forum

1 Step closer to rsi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sub20
Helo, i've been playing for about a month or so now and i've finally gotten around to posting on the forum.
Now, i discovered osu via youtube, started by watching some cat videos and ended up on one of cookiezi's plays somehow (lol), i was amazed that people could do things like this and so i downloaded the game, and am currently doing 3.5 star maps and am aiming to get better

I've only just gotten around forums and multiplayer partly cuz of social anxiety but it ended up being a great load of fun
Also while i am at it i will ask do you guys prefer solo or multiplayer and why?
Tae

Welcome!

I prefer solo, as I don't perform as well when playing with others ahaha
Yume_no_Yuusha
Um... I prefer multiplayer...

why?... because I can see everyone skill in mania (I'm mania player btw).
and the most important thing is when I lose (not placed first), I know my
limit. and when I know my limit already, I started to learn how to expand
my limit. just that.

its just my opinion..
I'm yuusha btw.
just search Yume_no_Yuusha at the user searchbox and add me to your friend.
oh yeah.. I also accept team request.
I'm still a noob. I just play 3*-4* maps.
Bara-
Welcome to the forums!
I like both actually. For solo, you can just play what you want, without havig to wait for everyone. And in Multi, you play against each other (and I almost always win :P/I can show off my EZ skills by passing 6-7* maps with EZ only XD)
Annadine
Hi there! Glad you're enjoying osu! so far~
Multiplayer sure is a great way to make new friends! Most of the people here are quite polite dw :D
I personally prefer solo play because that's the quickest way to improve imo, and I can play in my own pace.
I mean, we can retry and play any map we want. I usually waste a lot of time in mp match just to wait another player to get ready ~.~
But mp is great too! I play in mp match sometimes when I feel like it.
Anyways, welcome to the forums and have fun clicking circles~!
ciara_old_1
i love the title of your thread!
anyway, i always play solo - never multiplayer. whenever i miss a note i have this tendency to restart, so if i played in multiplayer, i'll just end up leaving
welcome to the forums btw
Meah
Hello Sub20, welcome to osu!
Enjoy and please do take care of yourself. Health comes first ;)
Ciao ~
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!