forum

Make Reverse Arrow Pulse To Beat [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Torran
Make the slider reverse arrow pulse to the beat.

I wonder if there should be some sort of BPM range...

James2250
Makes me think back to the everything in osu should pulse to the bpm :D (200 bpm arrow might not look so good)
Derekku
As stated in the other pulse request threads, there would definitely need to be a range.
Ekaru
If it's over 160 BPM or so half it. I think the 160 to 180 BPM range is a good place to go "this is too fast, let's half it".

Otherwise, I agree. It would look good. Support.
peppy
While making everything match the beat, I believe that if you overdo this the effect loses its awesomeness. Personally I'd be against this for that reason. I like having reverse arrows out of sync with each other and slightly random. </5cents>
Topic Starter
Torran

peppy wrote:

While making everything match the beat, I believe that if you overdo this the effect loses its awesomeness. Personally I'd be against this for that reason. I like having reverse arrows out of sync with each other and slightly random. </5cents>
I agree.

Soooooo, where does that put this then?

In the garbage, I suppose.

I suppose, yeah.
Kitsunemimi
....I thought they were always sync'd....
FurukawaPan

peppy wrote:

I am completely with peppy on this one. Every little game element shouldn't match the song BPM, it starts to get, kinda silly looking.
anonymous_old
HEY GUYS THE BACKGROUND PULSES WITH THE BEAT

10/10
Ekaru

strager wrote:

HEY GUYS THE BACKGROUND PULSES WITH THE BEAT

10/10
Hahahaha. So many people would quit if that happened. Too many SBs do that as is IMO.

EDIT: And yeah, having everything pulse to the beat in sync would be kind of creepy.