forum

Go back to room after quitting game

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +13
Topic Starter
Lyaneii
This is just an easy request no actual HUGE changes need to be made but if you want to leave ingame in a song that you can choose between leaving to the lobbies or leaving to the room itself so you dont have to re-join it again or if you cant find it
boat
holy sh!t bbcode

Please just use plaintext. Makes things far easier to read.

Looks reasonable enough, although I wouldn't keep my hopes up because this would make "unranked play" a lot easier, which is generally frowned upon.
Kitsunemimi
Support~

Frankly, I find it really annoying that you have to go and find the room you were last in and join it again if you quit (especially annoying when you use F9, then hit esc and leave the room). Honestly, I'd be fine if there was just a button in the multi lobby to join the room you were last in, if applicable. A button to quit to multi room would be nice though. How would you make the option to do that though? There's no pause menu in multi (a pause overlay comes to mind) so there has to be some sort of override or a different hotkey for this.
Topic Starter
Lyaneii

boat wrote:

holy sh!t bbcode

Please just use plaintext. Makes things far easier to read.

Looks reasonable enough, although I wouldn't keep my hopes up because this would make "unranked play" a lot easier, which is generally frowned upon.
yeah maybe i used too much colors xd
TheVileOne
I want this. you can already do this when you're the host. I think it would be helpful to allow it for everyone.

Finding your game again is annoying.
Shohei Ohtani

TheVileOne wrote:

I want this. you can already do this when you're the host. I think it would be helpful to allow it for everyone.

Finding your game again is annoying.
Also, it's sometimes annoying when you leave a full game, and while you're looking for the room again, the game fills up and you lose your spot.
Kitsunemimi
Apparently I write so much that nobody ever reads my posts.
TheVileOne
A quit button is unnecessary and a remember last room would be semi-unnecessary, but I would find it useful. Not really the point of this feature request though.
TheVileOne
This would still be useful. Maybe it would be easy to implement.
Maiz94
This would be benefit to all players indeed.
peppy
Requires quite a bit of restructuring to ensure it is reliable, so not a *horribly* simple change. I agree it is a good one, though.
Underforest

peppy wrote:

Requires quite a bit of restructuring to ensure it is reliable, so not a *horribly* simple change. I agree it is a good one, though.
:o
Seijiro

Forum Guidelines wrote:

Do not bump threads with meaningless replies
You should reply with a constructive content for a better contribution to a request.
This is better than seeing these old threads getting bumped to the first page with meaningless responses such as "I support this!" or "bump!"
Underforest
I bumped this from a dupe thread so why not
this idea is good though because sometimes we have internet connection errors, support
tajamheng
I have the same idea with you :) :) :)
support!!!
-NekoNya
Yes... This is what i need when playing on multiplayer... Rather than going back to the menu... The multiplayer lobby is much better. Cause there's some cases that you just cant click away from esc