's the most useful IMO, so he needs to be added too (and don't forget Yamicchi).
sahuang
can actually add manually tbh
Topic Starter
Strategas
added
Monstrata
Rebub. My bad on that, thanks Cryptic.
OzzyOzrock
My bad too, thought cbh was right somehow lmfao.
Yamicchi
gratz :d