forum

Hello, I'm a potato.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snikkers
I'm not really new to osu, but I've only recently started taking it semi-serious as I've found more time to play. I'm also really bad at introductions, but we'll take a shot at this one I suppose =w=

Hi, I'm Snow (It's sort of become my pseudo-name considering no one has called me anything else in the past 2 years, not even my own family) and I've been here for a little over a year. I've only just started playing more recently, though (About 2 days into playing a lot). I'm rather antisocial, but I enjoy making friends, and making friends through #osu is like clawing at your eyes with a potato chip, so I'd rather start here where it's a little more tame.

Feel free to add me in game or whatever and hit me up whenever i'm online. I won't bite. Unless you're a potato
o x
Hey Snow! Welcome to the forums! It is a little more tame here than in some of the IRC channels but there are a few bad places here as well. There are tons of forums to check out!
Don't forget to read the Forum Wide Rules! Each subforum has it's own set of rules and guidelines so make sure to read it before posting! It saves everyone a headache. ;)

If you need anything feel free to PM me! I'll try my best to help out with anything you need!

If you are looking to make some new friends you can look at the Make a Friend post! There are so many cool people to meet there! #osu gets some time to get used to but once you get into the groove of things I'm sure you'll make tons of friends! Have a nice time on the forums and playing osu! :P
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time

Where did Snow come from? Im just curious because it is an odd name
Topic Starter
Snikkers
Thanks for the welcomes!

About the name thing, I'm not exactly too sure myself honestly. One of my friends just walked up to me one day and basically said "I'm calling you Snow from now on, no objections." and it sort of caught on from there. There's even people who don't even know my real name now that I've been friends with for over a year. it's rather weird.
Sandy Hoey

Triggered Trap wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes!

About the name thing, I'm not exactly too sure myself honestly. One of my friends just walked up to me one day and basically said "I'm calling you Snow from now on, no objections." and it sort of caught on from there. There's even people who don't even know my real name now that I've been friends with for over a year. it's rather weird.
Lul. I guess that works :)
Alea
Welcome to the forums.

Hmm the thing here is that I don't know if you like traps or you are a trap ... btw, you don't have to answer me.

Enjoy your stay here^^
Foxtrot

Nice
Lyawi
your secret fan!

I like love potatoes.
Meah
Hi potato, welcome to osu!
and I ♥ potato :D
Antlia-
Welcome to the forums :)

also you likely look great, not like a potato

Edit: unless potato is a compliment to you
johnmedina999
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay or visit!

Triggered Trap wrote:

making friends through #osu is like clawing at your eyes with a potato chip
deep
Topic Starter
Snikkers
Wow if I were paying attention I might have noticed all of this. Thanks for the welcomes!

Alea wrote:

Hmm the thing here is that I don't know if you like traps or you are a trap ... btw, you don't have to answer me.
That will stay a mystery ^_^

Foxtrot wrote:

Nice
I completely forgot that was my old name... that's a weird coincidence

Lyawi wrote:

your secret fan!

I like love potatoes.

Meah wrote:

Hi potato, welcome to osu!
and I ♥ potato :D

ahsoka08 wrote:

Welcome to the forums :)