forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rwyta
I've never said it was bad -Oh you thought that was sarcasm, I tend to be like that sometimes progress is still proress I've never said climbing to silver was easy, heh sorry :p <- Also sorry xddd wait you're going to quote this and see this transparent text aren't you FU-
kai99

Flannel wrote:

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Gratz you're now the 60% of the entire LoL playerbase
it's my first season actually attempting to climb : (
goals are supposed to be high - why not aim for challenjour this season
Aurani
Time to kill kai99 and claim his RRN so I can finally play on the KR server.
kai99

Aurani wrote:

nuuuuuu rip
Hika

kai99 wrote:

NIGGA IF YOU DONT
Adorn

kai99 wrote:

unrealisticgoals are supposed to be high - why not aim for challenjour this season
@allmynames
No, I wasn't offended or anything. Was more or less just adding that to the original post..but in response lol.
kai99

Hika wrote:

kai99 wrote:

NIGGA IF YOU DONT
Comfy Slippers
ziggs OTPs unite VoHiYo
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

i have 2 accs on kr hmu if u want one both lvl 1 tho
Aurani
I'd LOVE to have one, but sadly I have like.... 290 ping in Seoul the last time I checked. Thanks for the offer though bud, you're now my new Osu waifu. :V
kai99

Aurani wrote:

I'd LOVE to have one, but sadly I have like.... 290 ping in Seoul the last time I checked. Thanks for the offer though bud, you're now my new Osu waifu. :V
every korean has like 7 ping and 9 at highest

can you believe that

like wtf

i play on 500 ping on NA

fuck koreans
Aurani
I have 25 on euw, 12 on eune, so I'm quite happy about my connection there compared to what my friends have, but even attempting to play on NA or KR results in me having suicidal thoughts. Nothing as bad as OCE though........ 390 ping OP.
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

hence why theyre still lvl 1, its thje same for me
pyrosushi_old
Gold Division V here. I'm just playing ARAM and waiting for good league modes to come out.

Ex. ARURF, URF, One for All, Etc.
kai99

pyrosushi wrote:

Gold Division V here. I'm just playing ARAM and waiting for good league modes to come out.

ARAM is nice but if I start grinding on ARAM i forget how to SR D:
Aurani

pyrosushi wrote:

Hey there casual brother. I'm doing pretty much the same. Ascension/URF/Aram every now and then is all I do on League nowadays.
Hika
Vayne is my new bot lane. Thx BORK buff.
Jordan
talon is bae
-SayaKai
Lee Sin to Lee Seen real quick.
lmao rito pls
Raging Bull
I should start climbing but idk what role to play.
Aurani
The new Lee skin is meh at best to me... it would be worth 1350 but is sure as fuck not worth being a legendary(?).
Hika

-SayaKai wrote:

Lee Sin to Lee Seen real quick.
lmao rito pls
lmfaooo please delete this
Comfy Slippers
Saw lee build bork, wanted to kms. Plat 3ish elo btw.
picky picky_old

Comfy Slippers wrote:

after the changes to it, its honestly not retarded to build on him, if youre ahead.
Aurani
Damnit Picky, I'm still not in Dia and I paid you good money to boost me!
Comfy Slippers

picky picky wrote:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

after the changes to it, its honestly not retarded to build on him, if youre ahead.
lee doesn't benefit from aa's, procing your passive a bit faster doesn't cut it aka its not gold efficient ... inb4 casters and bork just can't go together
picky picky_old

Comfy Slippers wrote:

lee doesn't benefit from aa's, procing your passive a bit faster doesn't cut it aka its not gold efficient ... inb4 casters and bork just can't go together
pretty sure i said "its not retarded". doesnt mean its good; lee benefits from aa's, idk how you play lee, full ap maybe? xd

Aurani wrote:

Damnit Picky, I'm still not in Dia and I paid you good money to boost me!
shit dude, uh gimme another 200€ and we got a deal! ill get u big elo
Aurani
I already gave you 482 Euro and you had your way with my body. I'm expecting to see Dia 2 on my acc tomorrow!
Comfy Slippers

picky picky wrote:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

pretty sure i said "its not retarded". doesnt mean its good; lee benefits from aa's, idk how you play lee, full ap maybe? xd
i play it how its supposed to be played, and guess what.. it works the best. Lee doesn't benefit from AAs in a sense where it impacts the game, just not how it kit works. Getting your passive half a second faster just doesn't cut it and every other source of dmg is butchered due to item.. so yea it's retarded cause it's pointless.

Look at it this way -- why build BORK and have lets say 70% of winning (closing out) the game while you can have a safe and good carry with standard build. But guess i'm just a boring meta-slave who likes to play this game the correct way.

inb4 redemption on lee cause it's "brokenlolomg"?
Aurani
Chill your tits mate, you could go full AP Riven jg and still win matches up to low Diamond. If the lad liked building botrk on Lee, let him, it's his playstyle. Efficiency has literally no business in such low rated games, as players CONSTANTLY make far, far bigger mistakes (be it mechanical or based on decisions) that overshadow a few percent more damage here and there due to one item.

The only time you'll EVER need an optimal build for every situation is when you get into games where the difference between you and the enemy is in who makes the right decisions both around the map and in the build.
Hika
building bork on lee now
picky picky_old

Comfy Slippers wrote:

i play it how its supposed to be played, and guess what.. it works the best. Lee doesn't benefit from AAs in a sense where it impacts the game, just not how it kit works. Getting your passive half a second faster just doesn't cut it and every other source of dmg is butchered due to item.. so yea it's retarded cause it's pointless.

Look at it this way -- why build BORK and have lets say 70% of winning (closing out) the game while you can have a safe and good carry with standard build. But guess i'm just a boring meta-slave who likes to play this game the correct way.

inb4 redemption on lee cause it's "brokenlolomg"?
wow full defense mode there lol ok. but ya if thats what you want to think, then feel free. cant have a discussion with league people without people feeling attacked

Aurani wrote:

I already gave you 482 Euro and you had your way with my body. I'm expecting to see Dia 2 on my acc tomorrow!
sry man i have job interview with g2 tomorrow?!?!?!

Hika wrote:

building bork on lee now
d5 inc boi
Comfy Slippers
damn lulu is freelo af, best girl on top of that

what do yall think of new galio?

@aurani
league is all about small things like this, that's why a lot of people think they've hit the ceiling. Properly building according to situations is among the most valued ones, and there's not situation that justifies BORK on lee. As i said, it doesn't fit his kit.
ne razumijem kako ne vidiš kontradiktornost kod ljudine :^)
Hika
New Galio is my bitch now.

I'm gonna play the fuck out of this nigga
DaddyCoolVipper
A friend of mine, who I can guarantee is a better player/theory crafter, used to build BOTRK fairly often on Lee Sin top. Considering the item got buffed recently, I wouldn't be too surprised to see it. It works surprisingly well! You benefit a lot from both the stats and the active to be an annoying duellist bruiser, pretty much. I don't think it's optimal at all, but it's more of an alternative play style sort of thing.
Zain Sugieres

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

A friend of mine, who I can guarantee is a better player/theory crafter, used to build BOTRK fairly often on Lee Sin top. Considering the item got buffed recently, I wouldn't be too surprised to see it. It works surprisingly well! You benefit a lot from both the stats and the active to be an annoying duellist bruiser, pretty much. I don't think it's optimal at all, but it's more of an alternative play style sort of thing.
Statikk
Aurani
Might as well build a deathcap to boost that shield yo. I mean, it COULD save you from a death or two. :^)
Rurree
why not build the ultimate alpha item WIT'S END
Hika

Madvillain wrote:

why not build the ultimate alpha item WIT'S END
wow you are so right

i dont even see wits end on ww anymore
did they change his ratios? i haven't played him after the rework
Zain Sugieres
I think its because attack speed is generally less built on ww since he gets some from W anyway
show more