forum

I'm 2 years late but....hi.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jjrocks
All right, I'm about 2 years late on this thing but lemme introduce myself anyway. HI OSU! My name is JJ and I've played a lot of osu!for the last 2 years but the occasional break has put me down to whatever the signature says I am at. Since I've played osu! a lot I've had my fun times in fact lemme start from the beginning.

Around late August I was looking on my favorite web comic, VG Cats which at that time updated frequently and when the artist went on a break longer than a month he was probably dead BUT I DIGRESS. On August 25th he linked to osu! and since I finished Elite Beat Agents a while back I was more than happy to join the site...well 3 days later. And after that I played for 2 more months before I stopped for some odd reason and rarely played for a year. In fact from March to November I didn't play at all mostly because that was when I got my new more awesome computer. Osu actually didn't work with my 64-bit computer for that period and also my motherboard got fried within that time but in November I was back in action (mostly....). March, April, and May I didn't play though because of exams, and the stress of school got to me. In June I used osu! mostly as a music player, and then in July I started playing A LOT more. And well, even though it's the 8th of August when I posted this, I've played nearly 700 times this month.

Well that was a short history of my osu! life. If ya didn't read it, it pretty much said: I played for a bit, I stopped for a year then I played a lot.

Osu! itself has done a lot for me as well, it's given me a lot of J-Pop to listen to plus it's made me a lot more of an otaku, I've watched several animes because of it (Lucky Star, Caanan, and ones I can't spell). I've gained friends in real life because of the same interests we've had and honestly I wouldn't be the same person I am without osu!

And lastly something about me. When I'm not playing videogames I like to do a lot of work in computer programs. I've been taking various forms of Computer Science since 2 years ago as well and last year I learnt C# so now I do a lot of work in C# and use XNA and am now trying to make my own game, but that's a different story for a different time. Oh yea, and I'm 16 and such....

All right that's really it about me and my osu experiences. I do chat a lot on the irc so if you want to you can say hi over there.

If you decided to not read the whole thing in short what I said is I play osu!, I like anime and computers, and I can't wait to play more osu!

-JJ
Shohei Ohtani
Cool story bro.
Lemon Water_old

Justin Bieber wrote:

Cool story bro.
I know right.
Wojjan
You have done well.
Better than any introduction since xDionysan.
Pokebis get the camera.
Topic Starter
jjrocks
Oh yea, lemme add that I won't be here for 3 weeks as I head of to Uganda (it was really unexpected) but I'll try to promote osu as much as possible when I'm there.
Pokebis
Yay, another American who can form full sentences!
Good to have you aboard the ship, sailor.
Vertigo Voyage

Pokebis wrote:

Yay, another American who can form full sentences!
Good to have you aboard the ship, sailor.
Impossible, nobody here can have an IQ higher than twelve.
Nadina120
very good jj I enjoyed reading your story
Claudia_old

Nadina12 wrote:

very good jj I enjoyed reading your story
thread necro not cool bro