forum

[added] More options for triggered storyboard objects

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
HanzeR
Hitsounding has changed a lot with the addition of sample import hitsounds and sampleset hitsounds, but right now we are currently limited to using

HitSoundClap
HitSoundFinish
HitSoundWhistle
when defining trigger commands, yet in these days some maps might not be hitsounded using these conditions at all!

I would really love to see the trigger command updated to match the types of hitsounding we have today, and it would make triggers much more intuitive and versatile. I'm not the most experienced storyboarder, but would it be possible to make it based on the sample? For example, right now a trigger looks like
T,HitSoundClap,10000,20000
F,0,0,500,1,0
What if we could make it like this?
T,"soft_hitclap4",10000,20000
F,0,0,500,1,0
Or
T,NormalSampleSet,10000,20000
F,0,0,500,1,0

Anyways if none of that is possible I really hope something can be done because using triggers right now feels incomplete. I hope you'll consider it!
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by Damnae:

Add more storyboard hitsound triggers

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141126.2cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
Topic Starter
HanzeR
swaggggg
Damnae
I added an explanation of the syntax on the wiki: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Storyboard_Scri ... 29_Command
lazysloth900
T R I G G E R E D
Sandy Hoey
Holy necropost on an already implemented request

Summary of my thoughts

lazysloth900 wrote:

T R I G G E R E D
riffy
Enough.