forum

[duplicate] Sudden Death doesn't restart the beatmap

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +58
Topic Starter
Airem
It should.
Caput Mortuum
I don't see any problem with just using ctrl+r or "~".
Tanomoshii Nekojou
How about an option on the settings to make PF and/or SD to be on automatic restart? :3
Topic Starter
Airem
PF already restarts the map automatically so why not SD?
Remyria

Atlas97 wrote:

PF already restarts the map automatically so why not SD?

Because PF mod was created a while after SD

I find the auto restart of PF annoying, so yea, a toggle option like Tanomoshii Nekojou suggested would be better imo
Adorn
I think that SD should also auto restart. I don't find it annoying so personally wouldn't want to toggle it but I suppose that would be swell as well. You can always just edit that into your original post.
Topic Starter
Airem
Great suggestions! I and probably other players would be happy with such an option :D
Caput Mortuum
They should force the player to fail, not to restart
imo pf should be like sd.

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

How about an option on the settings to make PF and/or SD to be on automatic restart? :3
watch out for peppy coming to your house with a baseball bat :p
Asuka Kurashina
Being able to toggle Auto Restart on PF and SD would be nice imo some of us doesn't like auto restart some do so having that option would be great which is stated by Tanomoshii Nekojou
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Eraser wrote:

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

watch out for peppy coming to your house with a baseball bat :p
I'm looking forward for that.. haha :p

Asuka Kurashina wrote:

Being able to toggle Auto Restart on PF and SD would be nice imo some of us doesn't like auto restart some do so having that option would be great which is stated by Tanomoshii Nekojou
yey :D

Remyria wrote:

I find the auto restart of PF annoying, so yea, a toggle option like Tanomoshii Nekojou suggested would be better imo
ikr haha.. Its better to have a restart choice on PF and/or SD mods.... :3
Nathanael
Support this instead: "Selective" Perfect mod
johnmedina999

Eraser wrote:

This. The mod is called "Sudden Death" after all. Having it restart would only make it unusable in multiplayer like PF.
Tanomoshii Nekojou

johnmedina999 wrote:

Eraser wrote:

This. The mod is called "Sudden Death" after all. Having it restart would only make it unusable in multiplayer like PF.
I think SD mod is meant to have a perfect combo under any circumstances.. and the PF mod is meant to have a perfect gameplay and a perfect SS gameplay is a must... :3

Restart (I think) must be an option... :3 So enabling the restart option (I think) will make it be removed on the multiplayer...
Adorn

Nathanael wrote:

Support this instead: "Selective" Perfect mod
^^^^