forum

Bet no one remembers this

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flyer3232

Eh? Anyone else remember this? I saw one of the songs "Underground Mozart" as a beatmap, and a was taken aback by the fact someone remembered this game. xD
awp
Apparently it's one of the rarest games for Gamecube

friend of mine used to have it
RemmyX25
I've seen it at every gamestop ive been to
Agnes

RemmyX25 wrote:

I've seen it at every gamestop ive been to
Behon
I have it in my game closet, still with the box to keep the pad in. Fun game, but the Story mode frustrated me and my brother so bad. We were able to get to Bowser at the very end but could never beat that last dance battle.
Xgor
Wish my parents allowed me to get this game when it was in stores :(
oddysea682
I used to be good at DDR when I was like 9-10 years old! I smoked this guys ass in an arcade once!
Randy96
I've never even heard of it let alone remember it.
Yunacat
I remember this game. I've never played it but I've definitely seen it before.
:)
Lilac
This close to buying it.

THIS CLOSE.
Lokamp
*whew* I found it once on eBay! But 50 Euros for a single playmast... S.S
The last thing I remember of that game is about HOW i've shrinked my feets only for pass the last song on Super Hard mode xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s0TJwQOTP0
oddysea682
but you know what I always hated about the DDR's character dances, its always the same dance moves in mostly all the games
Pokebis

oddysea682 wrote:

but you know what I always hated about the DDR's character dances, its always the same dance moves in mostly all the games
They need more limbs to allow different movements amirite?
oddysea682

Pokebis wrote:

oddysea682 wrote:

They need more limbs to allow different movements amirite?
more like new or better choreography?
Ekaru
I love DDR Mario Mix! It's one of my favorite DDRs. Even if it's really easy and the hit windows are a joke, the dance charts are pretty good and fun to play. Combine good charts with catchy tunes and bam, a fun DDR game.
Pokebis
I thought the charts were way too easy. There was nothing satisfying in the entire title.
Mogsy
I found the charts extremely easy, but at the same time, they were fun. To each their own, but you don't always need extremely difficult charts to make a fun game. It did disappoint me that there weren't slightly more difficult charts, but that's a matter of balance.