REOL - Give me a break Stop now

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kencho
g.
Bubbled!
Nozhomi
  1. 00:58:772 - the hitsound you used here is really too lound compared to the rest of the kiai, you should down it around 60-70% volume. Same for all other places where you used it.
Easy :
  1. 02:38:147 (2,1) - avoid little overlap for aesthetic.
Normal :
  1. 00:19:865 (2) - Would place it somewhere else like 408:212. Imo the overlap with 00:18:928 (3) - makes it hard to read for a Normal.
  2. 00:41:897 (1,2) - Stacking 1/1 and suddenly 1/2 for 00:44:006 (1,2) - could be really surprising for newbies who play the map. I would avoid this kind of confusion by keeping spack for 1/1 or 1/2 only for each different sections. Check whole diff for them.
Drop's Light Insane :
  1. 00:58:772 (1,2) - and similar like 02:00:647 (1,2) - : Could you use a consistant spacing for all of them please ? Because it changes all the time for no reason when the song don't.
  2. 01:06:506 (2,3) - This spacing is kinda unecessary here, you could just stack it with 01:08:147 (1) - end.
  3. 02:51:740 (2,3) - This one feels a little exagerated too. I think indeed he need to be a little higher than previous kiai du to vocal on bg, but should be more around a 2.40x spacing to fit the song correctly.
  4. 03:09:084 (5,6,1) - Nice overlap with stack leniency. You should map with stacking notes next time ^^
Chaosversible's Insane :
  1. 01:47:053 (1) - I don't see any viable reason to use a 0.1x SV here. 0.50x is way enough to make the effect you wanted. You will just strong disturb people by using a 3/4 sliders with a small SV.
  2. 03:07:678 (5,2) - Could you stack them and blanket correctly ? XD
Paranoia :
  1. 02:36:506 (3,4) - Maybe CTRL+G to makes it as a square, it would be more natural to aim.
  2. 02:39:787 (5,6) - Same pls.
Mukyu~
Irreversible
Blanket fixed, discussed about the slider in game. Adding a warning in the descritpion.
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
Fixed everything (got permission before) except on top diff. Since this is the cursor movement I want to hit this kind of patterns :3

Thanks for mod~
Nozhomi
Seems fine after recheck.

Pwet~
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Nozhomi wrote:

Seems fine after recheck.

Pwet~
Thanks Kencho and Noz <3333333333
Len

Irreversible
hahaha

good job~
DreaM117er
GO!!! :)
Battle
Pata-Mon
无敌
Arzenvald
yes yes yes yes yes
sahuang
hahaha
Dat emoji...
Kotori-Chan
question time !

if i look on every other reol map she's written Reol and here its REOL why !?

and also,goddamn godlike map, chaos reol maps are best <3
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
Thanks everyone!

Kotori-Chan wrote:

question time !

if i look on every other reol map she's written Reol and here its REOL why !?

and also,goddamn godlike map, chaos reol maps are best <3

as stated in youtube mv title and same as in official line blog

which means songs from the coming album Σ(SIGMA) should be using "REOL" instead "Reol" as title

(I will make a discography post later...)

oh and plesae Give me a break stop REOL meme now
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
sry double posted... -_-
PatZar
d**, this is too gut yu long lol
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

PatZar wrote:

d**, this is too gut yu long lol
qwq pls
My Angel Kurisu
This song is from REOL, as in the group with Reol, Giga, and Okiku in it. Therefore, the artist's name in Japanese is レヲル instead of れをる afaik. れをる is used for the utaite, レヲル for the group.
Battle
reol memes best memes
Ashton
engrish song je na'i pas good :V