forum

osu! Ends With You (v1.23)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy

Subaru wrote:

it's awesome. Is CTB skin on OEWY is still being developed?
Like, Neku holding a plate or something? :D
Thats, just, no. The psych master is much too busy to be holding fruit.

But if he used a psych to move the plate, thats a different matter.
Subaru
awp instead of fruits can it be falling noise symbols? :)) hahaha it'll be cool.
Topic Starter
awp
I haven't thought about what to do with regards to the fruits, but I'll probably end up using various foods from the game like falling burgers and ramen bowls or something. That or just leaving them default.
Subaru

awp wrote:

I haven't thought about what to do with regards to the fruits, but I'll probably end up using various foods from the game like falling burgers and ramen bowls or something. That or just leaving them default.
that's a good idea, but... hmm that's kinda hard.

OFF TOPIC: how can you make vector sprites easier? :lol: I think I need Shiki's Vector Image.
Topic Starter
awp

Subaru wrote:

OFF TOPIC: how can you make vector sprites easier? :lol: I think I need Shiki's Vector Image.
I don't know what you mean. I just draw my vectors over-top the original sprites, and modify them as I see fit.
Subaru
that's hard i guess...
i'm having a hard time making one...
give me tips on how to make a "sprite to vector image". thanks. :D
Topic Starter
awp
Um, buy a tablet? I zoom in to like 800% of an already largely scaled image when I'm drawing, but I start with the outline - you might want to draw your original ink layer in some obnoxiously bright colour so it stands out, then change it to black once you're done colouring.
Powerdrone
I downloaded this skin (it's awesome btw :D ) but I don't know how to change my partner... -_-'

(Please don't tell me that it hasn't been implemented yet, I'll look like an even bigger idiot... XD)
Lybydose
there's a _Partner README.txt in the osu! Ends With You folder (which is located in your Skins folder)

read it
Topic Starter
awp
I've developed a simple set of scripts to make partner changing as easy as double clicking a single file, but because I'm lazier than every other skin maker combined, it has been sitting unreleased on my hard drive since like February. There's still no custom ctb characters z_z
RikuXion
I'm really happy and excited about this project of yours, though I'd like to give some critiques about it. 8D

First, is that I had problems with them numbers... I can't seem to see them clearly... And, I think it would be good too if the results were less flashy... ^^;;
PhiLL A
3 YEAR NECRO!!!
Kei
Legendary necro
Snepif
NEW RECORD
XephyrHeart1238
How do I switch partners?
gamer2332
It looks amazing, but I can't seem to download it correctly... All I'm getting is a .rar file, and it doesn't work for me!
ninjastarr
this is some transcendent level necro
awesomewolf
how do u down,oad this skin
31Gabe
Download osu!mania mod

This is a modification of this osu! skin to include the E rank and the scrolling arrows with judgment labels for the osu!mania mode.

EnderVAD
Even more necro than you thought.
By the way, 31Gabe, thanks for mod.
Mikuneko-
How to create a skin Osu! please answer, i want to know :)