forum

Simple way to retrieve osu songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Svidon
Hello all...
I just wanted a simple way (so click a button and done) to retrieve the songs in my osu client, so i did small little batch program that does this work for me.
If you need something like this here's the link https://github.com/Svidon/Get-Osu-Songs.
Sorry for the spam, I hope that will be useful for you guys! (Sorry to the admins too if this is the wrong section of the forum, I found it the most fitting one :D)
Edit: works on Windows...
Darkaird
Hello,

For information, just a few weeks ago I made a little software which did the same with some other little features ;)

It's called FelOsu.

La bise.
Topic Starter
Svidon

Darkaird wrote:

Hello,

For information, just a few weeks ago I made a little software which did the same with some other little features ;)

It's called FelOsu.

La bise.

Oh ok, better app XD
I'd like to report a little bug. In my case i have a map with more songs (it depends on difficulty) and you app just take one of them instead of all (it's a jump training map)
Darkaird

Svidon wrote:

Darkaird wrote:

Hello,

It's called FelOsu.

La bise.

Oh ok, better app XD
I'd like to report a little bug. In my case i have a map with more songs (it depends on difficulty) and you app just take one of them instead of all (it's a jump training map)
Can you send me the beatmap link ?
Topic Starter
Svidon

Darkaird wrote:

Svidon wrote:

Oh ok, better app XD
Can't find the map... but I think you can ty with any map with more than one song in it: I'm thinking about training maps, in particular jump training (mine was 110557 I couldn't find it, maybe i looked for in a wrong mode :V)
Darkaird

Svidon wrote:

Darkaird wrote:

Can't find the map... but I think you can ty with any map with more than one song in it: I'm thinking about training maps, in particular jump training (mine was 110557 I couldn't find it, maybe i looked for in a wrong mode :V)
The problem is that the anti-duplicate process doesn't allow to have to song with the same name OR to rename, the process base itself on folder's name.
So I need to have an exemple to solve the problem (or the problem will be solved in a dirty way)...
Topic Starter
Svidon

Darkaird wrote:

The problem is that the anti-duplicate process doesn't allow to have to song with the same name OR to rename, the process base itself on folder's name.
So I need to have an exemple to solve the problem (or the problem will be solved in a dirty way)...

Yeah I imagined that. I think this could work https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1110206&m=0. It's similar to the map i intended, if not the same reuploaded :D
Darkaird

Svidon wrote:

Darkaird wrote:

Yeah I imagined that. I think this could work https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1110206&m=0. It's similar to the map i intended, if not the same reuploaded :D
Link is down !
At this rate, we won't manage to do it x)
Topic Starter
Svidon

Darkaird wrote:

Svidon wrote:

Link is down !
At this rate, we won't manage to do it x)

Rip. Anyway i think you can try with every training map that has more than one song :D
BlackTasty

Svidon wrote:

Rip. Anyway i think you can try with every training map that has more than one song :D
If you still wish for an application that can export all songs from your beatmap folder, maybe have a look at my player :D
It is basically a music player for your beatmaps with many, many other features as well. If you'd like to try it out yourself, check out this thread.

bl8cky