forum

Heyo (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jyn
Hi there, so I've been playing osu! for a few months now, I'm still not great at the game, but I'm improving. I've been wanting to become active on the forums for a while now, so I thought this was a good place to start.

--

Introduction

I'm a guy from Canada, specifically Ontario, I enjoy watching anime and gaming.

Q: Are you a tablet or mouse player?

I play with a tablet and keyboard. Tablet Model.

Q: What is your skill level?

I'm currently just above the 100k mark, I play maps ranging from 4* - 4.75*, (Insane).

Q: What are your hobbies?

My main hobby is digital art, I also enjoy helping people, and I enjoy gaming. :]

Q: What other games do you play?

I occasionally play League, and sometimes play games like Assassin's Creed, Uncharted etc. on console.

Q: Favourite Anime?

It's a hard question, so I'll just name a few:

Baccano,
Monogatari Series,
Berserk,
Durarara

This season I'm watching Girlish Number, Keijo!!!!!!!!, and Haikyuu!! Season 3, which just finished airing.

--

I'm looking forward to talking to all of you on the forums in the future!

- Jyn
o x
Welcome to the forums Jyn! I see you are interested in digital art! You can post your own artwork over here in this part of the Art Forum. There is tons to see and look at over there!
It's cool you like helping people out! me too!. You can help out in the #Help channel in game and answer questions there, or you can help some people out in the Help Forum.
You can discuss anything related to anime in the Otaku Forums!
There are also Forum Games you can participate in as well! Careful though, Forum Games is located in the Off-Topic part of the forums which is where most of the nonsensical posts belong. But there is a lot of fun to be had there as well!
To clear something up since more and more people seem to make this mistake :o General Discussion is for non osu related subjects only. Wanted to point that out seeing as people make that mistake often!
Remember to read the Forum-wide Rules. Also remember there are individual Forum rules as well, you can find these stickied to the top of every forum! make sure to read them before posting so you know what is and isn't acceptable!

If you have any questions feel free to message me :D I'll try my best to help out!
Topic Starter
Jyn
Thanks so much Cawub! That was really informative, mind if I send you a friend request?
o x
Haha sure! In osu! it doesn't send a friend request it just shows that you are a friend or a mutual friend
Topic Starter
Jyn
I know haha, you get what I mean
Nuolong
welcome~ !!
do you like kpop ? : 3
I used to love anime but I gave it up... all for kpop
have a nice time here in the forums~
and good luck in improving ~!
Zain Sugieres
Hi am zain

Remember that u cant cause trouble bc if u do ur account might get DISABLED forever which is a long time and that would be bad
- Jade -
Hello! Welcome to the forums! The forums are a great place to meet new people; I hope you have a lot of fun on here!
Annadine
Omg, I love gi(a)rlish number! =w=
Welcome to the forums and enjoy the game~
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy it here.
Meah
Hello :D