forum

LeaF - Evanescent [CatchTheBeat|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
JBHyperion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Ok I'm back, checking other difficulties too this time, no kds.

[Rain]

00:13:406 (7) - x:136 on this, jump right now feels a tad bit awkward to me. x-132, I still want there to be noticeable emphasis here
00:47:669 (8) - I think x:332 on this would be nicer for flow as currently you don't really catch this in the centre of your plate so it can throw a player off. Moved all of 00:47:669 (8,9,1,2) - to x-332 to preserve spacing
01:07:723 (7) - Antiflow here makes this movement feel kinda difficult, try x:200 instead. (6,7) is natural flow, and all of 01:07:565 (6,7,8) - can be caught easily by streaming dash. I don't see this as a problem
01:08:985 (8) - This jump is a higher distance than the rest, feels kinda uncomfortable, try a snap like x:220 instead. True, moved 01:08:669 (6,7) - right slightly instead to make the transition after the stream more lenient also
01:40:722 (8) - Bit too strong considering the antiflow movement, x:212 is nice. Moved all of 01:40:722 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - to preserve spacing
01:58:722 (1) - Is this intended to be a pixel jump? Either reduce it or make it a HDash, either sounds fine to me, I think you intended a HDash though considering the strength. Intended as a strong dash only, the sound is too low-pitched and weak for a hyper imo. Additionally, this isn't even close to a hyper, myself and many other players at this skill level can catch it consistently without difficulty, so I'll keep it

[Overdose]

01:18:933 (1,2) - Droplet flow on these feels too hard, try curving instead. Increased SV to curve slightly, though personally I see very little difference
01:26:512 (2) - Reduce distance to this a bit, can be difficult to stop in time with the current strength of dash, try x:312. Learn to platewalk
01:31:406 (3) - Slightly more right feels nicer on this to me flowwise, try x:240. Alright
01:35:354 (5) - Current distance feels kinda awkward, try x:436. 01:35:354 (5,6) - x-440 to preserve hyper
01:46:564 (4) - Kinda awkward distancing due to direction changes make this difficult, x:260 feels better. Feels the same either way to me but alright I guess
01:47:038 (7) - Same with this one, try x:248. This is weaker than the previous one you mentioned but for a more intense part of the song (kiai end) so it should be fine to keep this one considering I reduced the previous

Feels harder than the deluge to me, but it's fine otherwise, and difficulties have to be named in order of SR if I remember correctly, so this is fine. You're crazy dude! My diff is definitely easier, and actually, difficulties are named based on their gameplay-specific elements rather than SR (which is a rather inaccurate metric to say the least!) For reference, I can 10 miss this but can't pass Ascendance's diff lmao

That's it, I think.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Rain
Overdose
Topic Starter
Anxient
updated. im going back to sleep now.
Side
hey anxient kds this post thanks
MBomb
worst map i've ever played

10/10

bubbled
Nozhomi
Okay let's try again zzz~
Time for STD curse now
Topic Starter
Anxient
ROUND 2 BOIS

Nozhomi wrote:

Time for STD curse now
nopls
_DT3
ReeGratz!
Bunnrei
SnowNiNo_
<3
Ascendance
best of 2016
MBomb
Affirmation
P A N
holy rank, gratz pls survive
Weber
OK GOOD NOW RANK GLORIOUS CROWN
Ascendance
We did it :D
_DT3
Finally, wew
Topic Starter
Anxient
THE NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY OVER

thanks to everyone who has contributed to this map ;w;

edit1: my statement still stands. first to hdhr fc gets my 2nd unborn child.
JBHyperion
Thanks Sir Anxient for giving lowly catch diffs a chance :3
Topic Starter
Anxient

JBHyperion wrote:

Thanks Sir Anxient for giving lowly catch diffs a chance :3
im just glad i didnt cave in. ;'D
SnowNiNo_
k its time for glorious crown >w<
Lily Bread
gratz