forum

increase mouse sensitivity settings [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ash
<rbjwest16> actually i DO want a way to have osu at 5x sensitivity without affecting my windows cursor D:

0.5 to 5x?
rbjwest16
maybe increase the limit to 8x, even though I doubt anyone would need that much sensitivity, its good to be prepared ahead
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi

James wrote:

change your mouse sensitivity in windows CP and also change it in game.

Ash wrote:

<rbjwest16> actually i DO want a way to have osu at 5x sensitivity without affecting my windows cursor D:
I don't see a reason not to make a larger scale available.
rbjwest16
reasons not to mess with windows sensitivity:
1. so as not to mess up normal computer use
2. on times that I dont play osu at home, no computer admin :/
3. at home, we share teh computer D:

reasons to have llarger scale
1. would be faster to switch between sensitivities if in-game
2. would be kewl
3. im outta reasons, so this counts as only 1 reason xD
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThePassingShadow
peppy
I also don't believe 6x is reasonable, therefore am against this feature being implemented.

James
rbjwest16
I know it seems unreasonable to have anything above 4x, but this option is pretty good when you dont have computer admin and the current setting for mouse sensitivity(which you cant change without the computer admin) is REALLY low

I usually play osu! at a net cafe, that's where I need this sensitivity uprade, at home I can screw the windows setting fine but...the "other" users complain about it :P

one last thing, it's not that we want something official for this to be implemented, we just want *another way* (not by changing windows mouse settings) of playing osu! at higher mouse sensitivty, maybe some program that multiplies mouse movement without messing with windows settings? that would be PERFECT for me :D

note: I tried memory editing but I failed xD
James
if youre playing at a net cafe, its better to bring your own mouse :D
rbjwest16
that would mean Id have to unplug the mouse at home, which is ALWAYS being used, but this isnt a problem anymore, got myself a good free program to do this

currently playing at 6x and loving it :D
(still n00b compared to all those above me but...meh they ARE above me arent they? nothing bad about that :P)