forum

Sirami

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
linkpy
Hello guys !

I'm a youg game developper who looove osu! and I'm make a game inspired by this awesome game ! My game is called "Sirami" (which means "beat").

You can have more information here : https://linkpy.itch.io/sirami :)

Thanks !
Rilene
I see the gameplay, it involves moving the cursor corresponding to catch/hit the object, seems pretty similar to osu!'s Catch the Beat.
But can you perhaps explain a bit more of the gameplay?
Topic Starter
linkpy
Oh yes, sorry !

The goal is to move the cursor up and down and clicking (or pressing a specific key) for playing the note. This is the basic concept, but more types of notes will come with the time. Currently there are 4 types of notes :

1. The basic notes, there are the notes you can see in the video.
  2. The sliders, where you must keep the button/key pressed.
  3. A note where you must do the maximum distance with your cursor.
  4. And another where you must do the maximum number of button/key presses.
Beside the simple gameplay, the goal is the has a good looking game with great graphical effects. But currently I'm focused on the features and not the visual aspect. This will come later ^^
Neku Okazaki
idk how to put the song o:
Topic Starter
linkpy
When you download it, below the download buttons there are a little description of how to install the track :

Release vA0.1 :

Installing the track :

- Launch Sirami and close it.
- Once it is done, do Windows + R and type "%appdata%" (without the quotes)
- Go to "Godot/app_userdata/sirami/tracks"
- Unzip the folder in it.
- Launch Sirami.

Keys :

You can play fully with the mouse, but you can also use the "W" and "X" keys ( sorry I'm french :p ). There are currently no options menu.

The next version will have the feature of automatically installing tracks when dropping a file in the game, don't worry !
Neku Okazaki

linkpy wrote:

When you download it, below the download buttons there are a little description of how to install the track :

Release vA0.1 :

Installing the track :

- Launch Sirami and close it.
- Once it is done, do Windows + R and type "%appdata%" (without the quotes)
- Go to "Godot/app_userdata/sirami/tracks"
- Unzip the folder in it.
- Launch Sirami.

Keys :

You can play fully with the mouse, but you can also use the "W" and "X" keys ( sorry I'm french :p ). There are currently no options menu.

The next version will have the feature of automatically installing tracks when dropping a file in the game, don't worry !
thanks ^^