have memes gone too far?
pkhg
i saw myself and uta here
this isnt going to end well

natsu's halcyon on hitsounding lmao
Flower

Shiirn wrote:

Flower wrote:

The system through PM is so complicated that I doubt whether there will be more than a dozen of people vote for something different from their nomination.
I don't understand how it's complicated.

You have 13 votes split among 7 points. you list what maps/users you want to give X amount of points.

I'd be shocked if someone actually used all 13 votes for each section, there isn't enough content for that.
You are changing the topic. What I meant is that I spent almost a whole afternoon composing a single PM with given format, not counting time spent checking beatmaps and people. This simply sucks.
pkhg
thats why i didnt participed xd
Shiirn

Flower wrote:

You are changing the topic. What I meant is that I spent almost a whole afternoon composing a single PM with given format, not counting time spent checking beatmaps and people. This simply sucks.

I spent like a half hour. I barely paid much attention to the mapping scene much all this past year and I still recognized 90% of the nominations just by name. Props to you for going into the nitty-gritty and comparing and constrasting beatmaps and people against one another, but it really shouldn't take all day to throw down some votes.

If you were going to go that deep into detail, the format being more suitable for that would not have saved you a significant amount of time.
HootOwlStar
maybe using survey sites in the future would make things go smoother and faster idk
VINXIS
we'r using a website next yr anyway Lmoa
Topic Starter
hehe
Votes close in roughly 11 hours, things are surprisingly close so every vote counts!
Mun
results when
Topic Starter
hehe
Alright, votes are closed! Results will be out this Friday! (10 Feb)
_handholding

handsome wrote:

Alright, votes are closed! Results will be out this Friday! (10 Feb)
Drumroll pls
VINXIS
Drumroll pls
Caput Mortuum
Topic Starter
hehe
Ascendance
Gratz
Nathan
well deserved pishi
squirrelpascals
Phishi well earned the Grand MCA Award. Congrats!
Senko-san
Unsurprising Nobore is Unsurprising.

Still, congratz.
Garden
triple kill
Gaia
unstoppable
Caput Mortuum
nice nobore
VINXIS
gratz karen and pishi!!!!
7ambda
Really surprised Secret Liqueur made #3 for the Japanese category. Pretty happy about that, especially since that was on my best of 2016.
Karen
wew
yf_bmp
Gratz!!!!
_Meep_
gratz to me not winning anything bcuz i sux \o/
ac8129464363
my boi pishi
Monstrata
gratz Karen and pishi!!

I'm really surprised by the number of people who voted too, despite complaints about the voting format this time around.
Left
winner : nobore susume
pw384
gratz to me probably

and yf <33333333
Stefan
Congrats to all winners! Also kudos to handsome and thanks VINXIS for organizing this event, worked pretty well. :D

Gonna shoot the beatmap pack with the winner maps in a few hours.
Rumia-
Gratz!!
Fia
Gratz everyone!
\Shimotsuki Haruka/
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3
puxtu
Hello there!
Lavender
Gratz
Kalibe