forum

Renard - Sinisterrrrrrr (Stupid VIP Shit) GDs Needed!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chiraux
I couldn't fit anymore """""quick""""" info in the title, so here's a shortened version of what I'm about to say, just so you know if you're interested.:
SPOILER
I'm mapping a fast Gabber/Breakcore song by Renard called "Renard - Sinisterrrrrrr (Stupid VIP Shit)", and I'd like some GD's! I'd like for the mapset to be 1.5-7-8. It's a bit optimistic, but eh
And now with the post.

Hello to the portion of the osu! community that clicked on this forum post!
I'm making a mapset of "Renard - Sinisterrrrrrr (Stupid VIP Shit)" (Click on the song name for the YouTube video of the song). The song is 4:11 minutes long, and it's a healthy mix of fast Gabber and Breakcore. I'm planning on mapping one or two difficulties of the mapset, but I'm looking for people to make GD's. I'm most comfortable mapping 3-6.5(ish) stars, no higher and sometimes lower, but I'm hoping, depending on how many people volunteer, that the mapset can be from around 1.5 stars to 7-8 stars in it's entirety. If there are more GD's than expected, I'll make more than 2. (I really like the song though, so I might make 3 or 4 out of enthusiasm.) I'd like to know how you map before you start making a difficulty, and check in before starting a difficulty, because someone might have already made the difficulty you're mapping. Here is the updated base. The original one broke.
I can't expect a huge turnout because I'm a relatively noobish mapper who's only been mapping for under a year, but I'm hoping. Spread this around if you want to

live.
(I'm kidding.)

Thanks!
Elcheer
Working on an insane
Topic Starter
Chiraux
Thank you! :D
bejewelled
I could do an extra possibly. Depends on how long the map is.
Topic Starter
Chiraux
"The song is 4:11 minutes long,"
bejewelled
Nah...
Sorry but I have 2 GD's already queued and I'm looking for something under 3 min.
Topic Starter
Chiraux
That's alright.