forum

osu! Vent server! [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gabi
You can change the Foreground and Background color

go into Setup > Misc > Foreground/Background. Change to whatever you like, and make sure you check the box Override windows colors.

Example
adam2046

Gabi wrote:

You can change the Foreground and Background color

go into Setup > Misc > Foreground/Background. Change to whatever you like, and make sure you check the box Override windows colors.

Example
I think he meant it more in a "why would you do that?" sort of way.
Gabi
oh, i like dark colors more than bright :P
Remco32

Gabi wrote:

oh, i like dark colors more than bright :P
Try using a dark kind of gray with white text.
boostedef123

Pokebis wrote:

Gabi wrote:

Users with A next to them are admins, users with P are phantoms (don't ask) and users with nothing are just normal users/guests
The "A" for admins or whatever must be a setting because I've never seen them.
Seems as if users in this community don`t know how to properly use a program. Why does this not surprise me.
Neo@lex
That's not an apostrophe.
Pokebis

boostedef123 wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

The "A" for admins or whatever must be a setting because I've never seen them.
Seems as if users in this community don`t know how to properly use a program. Why does this not surprise me.
Seems like a rather bold statement from someone who apparently cannot use a keyboard. I don't know how you could come to any public community expecting everyone to be technologically literate, though, so there shouldn't even be a mention of "surprise." Besides, Gladi did not make it clear we were talking about the user list rather than the browser which is probably where someone listening to him would first look and "knowing how to use a program" is a lot different than knowing all of the features of a program. I'm glad you know how to use Ventrilo as a program and your little script kiddy program you found on a top google (public-hurf-durf) hacker forums on it, but try not to pull stuff like this out of your ass.
Gabi

Pokebis wrote:

Seems like a rather bold statement from someone who apparently cannot use a keyboard. I don't know how you could come to any public community expecting everyone to be technologically literate, though, so there shouldn't even be a mention of "surprise." Besides, Gladi did not make it clear we were talking about the user list rather than the browser which is probably where someone listening to him would first look and "knowing how to use a program" is a lot different than knowing all of the features of a program. I'm glad you know how to use Ventrilo as a program and your little script kiddy program you found on a top google (public-hurf-durf) hacker forums on it, but try not to pull stuff like this out of your ass.
i hate you so much right now
GladiOol

Gabi wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

:(
Pokebis

Gabi wrote:

Cuddlebun
I miss my pokewalker :<
YuiiMugii
It really irritates me when mappers think that just because a map is a harder mode, that they can gave the map a super drain.
I've literally spent teh past ten minutes on the same map in hard mode and failed every time because I missed one slider.

hard/insane mode =/= an excuse to use a super hp drain.
Cuddlebun
what does this have to do with vent....?
Bestelle
olawd
Good jorb, "YuiMugi".
Mara
GG YuiMugi.
Jarby
Actually, that is hilarious.
James2250

YuiMugi wrote:

It really irritates me when mappers think that just because a map is a harder mode, that they can gave the map a super drain.
I've literally spent teh past ten minutes on the same map in hard mode and failed every time because I missed one slider.

So if we post this on completely random threads it will solve the problem!!!! I get it now..
Shellghost

YuiMugi wrote:

osu! Vent server!

Vent: give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"

I see what you did there.
Zerostarry
Hi guys! :)
Derekku
Hello!
Mogsy
If anybody needs to be added as an actual user on Vent, tell me.

Also I should go on Vent and read more of my textbooks more often. Bitches best be ready for Professor Princess Mogsy.
dkun

Mogsworth wrote:

If anybody needs to be added as an actual user on Vent, tell me.

Also I should go on Vent and read more of my textbooks more often. Bitches best be ready for Professor Princess Mogsy.
Princess Mogsy's Lecture Hall.
Watch out for the quizes at the end of the reading!
Firo Prochainezo

YuiMugi wrote:

I giggled a little bit.
Agnes

YuiMugi wrote:

/facepalm
Neo@lex
Server's down.
Probably not maintainence.

Yeah.
Jarby
Nope.
lukewarmholiday
If the server ran out of $$$ I can pay to get it back up.
Ivalset
Look at lukewarmholiday, some kind of big spender now
lukewarmholiday
Actually the only difference now is that I HAVE money now.
Shellghost

lukewarmholiday wrote:

If the server ran out of $$$ I can pay to get it back up.
Ztrot! What's going on?
Mara
These news makes me sad. :o
boostedef123
What did you expect from a jobless hobo
Remco32

boostedef123 wrote:

Did you just insult someone?
On the internet?!
It takes a big man to do that!
Pokebis
ztrot has a job and he lives with his mom.
So, yeah.
He's still fat, though.
Anyways the server seems to be having constant issues from the host's ends, not ztrot's pocket.
boostedef123

Remco32 wrote:

boostedef123 wrote:

Did you just insult someone?
On the internet?!
It takes a big man to do that!
Does it?
Cuddlebun
It requires the biggest man
Shellghost
Vent is back up.

And thus, so is my... Mood
Neo@lex
I thought you were going to say penis.
dkun

boostedef123 wrote:

What should I expect from someone who won't stay banned?
boostedef123

dkun wrote:

boostedef123 wrote:

What should I expect from someone who won't stay banned?
No idea what should you expect?
show more