forum

ROUND TABLE featuring Nino - Puzzle [CatchTheBeat|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Foxy Grandpa

Sinnoh wrote:

Somehow your CtB diff got through with only two really small mods from CtB players that I can see in this thread. While I know you are confident in your mapping, no map is perfect (where did I say that before?). You should have had at least one good CtB modder look at it before it was ranked. If other people did look at this set then it should have been mentioned somewhere.
There was a couple things that really stood out to me that I would like addressed. I'd appreciate it if you would properly look over them.

Rain

01:14:342 (1) - If you're following the hitsound patterns of the other diff, then this needs to be soft. Sounds weird when half of the same bar is soft and half is not. It's like this on every other difficulty.

That and the Final spinner is missing the whistle that is used on Hard/Insane/Conspiracy Added
thanks!
JBHyperion
Catch diff is looking better now so that's cool - I also did a quick sweep over the Std diffs, an unnecessary green line in KKip's Hard was removed but otherwise it's all good. Here's your bubble back, good luck!

Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Foxy Grandpa
\o/
defiance
DAB
Ultima Fox

osuskrub wrote:

DAB
Cloudchaser
I love this anime
Caw
i love anime
Booze
i love this
Spaghetti
Nominated.
celerih
dank u mr spaget
Ideal
Fox
Ultima Fox
haha woah man
Xinnoh
yay, hopefully no dq this time
Topic Starter
Foxy Grandpa

Sinnoh wrote:

yay, hopefully no dq this time
Only problems really coming from the DQ were on the ctb diff, so most likely not \:D/
quaternary
Is it just me, or is the offset a little wonky?

Topic Starter
Foxy Grandpa

quaternary wrote:

Is it just me, or is the offset a little wonky?

Where...?

The vocals are slightly off from the background track in the chorus, the offset resets at 01:15:811 - where i have another timing point
celerih
ur walcomhe 4 da for thymes Eye modded dis
Topic Starter
Foxy Grandpa

celerih wrote:

ur walcomhe 4 da for thymes Eye modded dis
sorry i dont speak retard
Xinnoh
gj on ranking \o/
Binguo
nice map

I like this song very much