forum

[duplicate] osu!skinning pause menu sound plays ONLY during pause menu

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Chronical V
When I was making a skin for fun I noticed that the pause menu sound I had put it also played and looped during the fail screen, which was annoying and messy sounding because the fail sound was also playing at the same time. I also noticed that the default pause menu sound did this too during the fail screen.
I would like to request that the pause menu sound plays only during the pause menu, as it should be anyway, or at least have the pause menu sound play only once the fail screen sound has finished playing, otherwise it sounds like a mess.

Thanks.
o x
This should be in Feature Request and not Development. Don't make another post a mod will move your post eventually.

I see why you would want this It's a good idea.
Seijiro
Moved
Topic Starter
Chronical V
Sorry, I didn't know. Thanks for moving it.
Pawsu
I think this is a bug and more of an issue than request. Pretty sure there's a thread about it.
Will find when I can.
o x

Pawsu wrote:

I think this is a bug and more of an issue than request. Pretty sure there's a thread about it.
Will find when I can.
There are multiple threads on this issue but no action is taken they just end up getting archived.
Lyawi

Pawsu wrote:

Will find when I can.
t/425525/
o x

Lyawi wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Will find when I can.
t/425525/
also t/424042

Just doesn't seem like anything is done about it so I assumed they were just going to leave it like this.
Pawsu
Nevermind. I would bump the thread Pause-loop keeps looping even out of pause screen. and explain that similar behavior happens with the failscreen as well. (I know it's not the exact same problem, but they're similar enough to me :p)
Topic Starter
Chronical V
This is kinda late, but I've found that some skins have pause sounds that only play at the pause screen, i.e. they don't play at the fail screen. So this is either a bug or you have to write something in the skin.ini file to fix it?
Lyawi

Chronical V wrote:

This is kinda late, but I've found that some skins have pause sounds that only play at the pause screen, i.e. they don't play at the fail screen. So this is either a bug or you have to write something in the skin.ini file to fix it?
lol what skin for example? Just want to check it and maybe could tell you why.
Topic Starter
Chronical V
It's omgforz's skin. I can't like it now because I'm going to bed but I will (if I wake up properly, that'll be in 8-10 hours. Sorry.... ;-;)