forum

hiiiii, i'm friendly ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Halthi
Hello osu!players!!! I am Halthi, an addicted JRPG player and a fellow music lover. :)

I came across this game by hearing it across a bunch of videos, and by one of my good friends.
Knowing my curiosity would catch up to me, also with music as one of my passions; I decided to try it.
Since this was created in 2007, I know that there would be players who would help a newcomer. (Including that there is a lot of users :o)

That is where this post comes in! ;)

As there must be nice, friendly, and helpful people in this forum, I would appreciate learning exotic/new tips and tricks (I already did the tutorial) from veterans
and as well meeting them also. I gotta get to know osu! better. :D

I also see that there is multiplayer! That will be interesting for me. :lol:
At last, I introduced myself ;3 8-)
Adorn
Hi there, Halthi!
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the official rules, located here: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules and to read the subforum rules located at the top of subforums before posting there, like so:

For some helpful newbie tips you can check out the subforum, Gameplay and Rankings here: 13
and for a more specific and great thread: t/5456

Hope you enjoy your time here, we're pleased to have you. I'm Vee. I love your profile picture.
Meah
yahallo ! :D
BaraWolf
Whats up Halthi

Welcome to osu!
This game will steal your soul turn away!! NOW!
This video should help you
Adorn

SveltColt332 wrote:

Whats up Halthi

Welcome to osu!
This game will steal your soul turn away!! NOW!
This video should help you
We can't see the video! Take the digits following the v= from the YouTube link to show it like so:

[youtube]mswLEXK0eDk[/youtube]
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here as well as the game itself.

As for a tip, you probably know this already because you have friends that play, but you should try using your jeyboard to clikc instead of your mouse. A lot of players find it make it easier to play.

Hit me up if you ever want to play multi with me! :D
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
-Annie