forum

"mini-achievements" or "album achievements"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ash
with so many beatmaps being grouped together, it has been speculated before that these could be made into achievements (miku achievement, m-flo achievement, etc.)

now that there are a lot of album projects, once finished, these could become new achievements, though it has been implied that some do not want them as full fledged achievements, so why not a "mini-achievement" or "album achievement"? this group would be separate from the others

getting an album pack to achievement status should be picked similarly to the way skins are picked for osume download
Sinistro
Provided there are relevant artist or album packs, in other words a definite and unchanging list of songs that need to be played to get the achievement, this sounds like a decent idea for some of the more represented artists in osu. I wouldn't want dozens of these achievements though, since they could eventually seem too cookie-cutter.
LuigiHann
I think something along these lines will come about as part of peppy's "story mode/pack mode" idea, in which you'd get a combined high score for the pack... and getting onto that scoreboard would sort of be its own achievement, I guess.
ThePassingShadow
I want a KOTOKO pack achievement and a James Training pack achievement.