forum

[duplicate] Groups for Skins.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Whazup4341
Basically title, I really enjoy being able to group maps, but I just wished there was a way to group skins. My reasoning for this is for those that just have large lists of skins as they really show off the artistic side of osu! and so I just wished there was a way to group as it can be quite tedious scrolling through lists and sometimes forgetting what sort of skin one is. Because in my case, for easier maps and so forth, I really enjoy using artistic skins for those and so I would pick out one of my artistic skins for that map. And then for the usual or harder maps that I would play, I would use a more playable skin for that one. :)
Luqanted
i'm not too sure about this. it's not a bad idea. but i don't think a lot of people will like it or not. for me, this actually looks like that this is not that needed that much. just changing skins is easy. if you are too lazy to go to menu you can just type ctrl + o to toggle the whole options menu. then you just gotta search skin then you can easily choose one. if you have a lot of skins, then you just have to bear it because it was you who did it.
Pawsu
Duplicate:
- Add folders inside of your skin library
- Adding tabs/collections/etc to the skin selection screen

Please try to search before making a request. I recommend you read the Feature Request Guidelines as well.