Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Zureteiku
Source: wowaka
Tags: vocaloid vocaloid2 garven krisom climbb65588
BPM: 170
Filesize: 6215kb
Play Time: 02:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Climbb's Taiko Oni (4.94 stars, 833 notes)
  2. Garven's Hard (4.92 stars, 376 notes)
  3. Krisom's Easy (2.23 stars, 126 notes)
  4. Normal (4.23 stars, 242 notes)
  5. Rin (5 stars, 434 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"out of step"

credits to Garven and kaouji for the skin... well again.
finished.
have no idea about what to do next...
Krisom
Want to map an Easy if you don't mind
kuyukiP
Can't wait to see this finished. Are you planning to map all wowaka songs or just his recent ones?
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

kuyukiP wrote:

Can't wait to see this finished. Are you planning to map all wowaka songs or just his recent ones?
i guess not all. though he is my favourate vocaloid producer but i'm not a fan of all his song... have mapped Toosenbo so i guess not only recent ones...=w=
kuyukiP

NatsumeRin wrote:

kuyukiP wrote:

i guess not all. though he is my favourate vocaloid producer but i'm not a fan of all his song... have mapped Toosenbo so i guess not only recent ones...=w=
He's my favorite Vocaloid producer as well. I'd probably be mapping all of his songs too since I'm a huge fan of all his songs LOL but I don't really have mapping experience, I'm very lazy, and you're doing them which is good xD
I'd support you all the way and wish you lots and lots of luck and love you if you do choose to map them all, or I could try mapping the ones you don't like? LOL Okay I'll stop talking now
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

kuyukiP wrote:

NatsumeRin wrote:

He's my favorite Vocaloid producer as well. I'd probably be mapping all of his songs too since I'm a huge fan of all his songs LOL but I don't really have mapping experience, I'm very lazy, and you're doing them which is good xD
I'd support you all the way and wish you lots and lots of luck and love you if you do choose to map them all, or I could try mapping the ones you don't like? LOL Okay I'll stop talking now
maybe time to start a "wowaka project"... a list of all his songs and ranked maps...?

you can start from mapping other songs(you like them but not favourites, otherwise you may find you mapped not good enough some time XD) to gain exp :P, modding is a nice way to improve too.
Krisom
Nice wowaka talk we have here, huh?
Anyway, yeah, if you do any other wowaka song, call me for a guest diff (if you want =P)

Easy diff, 2,23 stars, full of sliders. The last spinner may be a bit too long (41000 long spinner ftw), and I'm not soure about the kiai time with these combocolours, but meh, if you won't add a kiai time remove mine too.

Oh, also, feel free to apply any mods my diff gets, and if you're not sure about something, just PM me and I'll come here as fast as... ...as... ...as a rolling girl! (bada bum tshhhh)

Good luck o/

Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku (NatsumeRin) [Krisom's Easy].osu
Kotone
star yeah
Magicphoenix
Hey, will be a great map I already know it :)
Give ur best :D
Garven
Here's what I have so far. I keep running out of ideas for the same rhythm over and over and over... sorry it's taking so long. :/

Just needs hit sounds now.

All done.

Toned down a lot of the bigger jumps.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku (NatsumeRin) [Garven's Hard].osu
Colin Hou
hello wowarin
kuyukiP

NatsumeRin wrote:

maybe time to start a "wowaka project"... a list of all his songs and ranked maps...?

you can start from mapping other songs(you like them but not favourites, otherwise you may find you mapped not good enough some time XD) to gain exp :P, modding is a nice way to improve too.
Yeah yeah. I like this idea a lot. I love all of his songs so I'd be willing to map any. Maybe we could do some collabs in there (though I don't think I'm experienced enough yet, maybe you with others?).
Hmm, what songs of his would you map? I'll want to map the rest LOL

Okay take my star now not my words.
lovhin456
Hi Rin, umm, sorry if I'm bothering you ...
I "fixed" some of your skin elements + make gray the rest of the elements that weren't grey
For example, spinner-circle was a bit difficult to see if it was spinning
Here, use it if you think it will help you and don't kudosu if this doesn't help you :3
http://www.mediafire.com/?eqcs4sd68b4h3v8

Star too :3 !!
peppercatastrop

Colin Hou wrote:

hello wowarin
lol
KanaRin
star:3!
matthewhln
eveless
wowowowowowowowowowowowaka

8-)
Nelsonjd
Nice one *O* I would like to make a taiko diff, is that okay? >o< (Sorry for my double post ¬¬ Bad internet)
Nelsonjd
Nice one *O* I would like to make a taiko diff, is that okay? >o<
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Nelsonjd wrote:

Nice one *O* I would like to make a taiko diff, is that okay? >o< (Sorry for my double post ¬¬ Bad internet)
sure. try to make it a nice one.
though i can't give you a promise that i will use it before i see the map...
climbb65588
Oh, I just want to map the taiko diff also, may I?
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

climbb65588 wrote:

Oh, I just want to map the taiko diff also, may I?
....go. i'll choose the best diff.
Magicphoenix
hey o/
since I just started to mod maps please forgive if my mod is bad Rin-sama >_<
[Normal]
00:28:049 (6) - stack on (4) ?
00:45:529 (5) - 2 grids down? /
00:56:470 (5) - new combo?
01:55:764 (6) - ^
01:58:940 (6) - ^
01:59:999 (1) - remove NC?
02:11:293 (1,2,3,4) - a bit hard to read, maybe a kite-form?

[Garven's Hard]
00:28:234 (6) - new combo?
01:33:176 (6) - ^
01:35:999 (5) - ^

Everything else looks very good to me, get this ranked! =D

please do not give me kudosu if the suggestions were useless, thx ~

PS : Please forgive me that I didn't mod 233, I'm very bad at Insane&Hard-mod > <
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Magicphoenix wrote:

hey o/
since I just started to mod maps please forgive if my mod is bad Rin-sama >_<
[Normal]
00:28:049 (6) - stack on (4) ? k. use to be a part of "out of step", but if only a single one it's useless.
00:45:529 (5) - 2 grids down? / no. in fact i don't use grid snap...
00:56:470 (5) - new combo? no.
01:55:764 (6) - ^ i guess you mean (5)... added.
01:58:940 (6) - ^ ^
01:59:999 (1) - remove NC? no.
02:11:293 (1,2,3,4) - a bit hard to read, maybe a kite-form? made them that way.

[Garven's Hard]
hey Garven~

Everything else looks very good to me, get this ranked! =D

please do not give me kudosu if the suggestions were useless, thx ~

PS : Please forgive me that I didn't mod 233, I'm very bad at Insane&Hard-mod > <
Garven

Magicphoenix wrote:

hey o/ o

[Garven's Hard]

Nah, these would mess up the one-phrase-a-combo set up and I'd have to change a lot of things around to keep the pattern.
Nelsonjd
Well, finished my diff >o< If you think something isn't good, just tell me and I'll change it. Hope you like it...

Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku (NatsumeRin) [JD's Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Nelsonjd wrote:

Well, finished my diff >o< If you think something isn't good, just tell me and I'll change it. Hope you like it...
something:
1. not sure about notes like 00:16:146 (70,71,72,73), i don't have this feel...
2. BPM changing parts... except for the part right before kiai.
3. don't like short sliders and spinners.
4. well this is not a oni XD, what i mean by this is you could use more notes, because there's lots of short streams, but if the main beats in this map is 1/1... 1/4s become meaningless.

i can't say i'll accept this one for now. waiting for climbb's ver.
Nelsonjd

NatsumeRin wrote:

Nelsonjd wrote:

something:
1. not sure about notes like 00:16:146 (70,71,72,73), i don't have this feel...
2. BPM changing parts... except for the part right before kiai.
3. don't like short sliders and spinners.
4. well this is not a oni XD, what i mean by this is you could use more notes, because there's lots of short streams, but if the main beats in this map is 1/1... 1/4s become meaningless.

i can't say i'll accept this one for now. waiting for climbb's ver.
Okay~ I'll change these things later then =] For the BPM changing parts, I was thinking about the same thing you said x] Should change it tomorrow~
Pokie
kira kira

錯map
LKs
或许还不错 请继续掌握好真理的适用范围吧

抛开你map的特殊性后发现这次你的想法和我几乎一样..尽管不是一首歌
climbb65588
My taiko diff done. And background here.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku (NatsumeRin) [Climbb's Taiko Oni].osu
Aria

James2250
Kiai time should be the same on Normal and Rin
Some of the hitsounds sound pretty quiet sometimes, but might just be me

Krisom's Easy:
Slightly faster velocity than I expected for easiest difficulty, seeing as bpm is pretty high
Remove countdown
OD + 1
01:09:176 (1) - move so it aligns with 4 and 5
01:11:293 (5) - move up so it aligns with 3 and 4
01:37:411 (1,2) - I would prefer these didn't overlap

Normal:
Kind of high AR for a Normal (I almost want to say increase HP/OD and name this Hard...it is a pretty hard Normal, or make it easier)
If you are going to keep this as a Normal (which I suggest) get rid of the triplets if possible and replace them with sliders and try to make it slightly more simple in general
00:55:587 (2,3,4,5) - kind of confusing? (maybe it was just me)

Garven's Hard:
Some odd spacing but it works nicely
AR -1 for a Hard?
00:31:411 (3,5) - stack
01:07:058 (3,4) - big anti jump~ guess it isn't too bad

Climbb's Taiko Oni:
No major problems I see

Rin:
02:12:705 (1) - extend to 02:19:411?

*star*
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

James2250 wrote:

Kiai time should be the same on Normal and Rin extend the spinner in [Rin] diff and changed kiai.
Some of the hitsounds sound pretty quiet sometimes, but might just be me emm..

Krisom's Easy:
removed countdown and leave other things to Krisom
Slightly faster velocity than I expected for easiest difficulty, seeing as bpm is pretty high
Remove countdown
OD + 1
01:09:176 (1) - move so it aligns with 4 and 5
01:11:293 (5) - move up so it aligns with 3 and 4
01:37:411 (1,2) - I would prefer these didn't overlap

Normal:
Kind of high AR for a Normal (I almost want to say increase HP/OD and name this Hard...it is a pretty hard Normal, or make it easier)
If you are going to keep this as a Normal (which I suggest) get rid of the triplets if possible and replace them with sliders and try to make it slightly more simple in general don't think so. Hard is always something full of 1/2, what i think a Normal should be is main 1/1 and some 1/2s.
00:55:587 (2,3,4,5) - kind of confusing? (maybe it was just me) made them that way.

Garven's Hard:
Some odd spacing but it works nicely Garven know the style well.
AR -1 for a Hard?
00:31:411 (3,5) - stack
01:07:058 (3,4) - big anti jump~ guess it isn't too bad

Climbb's Taiko Oni:
No major problems I see

Rin:
02:12:705 (1) - extend to 02:19:411? done.

*star*
Krisom

James2250 wrote:

Krisom's Easy:
Slightly faster velocity than I expected for easiest difficulty, seeing as bpm is pretty high Will take in mind for the next time I map something like this x:
OD + 1 Hmm nah, it's ok as it is imo, the BPMs are pretty high so giving the newbies a wide timing to hit the notes is ok imo...
01:09:176 (1) - move so it aligns with 4 and 5 It's a horizontal flip of the previous (1)
01:11:293 (5) - move up so it aligns with 3 and 4 Sure, Rin, can you do this for me, just a few pixels ;x;
01:37:411 (1,2) - I would prefer these didn't overlap They look great imo D:
So, yeah, can you do that please rin :P? It's just a tiny fix, so I'm guessing it's easier that way :P
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Krisom wrote:

James2250 wrote:

Krisom's Easy:
Slightly faster velocity than I expected for easiest difficulty, seeing as bpm is pretty high Will take in mind for the next time I map something like this x:
OD + 1 Hmm nah, it's ok as it is imo, the BPMs are pretty high so giving the newbies a wide timing to hit the notes is ok imo...
01:09:176 (1) - move so it aligns with 4 and 5 It's a horizontal flip of the previous (1)
01:11:293 (5) - move up so it aligns with 3 and 4 Sure, Rin, can you do this for me, just a few pixels ;x;
01:37:411 (1,2) - I would prefer these didn't overlap They look great imo D:
So, yeah, can you do that please rin :P? It's just a tiny fix, so I'm guessing it's easier that way :P
done. -v-
show more