SYAHME

Sinnoh wrote:

bubble popped because metadata memes
Sinnoh stop memeing
Topic Starter
wonjae

Sinnoh wrote:

bubble popped because metadata memes

all fixed, thanks for metadata confirmation!
MBomb
rerecheck i guess xd

[General]

Add tags: Pokemon How About A Song An Unwavering Heart Super Music Collection OVERLAP
quick explanations, pokemon because not everyone will search with accented e, english translation for obvious reasons, super music collection because it's the name of the soundtrack, overlap because they helped publish the album

[Platter]

00:08:142 (2) - Split this into 2 circles and make this pattern a triple with increasing length. May require a bit more curve on slider 3.
00:11:531 (2,1) - 1 is a lot stronger than 2 here, a dash to that would make a lot more sense.
00:13:215 (2,3) - Add a dash between these for consistency.
00:16:333 (3) - Same with this, x:232 would be a nice dash.
00:20:061 (3) - Maybe split this into 2 circles too, and have the stronger distance to the second one for emphasis on both pianos used together there?

Seems fine to me other than this stuff.
Topic Starter
wonjae

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

rerecheck i guess xd

[General]

Add tags: Pokemon How About A Song An Unwavering Heart Super Music Collection OVERLAP
quick explanations, pokemon because not everyone will search with accented e, english translation for obvious reasons, super music collection because it's the name of the soundtrack, overlap because they helped publish the album

[Platter]

00:08:142 (2) - Split this into 2 circles and make this pattern a triple with increasing length. May require a bit more curve on slider 3.
00:11:531 (2,1) - 1 is a lot stronger than 2 here, a dash to that would make a lot more sense.
00:13:215 (2,3) - Add a dash between these for consistency.
00:16:333 (3) - Same with this, x:232 would be a nice dash.
00:20:061 (3) - Maybe split this into 2 circles too, and have the stronger distance to the second one for emphasis on both pianos used together there?

Seems fine to me other than this stuff.
done stuff with all
MBomb
Quick IRC was done, just a few quick changes in platter, I think it's ready now.

Qualified <3
Topic Starter
wonjae
dqed for japaneese metadata
SYAHME
Congrats Paranoid Grapes
Topic Starter
wonjae

SYAHME wrote:

Congrats Paranoid Grapes
:D
Akasha-
more love for Pokémon
congratutlatinon
Summerleopard
Nice song Paranoid Grape,I think you timing on sound Rhytym is good. I think your map is qualified. Hope for your best too,I might ask request for song someday. : )
IamKwaN
Why is the Source ポケットモンスター X・Y? Aren't they two games?

Did I actually mention this to you before? (I forgot lol)
-Sh1n1-
orz meta is hard :'(
Topic Starter
wonjae

IamKwaN wrote:

I think its for pokemon x and y together. also no u didnt mention this to me so rip.
MBomb

IamKwaN wrote:

With maps that use the english source, it's listed as Pokemon X/Y, so it makes sense to list them both. Listing only one would make no sense as they are essentially the same game with very minor differences (This song not being one of those differences). They are also marketed as the same game.
Lanturn
The official English site never actually uses Pokémon X/Y anywhere. it's always just "Pokémon X and Pokémon Y" :P

It's the same with all of the games that have multiple versions.

The Japanese site does the same (separating the versions), though the news section and some of the other places on the site does use ポケットモンスター X・Y to shorten it.

*hides*
Topic Starter
wonjae
unlucky lol

i smell a dq inc
SYAHME
RIP my scoreboard
IamKwaN
Discussed with my colleagues, decided not to disqualify this set as the official mentioned the games as a whole with a shorten form and therefore we could not say it is incorrect.

from http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/xy/

Thank you Lanturn for information!

I also forgot I have checked another song from the same video game before. ポケットモンスター X・Y is suggested by me as the Source, baka me >_>
Xinely
wa ranked grats grapes /3/
Aurele
congrats! I love this :3
Topic Starter
wonjae
ayy its ranked.

thx for the support btw