forum

StepMania...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cpli
I've started playing some stepMania (in reverse mode because i'm already used to up-down instead of the usual stepmania way) I've tried out staiaiain's skin and mirrored some sprites so i can use them going down, but i think that someone should really try and make an actual StepMania skin for osu because all i can find are those crappy one way arrow skins.
o x
Why not try making it yourself? It is pretty difficult making skins and they take lots of time to make so if you want one made you should try doing it yourself.
Topic Starter
cpli

Cawub wrote:

Why not try making it yourself? It is pretty difficult making skins and they take lots of time to make so if you want one made you should try doing it yourself.

I'm actually doing that right now but there is no library or skin template for the original sprites nor is it quick trying to replicate them.
Another problem is that the sprites in the skins/themes for SM5 don't correlate with osu sprites. I have literally 15 different skins that are half finished and i lost the inspiration to continue ;A;.