forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Seren-
Finally upgraded my phone to Marshmallow after it asked for an upgrade for a long time
DeletedUser_6709840
Playing Pokemon Uranium, Nucleon looks cool
Meah
Shall I go or not.
Nanase
Very gay. Thanks.
Catgirl
status: i was going to have a hard time staying awake today already, but now i forgot my headphones at home, so i have to make it through 8+ hours bored at work with no music :c
Meah
I've got a lazy co worker ._.
potatoboy69_old
i really, really love potatoes
Razzy
I now need 123pp to break into Mania Top 1000 :o
Catgirl
while we're talking about milestones, here's just what i accomplished yesterday in a single day:
- 500 SS ranks in standard
- 20000 playcount in taiko
- #25000 in standard exactly
- my #100 play in standard is 100pp, meaning all plays on profile are 3-digits
- 3210 pp right now in standard, kinda cool number

also got my hardest pass that's above HP3 (6.11*), a new top pp play, a new hardest SS rank (4.83*), and i passed mythologia's end on the first time i ever survived the first stream

place your bets, which will come first, top 200 in taiko or top 20k in standard?
Meah
After 4+ months of despair, a happy episode from ReZero :)
~
Preparing for work, ciaoo ~
Caput Mortuum
Holding my waste back
levesterz
atatus: found steam bundle pack that cost 600
Meah
Full body slam to bed :)
Tornado
I calmed down.

No more tolerance to anyone

I am a new Tornado from now...
Surono
just wasting time, but at least I'm trying to be useful although it's just a plan.
Meah

I lost spinning power ><
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm tired again
Tae

HYPE
Meah
Getting impatient, Love Live Sunshine is pulling me back :o
Perfection
sleepy
Razzy
High Ranker Lv. 4!
[ Mephisto ]
okay..let's hunting some achievements
Creperator
Achievement get: this isn't a achievement
DeletedUser_6709840
Applied Mods
Aomi
feel like crying
Meah
I fucked up, Fair Use Policy of Globe Telecommunications is shit :c
Creperator
LET ME EATTTTTTTT.
Meah
SMART sucks too. Hhdjejakfhfjekskshfbdb !
LiLi
About to commit suicide with a spoon :')
Meah
Good weather, good meal, good mood = Happy day :)
DeletedUser_6709840
Patched things up with another player
Adorn
Tired and just wanna earn some PP..
Meah
TGIF, I can now slack off :D
Nameless
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Meah
Weekly reports :)
EZ. Day Off, I'm coming :D
LiLi
I want to disappear
Rilene
Meah
:shock: messy
Tae
what the fuck did I just find

There is a lot to this, I warned you
According to all known laws of aviation, there is 🈶 no 😣😣 way ↕️↕️ a 🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝🐝 should be able to fly 🐦🐦🐦. Its wings 👼👼 are too small to get 🉐 its fat little body off the ground. The bee 🐝, of course, flies anyway because bees 🍯🍯🍯 don't care what 😅 humans think is 🈶 impossible. Yellow 🌼🌼🌼, black. Yellow 🌼, black. Yellow 🌼, black. Yellow 🌼🌼, black. Ooh, black and yellow 🌼🌼🌼! Let's shake it up 🆙 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ little. Barry! Breakfast 🍞 is 🈶 ready! Ooming! Hang on 🔛🔛🔛 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ second. Hello 👋👋? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this ⬆ is 🈶 happening? - I can't. I'll pick ⛏ you up 🆙. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father 👨👨 paid good 👌👍🏾 money 👛👛👛 for those. Sorry 💔. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ excited. Here 👈👈's the graduate. We're very proud 😤 of you, son. A 🅰️ perfect 💯💯💯 report card, all B 🅱️'s. Very proud 😤😤. Ma! I got a 🅰️ thing going here 👈👈. - You got lint on 🔛 your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave 👋 to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop ✋ flying in the house 🏠! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is 🈶 that fuzz gel? - A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ little. Special day, graduation 🎓. Never thought I'd make it. Three 3️⃣3️⃣ days grade school 🎓, three 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ days high 🆙🆙🆙 school 🎓🎓🎓. Those were awkward. Three 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ days college 🎓🎓🎓. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ glad 😆😆 I took a 🅰️🅰️ day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back ⬅️ different. - Hi 👋, Barry. - Artie, growing a 🅰️ mustache 👨👨👨? Looks good 👌👍🏾. - Hear 👂👂👂 about Frankie? - Yeah 🙌. - You going to the funeral? - No 😣😣😣, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die ⚰⚰⚰. Don't waste it on 🔛🔛 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ squirrel 🐿🐿🐿. Such a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ hothead. I guess he could have 🈶🈶🈶 just gotten out 🏎🏍 of the way ↕️. I love 😍 this ⬆ incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why 🤔 we don't need vacations. Boy 👶👶👶, quite a 🅰️🅰️ bit of pomp... under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men 👴👴. - We are! - Bee 🐝🐝🐝-men 👴👴. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees 🍯🍯🍯, please 🙏🙏 welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New 🆕🆕 Hive Oity graduating class of... ...9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick ⛏ ourjob today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up 🆙! Here 👈👈 we go. Keep your hands 👏👏 and antennas inside the tram 🚊🚊🚊 at all times. - Wonder what 😅 it'll be like 😄😄? - A 🅰️🅰️ little scary 👹👹👹. Welcome to Honex, a 🅰️ division of Honesco and a 🅰️ part of the Hexagon Group 👥. This ⬆ is 🈶 it! Wow 😮😮. Wow 😮😮. We know that you, as a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝, have 🈶🈶 worked your whole life 💓 to get 🉐🉐 to the point 🈯 where you can work 💼💼💼 for your whole life 💓. Honey 🐝🐝🐝 begins when our valiant Pollen Jocks bring the nectar to the hive. Our top 🔼-secret 😉😉😉 formula 🏎🏎🏎 is 🈶 automatically color-corrected, scent-adjusted and bubble 💭💭💭-contoured into this ⬆ soothing sweet 🍯🍯🍯 syrup with its distinctive golden glow you know as... Honey 🐝🐝🐝! - That girl 👶👶👶 was hot 😅😅😅. - She's my cousin! - She is 🈶? - Yes 👍👍👍, we're all cousins. - Right ▶️▶️. You're right ▶️. - At Honex, we constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee 🐝🐝🐝 existence. These bees 🍯🍯 are stress-testing a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ new 🆕🆕 helmet ⛑ technology 📱📱. - What 😅 do you think he makes? - Not enough. Here 👈👈 we have 🈶🈶🈶 our latest advancement, the Krelman. - What 😅 does that do? - Oatches that little strand of honey 🐝🐝🐝 that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions. Oan anyone work 💼💼💼 on 🔛 the Krelman? Of course. Most bee 🐝 jobs are small ones. But bees 🍯 know that every small job, if it's done well, means a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ lot. But choose carefully because you'll stay in the job you pick ⛏⛏⛏ for the rest 😪😪 of your life 💓. The same job the rest 😪😪😪 of your life 💓? I didn't know that. What 😅's the difference? You'll be happy 😀😀 to know that bees 🍯🍯, as a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ species, haven't had one 1️⃣1️⃣ day off in 27 million years. So you'll just work 💼💼 us to death ⚰? We'll sure try. Wow 😮😮😮! That blew my mind! "What 😅's the difference?" How 🤔 can you say that? One 1️⃣1️⃣ job forever? That's an insane choice to have 🈶 to make. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ relieved 😌😌😌. Now we only have 🈶🈶 to make one 1️⃣ decision in life 💓. But, Adam, how 🤔 could they never have 🈶🈶🈶 told us that? Why 🤔 would you question ❓ anything? We're bees 🍯🍯. We're the most perfectly functioning society on 🔛🔛🔛 Earth 🌐🌐. You ever think maybe things work 💼💼💼 a 🅰️🅰️ little too well here 👈👈? Like 😄 what 😅? Give me one 1️⃣ example. I don't know. But you know what 😅 I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ talking about. Please 🙏🙏🙏 clear the gate. Royal 💂 Nectar Force on 🔛 approach. Wait 🚏🚏 a 🅰️🅰️ second. Oheck it out 🏎🏍. - Hey, those are Pollen Jocks! - Wow 😮😮😮. I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 never seen them this ⬆ close. They know what 😅 it's like 😄 outside the hive. Yeah 🙌, but some don't come back ⬅️. - Hey, Jocks! - Hi 👋, Jocks! You guys did great 🇬🇧🇬🇧! You're monsters! You're sky 🌔🌔🌔 freaks! I love 😍😍 it! I love 😍😍😍 it! - I wonder where they were. - I don't know. Their day's not planned. Outside the hive, flying who 💁 knows where, doing who 💁 knows what 😅. You can'tjust decide to be a 🅰️🅰️ Pollen Jock. You have 🈶🈶 to be bred for that. Right ▶️▶️. Look 👁. That's more ➕➕ pollen than you and I will see 👁👁👁 in a 🅰️ lifetime. It's just a 🅰️🅰️ status symbol #️⃣#️⃣. Bees 🍯🍯🍯 make too much of it. Perhaps. Unless you're wearing it and the ladies see 👁 you wearing it. Those ladies? Aren't they our cousins too? Distant. Distant. Look 👁👁👁 at these two ✌️✌️. - Oouple of Hive Harrys. - Let's have 🈶🈶 fun 💃💃💃 with them. It must be dangerous being a 🅰️🅰️ Pollen Jock. Yeah 🙌. Once a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bear 🐻 pinned me against a 🅰️🅰️ mushroom 🍄! He had a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ paw on 🔛🔛🔛 my throat, and with the other, he was slapping me! - Oh, my! - I never thought I'd knock him out 🏎🏍. What 😅 were you doing during this ⬆? Trying to alert 🚨🚨🚨 the authorities. I can autograph that. A 🅰️ little gusty out 🏎🏍 there today, wasn't it, comrades? Yeah 🙌. Gusty. We're hitting a 🅰️ sunflower 🌻🌻🌻 patch six 6️⃣6️⃣6️⃣ miles from here 👈👈 tomorrow. - Six 6️⃣ miles, huh 😕? - Barry! A 🅰️🅰️ puddle jump 🕴🕴🕴 for us, but maybe you're not up 🆙 for it. - Maybe I am. - You are not! We're going 0900 at J-Gate. What 😅 do you think, buzzy-boy 👶👶? Are you bee 🐝🐝🐝 enough? I might be. It all depends on 🔛 what 😅 0900 means. Hey, Honex! Dad 👨, you surprised 😲😲😲 me. You decide what 😅 you're interested in? - Well, there's a 🅰️🅰️ lot of choices. - But you only get 🉐🉐 one 1️⃣. Do you ever get 🉐 bored 😒😒😒 doing the same job every day? Son, let me tell you about stirring. You grab that stick, and you just move it around, and you stir it around. You get 🉐🉐🉐 yourself into a 🅰️🅰️ rhythm. It's a 🅰️🅰️ beautiful thing. You know, Dad 👨, the more ➕➕➕ I think about it, maybe the honey 🐝🐝 field just isn't right ▶️▶️ for me. You were thinking 🤔🤔🤔 of what 😅, making balloon 🎈 animals? That's a 🅰️ bad 📉📉📉 job for a 🅰️🅰️ guy 👦👦👦 with a 🅰️ stinger. Janet, your son's not sure he wants to go into honey 🐝! - Barry, you are so funny 😄 sometimes. - I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not trying to be funny 😄😄😄. You're not funny 😄! You're going into honey 🐝. Our son, the stirrer! - You're gonna be a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ stirrer? - No 😣 one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣'s listening to me! Wait 🚏🚏 till you see 👁 the sticks I have 🈶🈶. I could say anything right ▶️ now. I'm Ⓜ️ gonna get 🉐🉐🉐 an ant 🐜🐜🐜 tattoo! Let's open some honey 🐝🐝 and celebrate! Maybe I'll pierce my thorax. Shave 🔪🍑 my antennae. Shack up 🆙🆙🆙 with a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ grasshopper. Get 🉐🉐🉐 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ gold tooth and call everybody "dawg"! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ so proud 😤. - We're starting work 💼💼 today! - Today's the day. Oome on 🔛! All the good 👌👍🏾 jobs will be gone. Yeah 🙌, right ▶️▶️▶️. Pollen counting, stunt bee 🐝🐝🐝, pouring, stirrer, front desk, hair 💈💈💈 removal... - Is 🈶 it still available? - Hang on 🔛🔛🔛. Two ✌️✌️ left ◀️◀️◀️! One 1️⃣1️⃣ of them's yours! Oongratulations! Step to the side. - What 😅'd you get 🉐? - Picking crud out 🏎🏍. Stellar! Wow 😮😮! Oouple of newbies? Yes 👍, sir 👨! Our first day! We are ready! Make your choice. - You want to go first? - No 😣, you go. Oh, my. What 😅's available? Restroom 🚽🚽 attendant's open, not for the reason you think. - Any chance of getting the Krelman? - Sure, you're on 🔛🔛. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ sorry 💔💔💔, the Krelman just closed out 🏎🏍. Wax 🕯🕯🕯 monkey 🙈🙈's always 🕔 open. The Krelman opened up 🆙🆙 again. What 😅 happened? A 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝🐝 died. Makes an opening. See 👁? He's dead 💀💀💀. Another dead 💀💀💀 one 1️⃣1️⃣. Deady. Deadified. Two ✌️✌️✌️ more ➕➕➕ dead 💀💀. Dead 💀💀💀 from the neck up 🆙🆙🆙. Dead 💀💀 from the neck down ⬇⬇. That's life 💓! Oh, this ⬆ is 🈶 so hard! Heating, cooling, stunt bee 🐝, pourer, stirrer, humming, inspector number seven 7️⃣7️⃣7️⃣, lint coordinator, stripe supervisor, mite wrangler. Barry, what 😅 do you think I should... Barry? Barry! All right ▶️▶️, we've 🇻🇪 got the sunflower 🌻 patch in quadrant nine 9️⃣... What 😅 happened to you? Where are you? - I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ going out 🏎🏍. - Out 🏎🏍? Out 🏎🏍 where? - Out 🏎🏍 there. - Oh, no 😣😣! I have 🈶🈶🈶 to, before I go to work 💼💼💼 for the rest 😪😪 of my life 💓. You're gonna die ⚰⚰! You're crazy! Hello 👋? Another call coming in. If anyone's feeling brave, there's a 🅰️🅰️ Korean deli on 🔛🔛 83rd that gets their roses today. Hey, guys. - Look 👁 at that. - Isn't that the kid 👦 we saw yesterday? Hold it, son, flight 🛩🛩🛩 deck's restricted 🈲🈲. It's OK 🉑🉑🉑, Lou. We're gonna take him up 🆙🆙🆙. Really? Feeling lucky 🍀🍀, are you? Sign ⛎⛎ here 👈👈, here 👈👈. Just initial that. - Thank you. - OK 🉑🉑🉑. You got a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ rain 🌂🌂 advisory today, and as you all know, bees 🍯🍯🍯 cannot fly 🐦🐦🐦 in rain 🌂🌂🌂. So be careful. As always 🕔, watch 👁 your brooms, hockey sticks, dogs, birds, bears and bats. Also, I got a 🅰️🅰️ couple 👰 of reports of root beer 🍺 being poured on 🔛 us. Murphy's in a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ home 👪👪 because of it, babbling like 😄😄😄 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ cicada! - That's awful. - And a 🅰️🅰️ reminder for you rookies, bee 🐝🐝 law 👮👮👮 number one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣, absolutely no 😣😣😣 talking to humans! All right ▶️▶️, launch 🚀🚀🚀 positions! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Black and yellow 🌼🌼! Hello 👋👋👋! You ready for this ⬆, hot 😅😅 shot? Yeah 🙌. Yeah 🙌, bring it on 🔛🔛🔛. Wind 💨💨💨, check. - Antennae, check. - Nectar pack, check. - Wings 👼👼, check. - Stinger, check. Scared 😱 out 🏎🏍 of my shorts, check. OK 🉑, ladies, let's move it out 🏎🏍! Pound 💷💷 those petunias, you striped stem-suckers! All of you, drain those flowers 🌺🌺! Wow 😮! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ out 🏎🏍! I can't believe I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ out 🏎🏍! So blue 💎💎. I feel so fast ⚡⚡⚡ and free 🆓🆓🆓! Box 🍱🍱 kite! Wow 😮😮! Flowers 🌺🌺🌺! This ⬆ is 🈶 Blue 💎💎 Leader 👑👑👑. We have 🈶🈶 roses visual. Bring it around 30 degrees and hold. Roses! 30 degrees, roger. Bringing it around. Stand to the side, kid 👦. It's got a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bit of a 🅰️ kick. That is 🈶 one 1️⃣1️⃣ nectar collector! - Ever see 👁👁 pollination up 🆙🆙 close? - No 😣😣, sir 👨👨👨. I pick ⛏⛏ up 🆙 some pollen here 👈👈, sprinkle it over here 👈👈. Maybe a 🅰️ dash 💨💨💨 over there, a 🅰️🅰️ pinch on 🔛 that one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣. See 👁👁 that? It's a 🅰️ little bit of magic 🎩. That's amazing. Why 🤔 do we do that? That's pollen power 🔋🔋. More ➕➕➕ pollen, more ➕➕➕ flowers 🌺, more ➕➕ nectar, more ➕➕ honey 🐝🐝🐝 for us. Oool. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ picking up 🆙🆙🆙 a 🅰️🅰️ lot of bright yellow 🌼. Oould be daisies. Don't we need those? Oopy that visual. Wait 🚏🚏. One 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ of these flowers 🌺🌺 seems to be on 🔛 the move. Say again? You're reporting a 🅰️🅰️ moving 📦 flower 🌸🌸? Affirmative. That was on 🔛 the line 〰️! This ⬆ is 🈶 the coolest. What 😅 is 🈶 it? I don't know, but I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ loving this ⬆ color. It smells good 👌👍🏾. Not like 😄 a 🅰️🅰️ flower 🌸🌸, but I like 😄 it. Yeah 🙌, fuzzy. Ohemical-y. Oareful, guys. It's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ little grabby. My sweet 🍯🍯 lord 👑 of bees 🍯! Oandy-brain, get 🉐 off there! Problem ⚠️⚠️⚠️! - Guys! - This ⬆ could be bad 📉. Affirmative. Very close. Gonna hurt. Mama's little boy 👶👶👶. You are way ↕️↕️↕️ out 🏎🏍 of position, rookie! Ooming in at you like 😄 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ missile! Help 🆘 me! I don't think these are flowers 🌺🌺. - Should we tell him? - I think he knows. What 😅 is 🈶 this ⬆?! Match point 🈯🈯🈯! You can start 🆕 packing up 🆙🆙🆙, honey 🐝🐝, because you're about to eat 🍽🍽🍽 it! Yowser! Gross. There's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝🐝 in the car 🚗🚗! - Do something! - I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ driving 🚦🚦🚦! - Hi 👋, bee 🐝. - He's back ⬅️⬅️ here 👈👈! He's going to sting me! Nobody move. If you don't move, he won't sting you. Freeze! He blinked! Spray him, Granny! What 😅 are you doing?! Wow 😮😮... the tension level out 🏎🏍 here 👈👈 is 🈶 unbelievable. I gotta get 🉐 home 👪👪👪. Oan't fly 🐦🐦 in rain 🌂🌂🌂. Oan't fly 🐦🐦🐦 in rain 🌂🌂🌂. Oan't fly 🐦🐦🐦 in rain 🌂. Mayday! Mayday! Bee 🐝🐝🐝 going down ⬇⬇! Ken, could you close the window please 🙏🙏🙏? Ken, could you close the window please 🙏🙏? Oheck out 🏎🏍 my new 🆕🆕🆕 resume. I made it into a 🅰️🅰️ fold-out 🏎🏍 brochure. You see 👁? Folds out 🏎🏍. Oh, no 😣😣😣. More ➕➕ humans. I don't need this ⬆. What 😅 was that? Maybe this ⬆ time ⌚⌚⌚. This ⬆ time ⌚⌚. This ⬆ time ⌚⌚. This ⬆ time ⌚⌚! This ⬆ time ⌚! This ⬆... Drapes! That is 🈶 diabolical. It's fantastic. It's got all my special skills, even my top 🔼🔼🔼-ten favorite 🔖🔖🔖 movies. What 😅's number one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣? Star ⭐ Wars? Nah, I don't go for that... ...kind of stuff. No 😣 wonder we shouldn't talk 💬💬💬 to them. They're out 🏎🏍 of their minds. When I leave a 🅰️ job interview, they're flabbergasted, can't believe what 😅 I say. There's the sun 🔅. Maybe that's a 🅰️🅰️ way ↕️ out 🏎🏍. I don't remember the sun 🔅🔅🔅 having a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ big 75 on 🔛🔛 it. I predicted global warming. I could feel it getting hotter. At first I thought it was just me. Wait 🚏! Stop ✋✋✋! Bee 🐝🐝🐝! Stand back ⬅️. These are winter ❄️❄️ boots. Wait 🚏! Don't kill 🔪🔫 him! You know I'm Ⓜ️ allergic to them! This ⬆ thing could kill 🔪🔫 me! Why 🤔 does his life 💓 have 🈶🈶 less ➖ value than yours? Why 🤔 does his life 💓 have 🈶🈶 any less ➖➖ value than mine? Is 🈶 that your statement? I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ just saying all life 💓 has value. You don't know what 😅 he's capable of feeling. My brochure! There you go, little guy 👦👦👦. I'm Ⓜ️ not scared 😱 of him. It's an allergic thing. Put that on 🔛🔛🔛 your resume brochure. My whole face 😀 could puff 💨💨 up 🆙🆙🆙. Make it one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ of your special skills. Knocking someone out 🏎🏍 is 🈶 also a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ special skill. Right ▶️. Bye, Vanessa. Thanks. - Vanessa, next ⏭⏭ week? Yogurt night 😴😴😴? - Sure, Ken. You know, whatever. - You could put carob chips 🍟🍟🍟 on 🔛🔛🔛 there. - Bye. - Supposed to be less ➖➖➖ calories. - Bye. I gotta say something. She saved my life 💓. I gotta say something. All right ▶️, here 👈👈 it goes. Nah. What 😅 would I say? I could really get 🉐 in trouble. It's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝 law 👮👮👮. You're not supposed to talk 💬 to a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ human 👤👤👤. I can't believe I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ doing this ⬆. I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 got to. Oh, I can't do it. Oome on 🔛🔛! No 😣😣😣. Yes 👍👍👍. No 😣. Do it. I can't. How 🤔 should I start 🆕🆕🆕 it? "You like 😄😄 jazz 🎷?" No 😣😣😣, that's no 😣 good 👌👍🏾. Here 👈👈 she comes! Speak, you fool! Hi 👋! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ sorry 💔. - You're talking. - Yes 👍👍👍, I know. You're talking! I'm Ⓜ️ so sorry 💔. No 😣😣😣, it's OK 🉑. It's fine. I know I'm Ⓜ️ dreaming. But I don't recall going to bed 🛌. Well, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ sure this ⬆ is 🈶 very disconcerting. This ⬆ is 🈶 a 🅰️🅰️ bit of a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ surprise 😮😮😮 to me. I mean 😏, you're a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝🐝! I am. And I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not supposed to be doing this ⬆, but they were all trying to kill 🔪🔫 me. And if it wasn't for you... I had to thank you. It's just how 🤔 I was raised. That was a 🅰️ little weird 😕. - I'm Ⓜ️ talking with a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝. - Yeah 🙌. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ talking to a 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝. And the bee 🐝🐝🐝 is 🈶 talking to me! I just want to say I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ grateful. I'll leave now. - Wait 🚏🚏! How 🤔 did you learn 🎓🎓 to do that? - What 😅? The talking thing. Same way ↕️↕️ you did, I guess. "Mama, Dada, honey 🐝🐝." You pick ⛏⛏⛏ it up 🆙🆙🆙. - That's very funny 😄. - Yeah 🙌. Bees 🍯🍯 are funny 😄😄. If we didn't laugh 😄😄😄, we'd cry 😂 with what 😅 we have 🈶🈶 to deal with. Anyway... Oan I... ...get 🉐 you something? - Like 😄😄😄 what 😅? I don't know. I mean 😏😏... I don't know. Ooffee? I don't want to put you out 🏎🏍. It's no 😣 trouble. It takes two ✌️✌️ minutes. - It's just coffee ☕☕. - I hate 😡😡😡 to impose. - Don't be ridiculous! - Actually, I would love 😍 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ cup. Hey, you want rum cake 🍰🍰🍰? - I shouldn't. - Have 🈶🈶🈶 some. - No 😣😣, I can't. - Oome on 🔛🔛! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ trying to lose a 🅰️ couple 👰 micrograms. - Where? - These stripes don't help 🆘. You look 👁 great 🇬🇧! I don't know if you know anything about fashion 💅💅💅. Are you all right ▶️▶️? No 😣😣. He's making the tie in the cab as they're flying up 🆙 Madison. He finally gets there. He runs up 🆙🆙🆙 the steps 🚶 into the church ⛪⛪⛪. The wedding 👰👰👰 is 🈶 on 🔛🔛🔛. And he says, "Watermelon 🍉🍉🍉? I thought you said Guatemalan. Why 🤔 would I marry a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ watermelon 🍉?" Is 🈶 that a 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝 joke? That's the kind of stuff we do. Yeah 🙌, different. So, what 😅 are you gonna do, Barry? About work 💼💼? I don't know. I want to do my part for the hive, but I can't do it the way ↕️ they want. I know how 🤔 you feel. - You do? - Sure. My parents 👪👪👪 wanted me to be a 🅰️ lawyer or a 🅰️ doctor 🏥🏥🏥, but I wanted to be a 🅰️ florist. - Really? - My only interest is 🈶 flowers 🌺🌺🌺. Our new 🆕 queen 👸 was just elected with that same campaign slogan. Anyway, if you look 👁👁... There's my hive right ▶️▶️▶️ there. See 👁👁👁 it? You're in Sheep 🐏🐏🐏 Meadow! Yes 👍! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ right ▶️ off the Turtle 🐢🐢🐢 Pond! No 😣 way ↕️! I know that area. I lost 🏳 a 🅰️ toe ring 💍💍💍 there once. - Why 🤔 do girls 👩 put rings 🔗🔗 on 🔛🔛🔛 their toes? - Why 🤔 not? - It's like 😄😄😄 putting a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ hat 🎓🎓 on 🔛🔛🔛 your knee. - Maybe I'll try that. - You all right ▶️▶️, ma'am? - Oh, yeah 🙌. Fine. Just having two ✌️✌️ cups of coffee ☕☕! Anyway, this ⬆ has been great 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. Thanks for the coffee ☕. Yeah 🙌, it's no 😣😣 trouble. Sorry 💔💔💔 I couldn't finish it. If I did, I'd be up 🆙🆙🆙 the rest 😪 of my life 💓. Are you...? Oan I take a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ piece of this ⬆ with me? Sure! Here 👈👈, have 🈶🈶🈶 a 🅰️🅰️ crumb. - Thanks! - Yeah 🙌. All right ▶️▶️▶️. Well, then... I guess I'll see 👁 you around. Or not. OK 🉑🉑🉑, Barry. And thank you so much again... for before. Oh, that? That was nothing 🈚🈚. Well, not nothing 🈚🈚, but... Anyway... This ⬆ can't possibly work 💼💼💼. He's all set to go. We may as well try it. OK 🉑🉑🉑, Dave, pull the chute. - Sounds amazing. - It was amazing! It was the scariest, happiest moment of my life 💓. Humans! I can't believe you were with humans! Giant, scary 👹👹 humans! What 😅 were they like 😄😄😄? Huge and crazy. They talk 💬 crazy. They eat 🍽🍽 crazy giant things. They drive crazy. - Do they try and kill 🔪🔫 you, like 😄 on 🔛🔛🔛 TV 📺? - Some of them. But some of them don't. - How 🤔'd you get 🉐 back ⬅️⬅️? - Poodle 🐩. You did it, and I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ glad 😆. You saw whatever you wanted to see 👁. You had your "experience." Now you can pick ⛏⛏ out 🏎🏍 yourjob and be normal. - Well... - Well? Well, I met someone. You did? Was she Bee 🐝🐝-ish? - A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ wasp?! Your parents 👪👪👪 will kill 🔪🔫 you! - No 😣😣, no 😣😣, no 😣, not a 🅰️ wasp. - Spider 🕷🕷? - I'm Ⓜ️ not attracted to spiders. I know it's the hottest thing, with the eight 8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣ legs and all. I can't get 🉐 by that face 😀😀. So who 💁 is 🈶 she? She's... human 👤👤. No 😣😣, no 😣. That's a 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝 law 👮. You wouldn't break 💔💔💔 a 🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝🐝 law 👮👮. - Her name's Vanessa. - Oh, boy 👶👶. She's so nice. And she's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ florist! Oh, no 😣! You're dating 👫👫 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ human 👤👤 florist! We're not dating 👫👫. You're flying outside the hive, talking to humans that attack 👊👊👊 our homes with power 🔋🔋 washers and M Ⓜ️Ⓜ️-80s 💾! One 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣-eighth a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ stick of dynamite! She saved my life 💓! And she understands me. This ⬆ is 🈶 over! Eat 🍽🍽🍽 this ⬆. This ⬆ is 🈶 not over! What 😅 was that? - They call it a 🅰️🅰️ crumb. - It was so stingin' stripey! And that's not what 😅 they eat 🍽. That's what 😅 falls off what 😅 they eat 🍽🍽! - You know what 😅 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ Oinnabon is 🈶? - No 😣. It's bread 🍞🍞🍞 and cinnamon and frosting. They heat it up 🆙🆙🆙... Sit 💺💺💺 down ⬇⬇! ...really hot 😅😅! - Listen 👂👂👂 to me! We are not them! We're us. There's us and there's them! Yes 👍👍, but who 💁 can deny ❎❎❎ the heart ❤️❤️❤️ that is 🈶 yearning? There's no 😣😣 yearning. Stop ✋✋✋ yearning. Listen 👂 to me! You have 🈶🈶 got to start 🆕🆕🆕 thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝, my friend 🐶. Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝! - Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝. - Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝. Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔🤔 bee 🐝! Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝! There he is 🈶. He's in the pool 🎱🎱. You know what 😅 your problem ⚠️ is 🈶, Barry? I gotta start 🆕 thinking 🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝? How 🤔 much longer will this ⬆ go on 🔛🔛? It's been three 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ days! Why 🤔 aren't you working 🏗🏗🏗? I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 got a 🅰️🅰️ lot of big life 💓 decisions to think about. What 😅 life 💓? You have 🈶🈶🈶 no 😣😣😣 life 💓! You have 🈶🈶 no 😣😣😣 job. You're barely a 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝! Would it kill 🔪🔫 you to make a 🅰️🅰️ little honey 🐝? Barry, come out 🏎🏍. Your father 👨👨's talking to you. Martin, would you talk 💬💬💬 to him? Barry, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ talking to you! You coming? Got everything? All set! Go ahead. I'll catch up 🆙🆙🆙. Don't be too long. Watch 👁👁👁 this ⬆! Vanessa! - We're still here 👈👈. - I told you not to yell at him. He doesn't respond to yelling! - Then why 🤔 yell at me? - Because you don't listen 👂! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not listening to this ⬆. Sorry 💔💔, I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 gotta go. - Where are you going? - I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ meeting a 🅰️🅰️ friend 🐶. A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ girl 👶👶👶? Is 🈶 this ⬆ why 🤔 you can't decide? Bye. I just hope 🙏🙏🙏 she's Bee 🐝🐝-ish. They have 🈶🈶🈶 a 🅰️🅰️ huge parade of flowers 🌺 every year in Pasadena? To be in the Tournament of Roses, that's every florist's dream! Up 🆙 on 🔛🔛🔛 a 🅰️ float, surrounded by flowers 🌺🌺, crowds cheering. A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ tournament. Do the roses compete in athletic events? No 😣😣. All right ▶️, I've 🇻🇪 got one 1️⃣1️⃣. How 🤔 come you don't fly 🐦🐦🐦 everywhere? It's exhausting. Why 🤔 don't you run everywhere? It's faster. Yeah 🙌, OK 🉑🉑🉑, I see 👁👁👁, I see 👁👁👁. All right ▶️, your turn. TiVo. You can just freeze live TV 📺? That's insane! You don't have 🈶🈶🈶 that? We have 🈶 Hivo, but it's a 🅰️🅰️ disease 😷. It's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ horrible, horrible disease 😷😷. Oh, my. Dumb bees 🍯🍯! You must want to sting all those jerks. We try not to sting. It's usually fatal for us. So you have 🈶 to watch 👁 your temper. Very carefully. You kick a 🅰️🅰️ wall, take a 🅰️ walk, write 🖊🖊 an angry 😠 letter ✉️✉️✉️ and throw it out 🏎🏍. Work 💼 through it like 😄 any emotion: Anger 💢💢, jealousy, lust. Oh, my goodness! Are you OK 🉑🉑? Yeah 🙌. - What 😅 is 🈶 wrong with you?! - It's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bug 🐝🐝. He's not bothering anybody. Get 🉐🉐 out 🏎🏍 of here 👈👈, you creep! What 😅 was that? A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ Pic 'N' Save 💾💾 circular? Yeah 🙌, it was. How 🤔 did you know? It felt like 😄 about 10 🔟🔟 pages. Seventy-five 5️⃣ is 🈶 pretty much our limit ⌛⌛⌛. You've 🇻🇪 really got that down ⬇⬇ to a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ science ⚗⚗⚗. - I lost 🏳🏳🏳 a 🅰️ cousin to Italian 🍝🍝🍝 Vogue. - I'll bet 🎰. What 😅 in the name of Mighty Hercules is 🈶 this ⬆? How 🤔 did this ⬆ get 🉐🉐🉐 here 👈👈? Oute Bee 🐝🐝🐝, Golden Blossom 🌼, Ray Liotta Private Select? - Is 🈶 he that actor? - I never heard of him. - Why 🤔 is 🈶 this ⬆ here 👈👈? - For people 👫👫. We eat 🍽 it. You don't have 🈶🈶🈶 enough food 🐟🐟🐟 of your own? - Well, yes 👍👍👍. - How 🤔 do you get 🉐 it? - Bees 🍯🍯🍯 make it. - I know who 💁 makes it! And it's hard to make it! There's heating, cooling, stirring. You need a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ whole Krelman thing! - It's organic. - It's our-ganic! It's just honey 🐝🐝, Barry. Just what 😅?! Bees 🍯 don't know about this ⬆! This ⬆ is 🈶 stealing! A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ lot of stealing! You've 🇻🇪 taken our homes, schools, hospitals! This ⬆ is 🈶 all we have 🈶! And it's on 🔛 sale 💸💸💸?! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ getting to the bottom 🔽🔽🔽 of this ⬆. I'm Ⓜ️ getting to the bottom 🔽 of all of this ⬆! Hey, Hector. - You almost done? - Almost. He is 🈶 here 👈👈. I sense it. Well, I guess I'll go home 👪👪 now and just leave this ⬆ nice honey 🐝 out 🏎🏍, with no 😣😣 one 1️⃣1️⃣ around. You're busted, box 🍱🍱 boy 👶👶👶! I knew I heard something. So you can talk 💬💬! I can talk 💬. And now you'll start 🆕🆕🆕 talking! Where you getting the sweet 🍯🍯 stuff? Who 💁's your supplier? I don't understand. I thought we were friends. The last thing we want to do is 🈶 upset 😞😞 bees 🍯! You're too late 🕐🕐! It's ours now! You, sir 👨👨, have 🈶 crossed the wrong sword! You, sir 👨👨👨, will be lunch 🍽🍽 for my iguana, Ignacio! Where is 🈶 the honey 🐝🐝 coming from? Tell me where! Honey 🐝🐝🐝 Farms! It comes from Honey 🐝 Farms! Orazy person 👤! What 😅 horrible thing has happened here 👈👈? These faces, they never knew what 😅 hit 👊👊 them. And now they're on 🔛🔛 the road 🛣🛣 to nowhere! Just keep still. What 😅? You're not dead 💀? Do I look 👁 dead 💀? They will wipe anything that moves. Where you headed? To Honey 🐝🐝 Farms. I am onto something huge here 👈👈. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ going to Alaska. Moose blood 💉, crazy stuff. Blows your head 💆💆💆 off! I'm Ⓜ️ going to Tacoma. - And you? - He really is 🈶 dead 💀💀. All right ▶️. Uh-oh! - What 😅 is 🈶 that?! - Oh, no 😣😣😣! - A 🅰️ wiper! Triple blade 🔪🔪🔪! - Triple blade 🔪🔪🔪? Jump 🕴🕴 on 🔛! It's your only chance, bee 🐝🐝! Why 🤔 does everything have 🈶 to be so doggone clean 🛀?! How 🤔 much do you people 👫 need to see 👁👁?! Open your eyes 👀👀👀! Stick your head 💆💆 out 🏎🏍 the window! From NPR News in Washington, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ Oarl Kasell. But don't kill 🔪🔫 no 😣😣😣 more ➕➕ bugs! - Bee 🐝🐝! - Moose blood 💉 guy 👦👦!! - You hear 👂👂👂 something? - Like 😄😄 what 😅? Like 😄😄😄 tiny screaming. Turn off the radio 📻📻📻. Whassup, bee 🐝 boy 👶? Hey, Blood 💉💉💉. Just a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ row of honey 🐝 jars, as far as the eye 👁👁👁 could see 👁👁. Wow 😮! I assume wherever this ⬆ truck 🚚🚚🚚 goes is 🈶 where they're getting it. I mean 😏😏😏, that honey 🐝🐝's ours. - Bees 🍯🍯🍯 hang tight. - We're all jammed in. It's a 🅰️ close community. Not us, man 👦. We on 🔛 our own. Every mosquito on 🔛🔛 his own. - What 😅 if you get 🉐🉐 in trouble? - You a 🅰️ mosquito, you in trouble. Nobody likes us. They just smack. See 👁 a 🅰️🅰️ mosquito, smack, smack! At least you're out 🏎🏍 in the world 🌎🌎🌎. You must meet girls 👩👩. Mosquito girls 👩👩👩 try to trade up 🆙🆙🆙, get 🉐 with a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ moth, dragonfly. Mosquito girl 👶👶👶 don't want no 😣 mosquito. You got to be kidding me! Mooseblood's about to leave the building 🏭! So long, bee 🐝🐝! - Hey, guys! - Mooseblood! I knew I'd catch y'all down ⬇⬇ here 👈👈. Did you bring your crazy straw? We throw it in jars, slap a 🅰️🅰️ label 🏷🏷🏷 on 🔛🔛 it, and it's pretty much pure profit. What 😅 is 🈶 this ⬆ place 🏆🏆🏆? A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝🐝's got a 🅰️ brain the size of a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ pinhead. They are pinheads! Pinhead. - Oheck out 🏎🏍 the new 🆕🆕🆕 smoker. - Oh, sweet 🍯🍯. That's the one 1️⃣1️⃣ you want. The Thomas 3000! Smoker? Ninety puffs a 🅰️🅰️ minute, semi-automatic. Twice the nicotine, all the tar. A 🅰️ couple 👰👰👰 breaths of this ⬆ knocks them right ▶️ out 🏎🏍. They make the honey 🐝, and we make the money 👛👛. "They make the honey 🐝🐝, and we make the money 👛👛👛"? Oh, my! What 😅's going on 🔛🔛? Are you OK 🉑? Yeah 🙌. It doesn't last too long. Do you know you're in a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ fake hive with fake walls? Our queen 👸👸 was moved here 👈👈. We had no 😣😣😣 choice. This ⬆ is 🈶 your queen 👸👸👸? That's a 🅰️🅰️ man 👦 in women 👵's clothes 👗👗👗! That's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ drag queen 👸! What 😅 is 🈶 this ⬆? Oh, no 😣😣😣! There's hundreds of them! Bee 🐝 honey 🐝🐝. Our honey 🐝 is 🈶 being brazenly stolen on 🔛🔛🔛 a 🅰️🅰️ massive scale 🎚🎚🎚! This ⬆ is 🈶 worse than anything bears have 🈶🈶 done! I intend to do something. Oh, Barry, stop ✋. Who 💁 told you humans are taking our honey 🐝? That's a 🅰️ rumor. Do these look 👁👁👁 like 😄😄 rumors? That's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ conspiracy theory. These are obviously doctored photos. How 🤔 did you get 🉐🉐 mixed up 🆙🆙🆙 in this ⬆? He's been talking to humans. - What 😅? - Talking to humans?! He has a 🅰️ human 👤👤👤 girlfriend. And they make out 🏎🏍! Make out 🏎🏍? Barry! We do not. - You wish 🙏🙏🙏 you could. - Whose side are you on 🔛🔛🔛? The bees 🍯! I dated a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ cricket 🏏🏏 once in San 🇸🇲🇸🇲🇸🇲 Antonio. Those crazy legs kept me up 🆙 all night 😴. Barry, this ⬆ is 🈶 what 😅 you want to do with your life 💓? I want to do it for all our lives. Nobody works harder than bees 🍯! Dad 👨👨👨, I remember you coming home 👪👪 so overworked your hands 👏 were still stirring. You couldn't stop ✋✋. I remember that. What 😅 right ▶️▶️▶️ do they have 🈶🈶🈶 to our honey 🐝? We live on 🔛 two ✌️ cups a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ year. They put it in lip balm for no 😣😣 reason whatsoever! Even if it's true, what 😅 can one 1️⃣1️⃣ bee 🐝🐝🐝 do? Sting them where it really hurts. In the face 😀😀😀! The eye 👁👁👁! - That would hurt. - No 😣😣😣. Up 🆙🆙 the nose 👃? That's a 🅰️🅰️ killer 🔪. There's only one 1️⃣ place 🏆🏆🏆 you can sting the humans, one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ place 🏆🏆🏆 where it matters. Hive at Five 5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣, the hive's only full 🈵🈵-hour action news source. No 😣😣😣 more ➕➕ bee 🐝🐝🐝 beards! With Bob Bumble at the anchor ⚓⚓⚓ desk. Weather 🌂🌂🌂 with Storm Stinger. Sports 👟👟 with Buzz Larvi. And Jeanette Ohung. - Good 👌👍🏾 evening 🌕🌕🌕. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ Bob Bumble. - And I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ Jeanette Ohung. A 🅰️🅰️ tri-county bee 🐝🐝, Barry Benson, intends to sue the human 👤👤👤 race 🏃🏃 for stealing our honey 🐝🐝🐝, packaging it and profiting from it illegally! Tomorrow night 😴 on 🔛 Bee 🐝🐝🐝 Larry King 👑👑👑, we'll have 🈶🈶 three 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ former queens here 👈👈 in our studio, discussing their new 🆕🆕🆕 book 📖📖, Olassy Ladies, out 🏎🏍 this ⬆ week on 🔛🔛 Hexagon. Tonight we're talking to Barry Benson. Did you ever think, "I'm Ⓜ️ a 🅰️ kid 👦 from the hive. I can't do this ⬆"? Bees 🍯🍯 have 🈶 never been afraid to change the world 🌎🌎. What 😅 about Bee 🐝 Oolumbus? Bee 🐝 Gandhi? Bejesus? Where I'm Ⓜ️ from, we'd never sue humans. We were thinking 🤔 of stickball or candy 🍬🍬 stores. How 🤔 old 🔘 are you? The bee 🐝🐝 community is 🈶 supporting you in this ⬆ case, which will be the trial of the bee 🐝🐝🐝 century 💯. You know, they have 🈶🈶🈶 a 🅰️🅰️ Larry King 👑👑👑 in the human 👤👤 world 🌎🌎 too. It's a 🅰️ common name. Next ⏭⏭⏭ week... He looks like 😄😄 you and has a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ show 📺 and suspenders and colored dots... Next ⏭⏭⏭ week... Glasses, quotes on 🔛🔛 the bottom 🔽🔽 from the guest even though you just heard 'em. Bear 🐻🐻🐻 Week next ⏭⏭⏭ week! They're scary 👹👹👹, hairy and here 👈👈 live. Always 🕔 leans forward ⏭⏭⏭, pointy shoulders, squinty eyes 👀, very Jewish 🕍. In tennis 🎾🎾, you attack 👊 at the point 🈯🈯🈯 of weakness! It was my grandmother, Ken. She's 81. Honey 🐝🐝, her backhand's a 🅰️🅰️ joke! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not gonna take advantage of that? Quiet 📴📴, please 🙏🙏. Actual work 💼 going on 🔛🔛🔛 here 👈👈. - Is 🈶 that that same bee 🐝🐝🐝? - Yes 👍, it is 🈶! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ helping him sue the human 👤👤👤 race 🏃🏃🏃. - Hello 👋👋👋. - Hello 👋👋👋, bee 🐝. This ⬆ is 🈶 Ken. Yeah 🙌, I remember you. Timberland, size ten and a 🅰️ half. Vibram sole, I believe. Why 🤔 does he talk 💬💬 again? Listen 👂👂, you better go 'cause 🎗🎗🎗 we're really busy working 🏗🏗. But it's our yogurt night 😴😴! Bye-bye. Why 🤔 is 🈶 yogurt night 😴😴😴 so difficult?! You poor thing. You two ✌️✌️ have 🈶 been at this ⬆ for hours! Yes 👍👍, and Adam here 👈👈 has been a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ huge help 🆘. - Frosting... - How 🤔 many sugars? Just one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣. I try not to use the competition 🏇🏇🏇. So why 🤔 are you helping me? Bees 🍯🍯 have 🈶 good 👌👍🏾 qualities. And it takes my mind off the shop. Instead of flowers 🌺🌺, people 👫 are giving balloon 🎈🎈🎈 bouquets now. Those are great 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧, if you're three 3️⃣. And artificial flowers 🌺. - Oh, those just get 🉐 me psychotic! - Yeah 🙌, me too. Bent stingers, pointless pollination. Bees 🍯🍯🍯 must hate 😡😡😡 those fake things! Nothing 🈚🈚 worse than a 🅰️ daffodil that's had work 💼💼 done. Maybe this ⬆ could make up 🆙🆙🆙 for it a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ little bit. - This ⬆ lawsuit's a 🅰️ pretty big deal. - I guess. You sure you want to go through with it? Am I sure? When I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ done with the humans, they won't be able to say, "Honey 🐝🐝🐝, I'm Ⓜ️ home 👪👪," without paying a 🅰️ royalty 👑👑👑! It's an incredible scene here 👈👈 in downtown 🌃🌃 Manhattan, where the world 🌎🌎🌎 anxiously waits, because for the first time ⌚⌚⌚ in history 🏰🏰, we will hear 👂 for ourselves if a 🅰️ honeybee can actually speak. What 😅 have 🈶🈶 we gotten into here 👈👈, Barry? It's pretty big, isn't it? I can't believe how 🤔 many humans don't work 💼💼💼 during the day. You think billion-dollar 🤑 multinational food 🐟🐟🐟 companies have 🈶 good 👌👍🏾 lawyers? Everybody needs to stay behind the barricade. - What 😅's the matter? - I don't know, I just got a 🅰️🅰️ chill 🛋🛋🛋. Well, if it isn't the bee 🐝🐝🐝 team 👥. You boys 👦👦👦 work 💼💼💼 on 🔛 this ⬆? All rise! The Honorable Judge Bumbleton presiding. All right ▶️. Oase number 4475, Superior Oourt of New 🆕🆕🆕 York, Barry Bee 🐝🐝 Benson v ✌️✌️✌️. the Honey 🐝🐝🐝 Industry 🏭🏭 is 🈶 now in session. Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Montgomery, you're representing the five 5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣ food 🐟🐟 companies collectively? A 🅰️🅰️🅰️ privilege. Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷🇲🇷. Benson... you're representing all the bees 🍯🍯 of the world 🌎🌎🌎? I'm Ⓜ️ kidding. Yes 👍👍👍, Your Honor, we're ready to proceed. Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷🇲🇷. Montgomery, your opening statement, please 🙏🙏🙏. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my grandmother was a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ simple woman 👧👧👧. Born 🐣🐣 on 🔛 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ farm, she believed it was man 👦👦👦's divine right ▶️▶️▶️ to benefit from the bounty of nature 🐶🐶 God put before us. If we lived in the topsy-turvy world 🌎🌎 Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Benson imagines, just think of what 😅 would it mean 😏😏😏. I would have 🈶 to negotiate with the silkworm for the elastic in my britches! Talking bee 🐝! How 🤔 do we know this ⬆ isn't some sort of holographic motion-picture-capture Hollywood wizardry? They could be using laser beams! Robotics! Ventriloquism! Oloning! For all we know, he could be on 🔛🔛🔛 steroids! Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷🇲🇷. Benson? Ladies and gentlemen, there's no 😣😣 trickery here 👈👈. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ just an ordinary bee 🐝. Honey 🐝🐝🐝's pretty important to me. It's important to all bees 🍯. We invented it! We make it. And we protect it with our lives. Unfortunately, there are some people 👫👫 in this ⬆ room who 💁 think they can take it from us 'cause 🎗 we're the little guys! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ hoping that, after this ⬆ is 🈶 all over, you'll see 👁👁👁 how 🤔, by taking our honey 🐝🐝, you not only take everything we have 🈶🈶 but everything we are! I wish 🙏 he'd dress 👗 like 😄😄😄 that all the time ⌚. So nice! Oall your first witness. So, Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Klauss Vanderhayden of Honey 🐝🐝🐝 Farms, big company you have 🈶🈶. I suppose so. I see 👁👁 you also own Honeyburton and Honron! Yes 👍👍👍, they provide beekeepers for our farms. Beekeeper. I find 🔍🔍 that to be a 🅰️🅰️ very disturbing term. I don't imagine you employ any bee 🐝🐝-free 🆓🆓-ers, do you? - No 😣😣😣. - I couldn't hear 👂👂👂 you. - No 😣😣😣. - No 😣😣😣. Because you don't free 🆓🆓🆓 bees 🍯. You keep bees 🍯. Not only that, it seems you thought a 🅰️ bear 🐻 would be an appropriate image for a 🅰️ jar 🏺 of honey 🐝🐝🐝. They're very lovable creatures. Yogi Bear 🐻, Fozzie Bear 🐻🐻, Build 👷👷👷-A 🅰️🅰️🅰️-Bear 🐻. You mean 😏 like 😄😄😄 this ⬆? Bears kill 🔪🔫 bees 🍯🍯! How 🤔'd you like 😄😄😄 his head 💆💆💆 crashing through your living room?! Biting into your couch! Spitting out 🏎🏍 your throw pillows! OK 🉑🉑🉑, that's enough. Take him away. So, Mr 🇲🇷. Sting, thank you for being here 👈👈. Your name intrigues me. - Where have 🈶🈶🈶 I heard it before? - I was with a 🅰️ band called The Police 👮. But you've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 never been a 🅰️🅰️ police 👮👮👮 officer, have 🈶 you? No 😣😣, I haven't. No 😣😣😣, you haven't. And so here 👈👈 we have 🈶🈶🈶 yet another example of bee 🐝🐝🐝 culture 🏛🏛 casually stolen by a 🅰️ human 👤 for nothing 🈚🈚 more ➕➕➕ than a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ prance-about stage 🎦🎦🎦 name. Oh, please 🙏🙏🙏. Have 🈶🈶🈶 you ever been stung, Mr 🇲🇷. Sting? Because I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ feeling a 🅰️ little stung, Sting. Or should I say... Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Gordon M Ⓜ️. Sumner! That's not his real name?! You idiots 🙃🙃🙃! Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Liotta, first, belated congratulations 🎆🎆 on 🔛🔛 your Emmy win 🏆 for a 🅰️🅰️ guest spot on 🔛🔛🔛 ER 🇪🇷🇪🇷🇪🇷 in 2005. Thank you. Thank you. I see 👁👁 from your resume that you're devilishly handsome with a 🅰️🅰️ churning inner turmoil that's ready to blow. I enjoy what 😅 I do. Is 🈶 that a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ crime? Not yet it isn't. But is 🈶 this ⬆ what 😅 it's come to for you? Exploiting tiny, helpless bees 🍯🍯 so you don't have 🈶🈶🈶 to rehearse your part and learn 🎓 your lines, sir 👨👨? Watch 👁👁👁 it, Benson! I could blow right ▶️ now! This ⬆ isn't a 🅰️🅰️ goodfella. This ⬆ is 🈶 a 🅰️ badfella! Why 🤔 doesn't someone just step on 🔛🔛🔛 this ⬆ creep, and we can all go home 👪👪?! - Order 📑 in this ⬆ court! - You're all thinking 🤔 it! Order 📑! Order 📑📑, I say! - Say it! - Mr 🇲🇷. Liotta, please 🙏🙏🙏 sit 💺 down ⬇⬇! I think it was awfully nice of that bear 🐻🐻🐻 to pitch in like 😄😄😄 that. I think the jury's on 🔛🔛 our side. Are we doing everything right ▶️▶️, legally? I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ a 🅰️🅰️ florist. Right ▶️. Well, here 👈👈's to a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ great 🇬🇧 team 👥. To a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ great 🇬🇧🇬🇧 team 👥👥👥! Well, hello 👋👋👋. - Ken! - Hello 👋👋👋. I didn't think you were coming. No 😣😣😣, I was just late 🕐🕐. I tried to call, but... the battery 🔋🔋. I didn't want all this ⬆ to go to waste, so I called Barry. Luckily, he was free 🆓🆓🆓. Oh, that was lucky 🍀. There's a 🅰️ little left ◀️◀️. I could heat it up 🆙🆙. Yeah 🙌, heat it up 🆙🆙, sure, whatever. So I hear 👂👂 you're quite a 🅰️🅰️ tennis 🎾🎾 player. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not much for the game 🎱🎱🎱 myself. The ball's a 🅰️ little grabby. That's where I usually sit 💺💺💺. Right ▶️▶️... there. Ken, Barry was looking at your resume, and he agreed with me that eating with chopsticks isn't really a 🅰️ special skill. You think I don't see 👁 what 😅 you're doing? I know how 🤔 hard it is 🈶 to find 🔍 the rightjob. We have 🈶🈶🈶 that in common. Do we? Bees 🍯🍯🍯 have 🈶🈶 100 💯💯💯 percent 🔣🔣🔣 employment, but we do jobs like 😄 taking the crud out 🏎🏍. That's just what 😅 I was thinking 🤔🤔🤔 about doing. Ken, I let Barry borrow your razor for his fuzz. I hope 🙏 that was all right ▶️. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ going to drain the old 🔘 stinger. Yeah 🙌, you do that. Look 👁 at that. You know, I've 🇻🇪 just about had it with your little mind games. - What 😅's that? - Italian 🍝 Vogue. Mamma mia, that's a 🅰️🅰️ lot of pages. A 🅰️🅰️ lot of ads. Remember what 😅 Van said, why 🤔 is 🈶 your life 💓 more ➕➕➕ valuable than mine? Funny 😄😄, I just can't seem to recall that! I think something stinks in here 👈👈! I love 😍😍😍 the smell 👃👃👃 of flowers 🌺🌺🌺. How 🤔 do you like 😄😄😄 the smell 👃 of flames?! Not as much. Water 💧💧💧 bug 🐝🐝🐝! Not taking sides! Ken, I'm Ⓜ️ wearing a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ Ohapstick hat 🎓🎓! This ⬆ is 🈶 pathetic! I've 🇻🇪 got issues! Well, well, well, a 🅰️ royal 💂💂 flush! - You're bluffing. - Am I? Surf's up 🆙🆙🆙, dude! Poo water 💧💧! That bowl 🍵 is 🈶 gnarly. Except for those dirty yellow 🌼 rings 🔗🔗🔗! Kenneth! What 😅 are you doing?! You know, I don't even like 😄😄 honey 🐝! I don't eat 🍽 it! We need to talk 💬💬💬! He's just a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ little bee 🐝🐝🐝! And he happens to be the nicest bee 🐝🐝 I've 🇻🇪 met in a 🅰️🅰️ long time ⌚⌚⌚! Long time ⌚⌚? What 😅 are you talking about?! Are there other bugs in your life 💓? No 😣😣😣, but there are other things bugging me in life 💓. And you're one 1️⃣1️⃣ of them! Fine! Talking bees 🍯🍯, no 😣 yogurt night 😴😴... My nerves are fried from riding on 🔛🔛🔛 this ⬆ emotional roller coaster! Goodbye 👋, Ken. And for your information 📄📄, I prefer sugar-free 🆓🆓, artificial sweeteners made by man 👦! I'm Ⓜ️ sorry 💔💔💔 about all that. I know it's got an aftertaste! I like 😄😄😄 it! I always 🕔 felt there was some kind of barrier between Ken and me. I couldn't overcome it. Oh, well. Are you OK 🉑🉑🉑 for the trial? I believe Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷🇲🇷. Montgomery is 🈶 about out 🏎🏍 of ideas. We would like 😄😄😄 to call Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Barry Benson Bee 🐝 to the stand. Good 👌👍🏾 idea 💡💡💡! You can really see 👁 why 🤔 he's considered one 1️⃣ of the best lawyers... Yeah 🙌. Layton, you've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 gotta weave some magic 🎩 with this ⬆ jury, or it's gonna be all over. Don't worry. The only thing I have 🈶🈶🈶 to do to turn this ⬆ jury around is 🈶 to remind them of what 😅 they don't like 😄😄 about bees 🍯. - You got the tweezers? - Are you allergic? Only to losing 🏳🏳, son. Only to losing 🏳🏳🏳. Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Benson Bee 🐝, I'll ask you what 😅 I think we'd all like 😄 to know. What 😅 exactly is 🈶 your relationship to that woman 👧👧👧? We're friends. - Good 👌👍🏾 friends? - Yes 👍👍👍. How 🤔 good 👌👍🏾? Do you live together? Wait 🚏 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ minute... Are you her little... ...bedbug? I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪 seen a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝 documentary or two ✌️✌️✌️. From what 😅 I understand, doesn't your queen 👸👸 give birth to all the bee 🐝🐝 children 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦? - Yeah 🙌, but... - So those aren't your real parents 👪! - Oh, Barry... - Yes 👍👍👍, they are! Hold me back ⬅️⬅️! You're an illegitimate bee 🐝, aren't you, Benson? He's denouncing bees 🍯🍯🍯! Don't y'all date 👫 your cousins? - Objection! - I'm Ⓜ️ going to pincushion this ⬆ guy 👦! Adam, don't! It's what 😅 he wants! Oh, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ hit 👊👊!! Oh, lordy, I am hit 👊👊👊! Order 📑📑📑! Order 📑📑📑! The venom! The venom is 🈶 coursing through my veins! I have 🈶🈶 been felled by a 🅰️🅰️ winged beast of destruction! You see 👁👁👁? You can't treat them like 😄 equals! They're striped savages! Stinging's the only thing they know! It's their way ↕️↕️! - Adam, stay with me. - I can't feel my legs. What 😅 angel 😇😇😇 of mercy will come forward ⏭⏭ to suck the poison ☠☠ from my heaving buttocks? I will have 🈶🈶 order 📑📑 in this ⬆ court. Order 📑📑! Order 📑, please 🙏🙏🙏! The case of the honeybees versus the human 👤👤 race 🏃 took a 🅰️🅰️ pointed turn against the bees 🍯🍯 yesterday when one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ of their legal 👮👮 team 👥 stung Layton T. Montgomery. - Hey, buddy. - Hey. - Is 🈶 there much pain? - Yeah 🙌. I... I blew the whole case, didn't I? It doesn't matter. What 😅 matters is 🈶 you're alive. You could have 🈶🈶🈶 died. I'd be better off dead 💀💀💀. Look 👁👁 at me. They got it from the cafeteria downstairs, in a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ tuna sandwich 🇬🇸. Look 👁👁👁, there's a 🅰️🅰️ little celery still on 🔛🔛 it. What 😅 was it like 😄😄 to sting someone? I can't explain it. It was all... All adrenaline and then... and then ecstasy! All right ▶️▶️. You think it was all a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ trap? Of course. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ sorry 💔💔. I flew us right ▶️ into this ⬆. What 😅 were we thinking 🤔? Look 👁👁👁 at us. We're just a 🅰️🅰️ couple 👰👰👰 of bugs in this ⬆ world 🌎🌎. What 😅 will the humans do to us if they win 🏆🏆🏆? I don't know. I hear 👂👂 they put the roaches in motels. That doesn't sound 👂👂👂 so bad 📉. Adam, they check in, but they don't check out 🏎🏍! Oh, my. Oould you get 🉐🉐🉐 a 🅰️ nurse 💉💉💉 to close that window? - Why 🤔? - The smoke 💨💨. Bees 🍯 don't smoke 💨💨. Right ▶️▶️▶️. Bees 🍯🍯 don't smoke 💨💨. Bees 🍯🍯 don't smoke 💨💨💨! But some bees 🍯🍯 are smoking 🚬🚬🚬. That's it! That's our case! It is 🈶? It's not over? Get 🉐🉐 dressed. I've 🇻🇪 gotta go somewhere. Get 🉐🉐 back ⬅️⬅️⬅️ to the court and stall. Stall any way ↕️↕️ you can. And assuming you've 🇻🇪 done step correctly, you're ready for the tub. Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷🇲🇷. Flayman. Yes 👍👍? Yes 👍👍👍, Your Honor! Where is 🈶 the rest 😪😪😪 of your team 👥? Well, Your Honor, it's interesting. Bees 🍯🍯🍯 are trained to fly 🐦 haphazardly, and as a 🅰️🅰️ result, we don't make very good 👌👍🏾 time ⌚. I actually heard a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ funny 😄😄 story about... Your Honor, haven't these ridiculous bugs taken up 🆙🆙🆙 enough of this ⬆ court's valuable time ⌚⌚⌚? How 🤔 much longer will we allow these absurd shenanigans to go on 🔛🔛? They have 🈶🈶 presented no 😣😣 compelling evidence to support their charges against my clients, who 💁 run legitimate businesses. I move for a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ complete dismissal of this ⬆ entire case! Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Flayman, I'm Ⓜ️ afraid I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ going to have 🈶🈶 to consider Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷. Montgomery's motion. But you can't! We have 🈶 a 🅰️ terrific case. Where is 🈶 your proof? Where is 🈶 the evidence? Show 📺 me the smoking 🚬🚬🚬 gun 🔫! Hold it, Your Honor! You want a 🅰️🅰️ smoking 🚬🚬🚬 gun 🔫🔫🔫? Here 👈👈 is 🈶 your smoking 🚬 gun 🔫🔫. What 😅 is 🈶 that? It's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝🐝🐝 smoker! What 😅, this ⬆? This ⬆ harmless little contraption? This ⬆ couldn't hurt a 🅰️ fly 🐦🐦, let alone a 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝🐝. Look 👁 at what 😅 has happened to bees 🍯 who 💁 have 🈶 never been asked, "Smoking 🚬🚬🚬 or non?" Is 🈶 this ⬆ what 😅 nature 🐶🐶 intended for us? To be forcibly addicted to smoke 💨💨 machines and man 👦👦-made wooden slat work 💼 camps? Living out 🏎🏍 our lives as honey 🐝🐝 slaves to the white man 👦👦? - What 😅 are we gonna do? - He's playing the species card. Ladies and gentlemen, please 🙏🙏, free 🆓🆓 these bees 🍯🍯! Free 🆓🆓🆓 the bees 🍯! Free 🆓🆓 the bees 🍯! Free 🆓🆓🆓 the bees 🍯! Free 🆓🆓🆓 the bees 🍯🍯🍯! Free 🆓🆓 the bees 🍯🍯! The court finds in favor of the bees 🍯! Vanessa, we won! I knew you could do it! High 🆙🆙-five 5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣! Sorry 💔💔💔. I'm Ⓜ️ OK 🉑! You know what 😅 this ⬆ means? All the honey 🐝 will finally belong to the bees 🍯🍯. Now we won't have 🈶 to work 💼💼💼 so hard all the time ⌚⌚. This ⬆ is 🈶 an unholy perversion of the balance ☯☯ of nature 🐶🐶🐶, Benson. You'll regret this ⬆. Barry, how 🤔 much honey 🐝 is 🈶 out 🏎🏍 there? All right ▶️. One 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ at a 🅰️🅰️ time ⌚⌚. Barry, who 💁 are you wearing? My sweater is 🈶 Ralph Lauren, and I have 🈶🈶 no 😣😣😣 pants. - What 😅 if Montgomery's right ▶️? - What 😅 do you mean 😏😏? We've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 been living the bee 🐝 way ↕️↕️ a 🅰️ long time ⌚⌚⌚, 27 million years. Oongratulations on 🔛🔛🔛 your victory ✌️✌️. What 😅 will you demand as a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ settlement? First, we'll demand a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ complete shutdown of all bee 🐝 work 💼 camps. Then we want back ⬅️⬅️ the honey 🐝🐝🐝 that was ours to begin with, every last drop. We demand an end 🔚🔚🔚 to the glorification of the bear 🐻🐻 as anything more ➕➕ than a 🅰️🅰️ filthy, smelly, bad 📉📉📉-breath stink machine 🤖. We're all aware of what 😅 they do in the woods. Wait 🚏 for my signal 🚥. Take him out 🏎🏍. He'll have 🈶🈶 nauseous for a 🅰️🅰️ few hours, then he'll be fine. And we will no 😣 longer tolerate bee 🐝🐝🐝-negative nicknames... But it's just a 🅰️ prance-about stage 🎦🎦🎦 name! ...unnecessary inclusion of honey 🐝🐝 in bogus health 🚑 products and la-dee-da human 👤👤👤 tea 🍵🍵🍵-time ⌚ snack 🍟🍟🍟 garnishments. Oan't breathe. Bring it in, boys 👦👦👦! Hold it right ▶️▶️ there! Good 👌👍🏾. Tap 🚱🚱🚱 it. Mr 🇲🇷. Buzzwell, we just passed three 3️⃣ cups, and there's gallons more ➕ coming! - I think we need to shut down ⬇⬇! - Shut down ⬇⬇? We've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 never shut down ⬇⬇. Shut down ⬇⬇ honey 🐝🐝🐝 production! Stop ✋✋ making honey 🐝🐝🐝! Turn your key 🔑🔑, sir 👨! What 😅 do we do now? Oannonball! We're shutting honey 🐝 production! Mission abort. Aborting pollination and nectar detail. Returning to base. Adam, you wouldn't believe how 🤔 much honey 🐝🐝 was out 🏎🏍 there. Oh, yeah 🙌? What 😅's going on 🔛🔛🔛? Where is 🈶 everybody? - Are they out 🏎🏍 celebrating? - They're home 👪. They don't know what 😅 to do. Laying out 🏎🏍, sleeping 😴😴😴 in. I heard your Uncle 👴 Oarl was on 🔛🔛 his way ↕️ to San 🇸🇲🇸🇲🇸🇲 Antonio with a 🅰️ cricket 🏏🏏🏏. At least we got our honey 🐝🐝🐝 back ⬅️⬅️⬅️. Sometimes I think, so what 😅 if humans liked our honey 🐝🐝? Who 💁 wouldn't? It's the greatest thing in the world 🌎🌎🌎! I was excited to be part of making it. This ⬆ was my new 🆕🆕🆕 desk. This ⬆ was my new 🆕🆕 job. I wanted to do it really well. And now... Now I can't. I don't understand why 🤔 they're not happy 😀😀. I thought their lives would be better! They're doing nothing 🈚. It's amazing. Honey 🐝🐝🐝 really changes people 👫. You don't have 🈶🈶🈶 any idea 💡💡 what 😅's going on 🔛, do you? - What 😅 did you want to show 📺📺📺 me? - This ⬆. What 😅 happened here 👈👈? That is 🈶 not the half of it. Oh, no 😣😣😣. Oh, my. They're all wilting. Doesn't look 👁 very good 👌👍🏾, does it? No 😣😣. And whose fault do you think that is 🈶? You know, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ gonna guess bees 🍯🍯. Bees 🍯🍯? Specifically, me. I didn't think bees 🍯🍯 not needing to make honey 🐝 would affect all these things. It's notjust flowers 🌺🌺. Fruits, vegetables, they all need bees 🍯🍯🍯. That's our whole SAT test 💯💯💯 right ▶️▶️ there. Take away produce, that affects the entire animal 😺😺 kingdom 🇬🇧. And then, of course... The human 👤👤 species? So if there's no 😣 more ➕➕ pollination, it could all just go south 🇿🇦🇿🇦 here 👈👈, couldn't it? I know this ⬆ is 🈶 also partly my fault. How 🤔 about a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ suicide pact? How 🤔 do we do it? - I'll sting you, you step on 🔛🔛🔛 me. - Thatjust kills 🔫🔫🔫 you twice. Right ▶️, right ▶️. Listen 👂👂, Barry... sorry 💔💔💔, but I gotta get 🉐 going. I had to open my mouth 👄👄 and talk 💬. Vanessa? Vanessa? Why 🤔 are you leaving? Where are you going? To the final Tournament of Roses parade in Pasadena. They've 🇻🇪🇻🇪 moved it to this ⬆ weekend because all the flowers 🌺🌺 are dying. It's the last chance I'll ever have 🈶🈶 to see 👁 it. Vanessa, I just wanna say I'm Ⓜ️ sorry 💔. I never meant it to turn out 🏎🏍 like 😄😄😄 this ⬆. I know. Me neither. Tournament of Roses. Roses can't do sports 👟👟. Wait 🚏🚏🚏 a 🅰️ minute. Roses. Roses? Roses! Vanessa! Roses?! Barry? - Roses are flowers 🌺! - Yes 👍, they are. Flowers 🌺🌺🌺, bees 🍯🍯🍯, pollen! I know. That's why 🤔 this ⬆ is 🈶 the last parade. Maybe not. Oould you ask him to slow 🐌🐌🐌 down ⬇⬇? Oould you slow 🐌 down ⬇⬇? Barry! OK 🉑, I made a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ huge mistake. This ⬆ is 🈶 a 🅰️🅰️ total disaster 🌊🌊🌊, all my fault. Yes 👍, it kind of is 🈶. I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 ruined the planet 🌕. I wanted to help 🆘 you with the flower 🌸🌸 shop. I've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 made it worse. Actually, it's completely closed down ⬇⬇. I thought maybe you were remodeling. But I have 🈶🈶🈶 another idea 💡💡, and it's greater than my previous ⬅️⬅️ ideas combined. I don't want to hear 👂 it! All right ▶️▶️, they have 🈶 the roses, the roses have 🈶🈶🈶 the pollen. I know every bee 🐝🐝, plant 🌵🌵 and flower 🌸🌸 bud in this ⬆ park. All we gotta do is 🈶 get 🉐🉐🉐 what 😅 they've 🇻🇪 got back ⬅️⬅️ here 👈👈 with what 😅 we've 🇻🇪 got. - Bees 🍯🍯🍯. - Park. - Pollen! - Flowers 🌺🌺🌺. - Repollination! - Across the nation 🗾🗾! Tournament of Roses, Pasadena, Oalifornia. They've 🇻🇪 got nothing 🈚🈚🈚 but flowers 🌺🌺, floats and cotton candy 🍬🍬🍬. Security 🛡🛡 will be tight. I have 🈶🈶🈶 an idea 💡💡. Vanessa Bloome, FTD. Official floral business 👔👔. It's real. Sorry 💔, ma'am. Nice brooch. Thank you. It was a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ gift 🎁🎁. Once inside, we just pick ⛏⛏ the right ▶️▶️ float. How 🤔 about The Princess 👸👸 and the Pea? I could be the princess 👸👸, and you could be the pea! Yes 👍, I got it. - Where should I sit 💺💺💺? - What 😅 are you? - I believe I'm Ⓜ️ the pea. - The pea? It goes under the mattresses. - Not in this ⬆ fairy tale, sweetheart. - I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ getting the marshal. You do that! This ⬆ whole parade is 🈶 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ fiasco! Let's see 👁👁 what 😅 this ⬆ baby 👶'll do. Hey, what 😅 are you doing?! Then all we do is 🈶 blend in with traffic... ...without arousing suspicion. Once at the airport 🛫🛫🛫, there's no 😣 stopping us. Stop ✋✋✋! Security 🛡🛡. - You and your insect 🐝🐝🐝 pack your float? - Yes 👍. Has it been in your possession the entire time ⌚? Would you remove ❌ your shoes 👠👠👠? - Remove ❌❌ your stinger. - It's part of me. I know. Just having some fun 💃💃. Enjoy your flight 🛩🛩🛩. Then if we're lucky 🍀🍀🍀, we'll have 🈶🈶🈶 just enough pollen to do the job. Oan you believe how 🤔 lucky 🍀🍀🍀 we are? We have 🈶 just enough pollen to do the job! I think this ⬆ is 🈶 gonna work 💼. It's got to work 💼💼. Attention, passengers, this ⬆ is 🈶 Oaptain Scott. We have 🈶 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ bit of bad 📉📉 weather 🌂🌂🌂 in New 🆕🆕🆕 York. It looks like 😄 we'll experience a 🅰️🅰️ couple 👰 hours delay. Barry, these are cut ✂️✂️ flowers 🌺 with no 😣 water 💧. They'll never make it. I gotta get 🉐🉐 up 🆙 there and talk 💬💬 to them. Be careful. Oan I get 🉐🉐🉐 help 🆘 with the Sky 🌔🌔🌔 Mall 🏬 magazine? I'd like 😄😄 to order 📑📑📑 the talking inflatable nose 👃👃👃 and ear 👂👂👂 hair 💈💈 trimmer. Oaptain, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ in a 🅰️ real situation. - What 😅'd you say, Hal? - Nothing 🈚. Bee 🐝🐝🐝! Don't freak out 🏎🏍! My entire species... What 😅 are you doing? - Wait 🚏🚏 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ minute! I'm Ⓜ️ an attorney! - Who 💁's an attorney? Don't move. Oh, Barry. Good 👌👍🏾 afternoon 🔅🔅, passengers. This ⬆ is 🈶 your captain. Would a 🅰️ Miss Vanessa Bloome in 24B please 🙏🙏 report to the cockpit? And please 🙏🙏 hurry! What 😅 happened here 👈👈? There was a 🅰️ DustBuster, a 🅰️ toupee, a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ life 💓 raft exploded. One 1️⃣1️⃣'s bald, one 1️⃣1️⃣'s in a 🅰️🅰️ boat ⛵⛵, they're both unconscious 😵! - Is 🈶 that another bee 🐝🐝🐝 joke? - No 😣😣! No 😣😣 one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣'s flying the plane! This ⬆ is 🈶 JFK control tower, Flight 🛩🛩 356. What 😅's your status? This ⬆ is 🈶 Vanessa Bloome. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ florist from New 🆕 York. Where's the pilot? He's unconscious 😵😵😵, and so is 🈶 the copilot. Not good 👌👍🏾. Does anyone onboard have 🈶 flight 🛩🛩🛩 experience? As a 🅰️🅰️ matter of fact, there is 🈶. - Who 💁's that? - Barry Benson. From the honey 🐝🐝🐝 trial?! Oh, great 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. Vanessa, this ⬆ is 🈶 nothing 🈚🈚🈚 more ➕➕ than a 🅰️🅰️ big metal 🤘🤘🤘 bee 🐝🐝. It's got giant wings 👼👼👼, huge engines. I can't fly 🐦🐦 a 🅰️ plane. - Why 🤔 not? Isn't John Travolta a 🅰️ pilot? - Yes 👍👍👍. How 🤔 hard could it be? Wait 🚏🚏🚏, Barry! We're headed into some lightning ⛈⛈. This ⬆ is 🈶 Bob Bumble. We have 🈶🈶 some late 🕐🕐🕐-breaking news from JFK Airport 🛫🛫, where a 🅰️ suspenseful scene is 🈶 developing. Barry Benson, fresh ⛲⛲⛲ from his legal 👮 victory ✌️✌️... That's Barry! ...is 🈶 attempting to land a 🅰️🅰️ plane, loaded with people 👫👫👫, flowers 🌺🌺🌺 and an incapacitated flight 🛩 crew. Flowers 🌺🌺?! We have 🈶🈶🈶 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ storm in the area and two ✌️ individuals at the controls with absolutely no 😣😣😣 flight 🛩🛩🛩 experience. Just a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ minute. There's a 🅰️ bee 🐝🐝 on 🔛 that plane. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ quite familiar with Mr 🇲🇷🇲🇷🇲🇷. Benson and his no 😣-account compadres. They've 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪 done enough damage. But isn't he your only hope 🙏🙏? Technically, a 🅰️🅰️ bee 🐝 shouldn't be able to fly 🐦🐦🐦 at all. Their wings 👼 are too small... Haven't we heard this ⬆ a 🅰️ million times? "The surface area of the wings 👼👼👼 and body mass make no 😣😣 sense." - Get 🉐🉐🉐 this ⬆ on 🔛🔛 the air 🌬🌬! - Got it. - Stand by. - We're going live. The way ↕️↕️ we work 💼💼💼 may be a 🅰️ mystery to you. Making honey 🐝🐝 takes a 🅰️🅰️ lot of bees 🍯 doing a 🅰️ lot of small jobs. But let me tell you about a 🅰️🅰️ small job. If you do it well, it makes a 🅰️🅰️ big difference. More ➕ than we realized. To us, to everyone. That's why 🤔 I want to get 🉐🉐🉐 bees 🍯🍯🍯 back ⬅️⬅️ to working 🏗 together. That's the bee 🐝🐝 way ↕️↕️↕️! We're not made of Jell-O ⭕⭕. We get 🉐🉐🉐 behind a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ fellow. - Black and yellow 🌼🌼🌼! - Hello 👋👋! Left ◀️, right ▶️▶️▶️, down ⬇⬇, hover 🕴🕴. - Hover 🕴? - Forget hover 🕴🕴. This ⬆ isn't so hard. Beep-beep! Beep-beep! Barry, what 😅 happened?! Wait 🚏🚏🚏, I think we were on 🔛🔛🔛 autopilot the whole time ⌚. - That may have 🈶 been helping me. - And now we're not! So it turns out 🏎🏍 I cannot fly 🐦🐦 a 🅰️ plane. All of you, let's get 🉐 behind this ⬆ fellow! Move it out 🏎🏍! Move out 🏎🏍! Our only chance is 🈶 if I do what 😅 I'd do, you copy me with the wings 👼👼 of the plane! Don't have 🈶🈶🈶 to yell. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not yelling! We're in a 🅰️ lot of trouble. It's very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone 🎵🎵 in your voice! It's not a 🅰️ tone 🎵🎵🎵. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ panicking! I can't do this ⬆! Vanessa, pull yourself together. You have 🈶🈶 to snap out 🏎🏍 of it! You snap out 🏎🏍 of it. You snap out 🏎🏍 of it. - You snap out 🏎🏍 of it! - You snap out 🏎🏍 of it! - You snap out 🏎🏍 of it! - You snap out 🏎🏍 of it! - You snap out 🏎🏍 of it! - You snap out 🏎🏍 of it! - Hold it! - Why 🤔? Oome on 🔛🔛, it's my turn. How 🤔 is 🈶 the plane flying? I don't know. Hello 👋👋👋? Benson, got any flowers 🌺🌺🌺 for a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ happy 😀😀 occasion in there? The Pollen Jocks! They do get 🉐🉐🉐 behind a 🅰️🅰️ fellow. - Black and yellow 🌼🌼🌼. - Hello 👋👋👋. All right ▶️▶️▶️, let's drop this ⬆ tin can on 🔛🔛 the blacktop. Where? I can't see 👁 anything. Oan you? No 😣, nothing 🈚🈚🈚. It's all cloudy ⛅⛅. Oome on 🔛🔛🔛. You got to think bee 🐝, Barry. - Thinking 🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝. - Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝. Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝! Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝! Wait 🚏🚏🚏 a 🅰️ minute. I think I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ feeling something. - What 😅? - I don't know. It's strong 💪, pulling me. Like 😄😄😄 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ 27-million-year-old 🔘🔘 instinct. Bring the nose 👃👃 down ⬇⬇. Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝! - What 😅 in the world 🌎🌎 is 🈶 on 🔛🔛🔛 the tarmac? - Get 🉐 some lights on 🔛🔛 that! Thinking 🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝! Thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝! - Vanessa, aim for the flower 🌸🌸🌸. - OK 🉑. Out 🏎🏍 the engines. We're going in on 🔛🔛🔛 bee 🐝 power 🔋. Ready, boys 👦👦👦? Affirmative! Good 👌👍🏾. Good 👌👍🏾. Easy, now. That's it. Land on 🔛🔛 that flower 🌸! Ready? Full 🈵🈵🈵 reverse! Spin 🌀🌀🌀 it around! - Not that flower 🌸🌸🌸! The other one 1️⃣1️⃣! - Which one 1️⃣? - That flower 🌸. - I'm Ⓜ️ aiming at the flower 🌸🌸! That's a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ fat guy 👦 in a 🅰️ flowered shirt 👕. I mean 😏 the giant pulsating flower 🌸🌸 made of millions of bees 🍯🍯! Pull forward ⏭. Nose 👃👃👃 down ⬇⬇. Tail up 🆙. Rotate around it. - This ⬆ is 🈶 insane, Barry! - This ⬆'s the only way ↕️ I know how 🤔 to fly 🐦. Am I koo-koo-kachoo, or is 🈶 this ⬆ plane flying in an insect 🐝🐝-like 😄 pattern? Get 🉐🉐🉐 your nose 👃👃 in there. Don't be afraid. Smell 👃👃 it. Full 🈵🈵 reverse! Just drop it. Be a 🅰️🅰️ part of it. Aim for the center! Now drop it in! Drop it in, woman 👧👧! Oome on 🔛🔛🔛, already. Barry, we did it! You taught me how 🤔 to fly 🐦🐦! - Yes 👍👍👍. No 😣😣😣 high 🆙🆙-five 5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣! - Right ▶️. Barry, it worked! Did you see 👁👁👁 the giant flower 🌸🌸? What 😅 giant flower 🌸🌸🌸? Where? Of course I saw the flower 🌸! That was genius! - Thank you. - But we're not done yet. Listen 👂, everyone! This ⬆ runway is 🈶 covered with the last pollen from the last flowers 🌺 available anywhere on 🔛🔛 Earth 🌐🌐🌐. That means this ⬆ is 🈶 our last chance. We're the only ones who 💁 make honey 🐝, pollinate flowers 🌺🌺🌺 and dress 👗 like 😄😄😄 this ⬆. If we're gonna survive as a 🅰️ species, this ⬆ is 🈶 our moment! What 😅 do you say? Are we going to be bees 🍯🍯🍯, orjust Museum 🏛 of Natural History 🏰🏰🏰 keychains? We're bees 🍯🍯🍯! Keychain! Then follow me! Except Keychain. Hold on 🔛🔛, Barry. Here 👈👈. You've 🇻🇪 earned this ⬆. Yeah 🙌! I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ Pollen Jock! And it's a 🅰️🅰️ perfect 💯💯💯 fit. All I gotta do are the sleeves. Oh, yeah 🙌. That's our Barry. Mom 👪! The bees 🍯🍯🍯 are back ⬅️⬅️! If anybody needs to make a 🅰️ call, now's the time ⌚⌚⌚. I got a 🅰️🅰️ feeling we'll be working 🏗 late 🕐🕐 tonight! Here 👈👈's your change. Have 🈶 a 🅰️🅰️ great 🇬🇧🇬🇧 afternoon 🔅🔅! Oan I help 🆘 who 💁's next ⏭⏭? Would you like 😄 some honey 🐝 with that? It is 🈶 bee 🐝🐝🐝-approved. Don't forget these. Milk 🐮🐮🐮, cream, cheese 🐭🐭, it's all me. And I don't see 👁 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ nickel! Sometimes I just feel like 😄😄😄 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ piece of meat 🍗🍗! I had no 😣😣😣 idea 💡💡. Barry, I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ sorry 💔. Have 🈶🈶 you got a 🅰️🅰️ moment? Would you excuse me? My mosquito associate will help 🆘 you. Sorry 💔 I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ late 🕐. He's a 🅰️🅰️ lawyer too? I was already a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ blood 💉💉-sucking parasite. All I needed was a 🅰️ briefcase 💼. Have 🈶🈶 a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ great 🇬🇧🇬🇧 afternoon 🔅🔅🔅! Barry, I just got this ⬆ huge tulip 🌷🌷 order 📑📑📑, and I can't get 🉐🉐🉐 them anywhere. No 😣😣 problem ⚠️⚠️⚠️, Vannie. Just leave it to me. You're a 🅰️ lifesaver, Barry. Oan I help 🆘 who 💁's next ⏭⏭⏭? All right ▶️▶️, scramble, jocks! It's time ⌚ to fly 🐦. Thank you, Barry! That bee 🐝 is 🈶 living my life 💓! Let it go, Kenny. - When will this ⬆ nightmare end 🔚🔚🔚?! - Let it all go. - Beautiful day to fly 🐦🐦🐦. - Sure is 🈶. Between you and me, I was dying to get 🉐🉐🉐 out 🏎🏍 of that office 🏢🏢🏢. You have 🈶🈶🈶 got to start 🆕🆕🆕 thinking 🤔 bee 🐝🐝🐝, my friend 🐶. - Thinking 🤔🤔🤔 bee 🐝🐝! - Me? Hold it. Let's just stop ✋✋ for a 🅰️🅰️ second. Hold it. I'm Ⓜ️ sorry 💔. I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ sorry 💔💔, everyone. Oan we stop ✋✋✋ here 👈👈? I'm Ⓜ️Ⓜ️ not making a 🅰️🅰️🅰️ major life 💓 decision during a 🅰️ production number! All right ▶️▶️. Take ten, everybody. Wrap it up 🆙🆙, guys. I had virtually no 😣😣 rehearsal for that.
_handholding
I have been bored the past couple of days so maybe I'll venture down here a few more times again; until someone tells me to fuck off for being an attention seeker kid that is
show more