show more
Lasse
Topic Starter
ShiraKai
ooooooo thanks Lasse :idea:
Kagetsu
i will check this weekend, sorry for the big delay ;w;

[GENESIS]
  1. 01:45:227 (5,6) - pausing the rhythm feels kinda weird to me, there are still drums on 01:45:369 - and 01:45:652 - so maybe you could use 1/2 sliders
  2. 02:46:925 - considering that you were following drums, it feels empty, you could even add a triple here, like this maybe
  3. 03:05:227 (2,3) - and 03:05:793 (2,3) - could add NC in order to make irregular rhythm easier to read
  4. 05:05:746 (4,5,6) - i don't really feel the triple here, i think 1/2 works better, maybe something like this, just a suggestion tho
very nice map, i like it a lot (:
Topic Starter
ShiraKai
np Kagetsu :3
I'm glad that only get to check :)
Topic Starter
ShiraKai

Kagetsu wrote:

[GENESIS]
  1. 03:05:227 (2,3) - and 03:05:793 (2,3) - could add NC in order to make irregular rhythm easier to read ok
very nice map, i like it a lot (: i'm happy :3
thank you for modding!!! :oops:
Satellite
hype
N a s y a

Kagetsu wrote:

[GENESIS]
  1. 01:45:227 (5,6) - pausing the rhythm feels kinda weird to me, there are still drums on 01:45:369 - and 01:45:652 - so maybe you could use 1/2 sliders
  2. 02:46:925 - considering that you were following drums, it feels empty, you could even add a triple here, like this maybe
  3. 05:05:746 (4,5,6) - i don't really feel the triple here, i think 1/2 works better, maybe something like this, just a suggestion tho
:arrow: fix
thx kagetsu san!

http://puu.sh/s0pT1/ee770b73f8.zip
Topic Starter
ShiraKai
update!
Kagetsu
q
Topic Starter
ShiraKai
ariggato!
Homura-
やった~~
thzz
おめでとうございます~ :)
Asahina Momoko
おめです!
Kyouren
Gratzz~ :3
AnatOWJIya

Why is writting of artist different then other ranked maps?
Namki
According to the official site Nana Mizuki is correct.
meii18

AnatOWJIya wrote:

You shouldn't judge the metadata from the ranked mapsets. you have to prove that the metadata is fine from an official website of the artist for instance. as Namki said, the artist is fine plus we are using surname firstname for Japanese, Chinese and Korean for example so it comes Nana Mizuki instead of Mizuki Nana.
DeletedUser_423548
おめでとうございます :)
Topic Starter
ShiraKai
みなさんありがとう 8-) 8-) 8-)
AnatOWJIya

ByBy wrote:

AnatOWJIya wrote:

You shouldn't judge the metadata from the ranked mapsets. you have to prove that the metadata is fine from an official website of the artist for instance. as Namki said, the artist is fine plus we are using surname firstname for Japanese, Chinese and Korean for example so it comes Nana Mizuki instead of Mizuki Nana.
I'm not judging,i'm just asking for the future 0w0
Kibbleru
o this is ranked, gratz!