forum

Replay and mods changing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foahcha
Hello everyone,( sorry if i made mistakes on some words I'm not english speaking ) I"m curently trainning HD and sometimes I struggle on maps because i don't place the cursor on the cercle. With this i though about if we could change mods when we watch replays, for exemple people who play HD and fail on cercle and don't know why and want to see where the cursor was away from the cercle they just need to remove or replace HD by an other mod on replay interface and with this see how they fail and improve better.
And sure it could be fun to watch pros play 8* DTHD :D

Reply if you have an idea ;) Bye
abraker
Post in your native language next time, ok?
tl;dr: Allow changing of mods while watching replays. Ex: Replay is in HD and allow to see it in no mod.

So @OP, this is already a thing on the cutting edge version of osu!, but you need supporter for it. Also though, an invalid request, this does belong in the feature request forum (but no need to re-post this there).
Looby
Step 1. Get hex editor (google hex editor and download from the first page)
Step 2.Open the replay in hex editor.
Step 3.See the last hex of your username and count 52 from it.
- The 53rd hex has values of 00 or 01 depending on if you prefect scored the song or not
- The next 4 hexes are the hexes with the values for mods. Set them to 00 00 00 00 and it will reset all mods in the replay.

P.S. To edit hex value click on the hex, click edit, click overwrite value, Hex string, write it.