forum

[Archived] Error during time calculation

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nors

Everunis wrote:

The frame limiter setting to 60 is helping with this error but not with the gameplay. I have a huge wacom tablet to play OSU! and if the FL is set to 60 my cursor is like 1s late from my hand. It's not very suited for osu! players xD
If you are playing in fullscreen, then try windowed mode. This change solved that issue for me.
ouragan
Hello,

I format this weekend and a reinstall windows, and I still have the error.
elvibez
I am also having this problem. I've tried everything suggested in this thread but nothing works.

This seriously sucks, because the game is pretty much unplayable for me now that I can't play ranked.

I didn't have any issues before the update. What was changed?
ouragan
Good evening,
I think the problem comes from windows updates, I just did a system restore and no problems.

I'll let you know if the bug never came back
MillhioreF

ouragan wrote:

Good evening,
I think the problem comes from windows updates, I just did a system restore and no problems.

oh! that might be it!!
everything was fine yesterday, then automatic updates happened overnight
today, timing error on every map (except with double time)... no osu update, so that's not it.
restart didn't work either, but i don't want to system restore, i'll wait for peppy to answer!
Royboyvdm
thats why i hate having automatic updates on when theres no problems :/
elvibez

ouragan wrote:

Good evening,

Hmmm, you might have a point. I recall installing a huge amount of updates just a while ago.

I'd rather not do a system restore just because of osu though. I think I'll just patiently wait for peppy to come up with something.
ouragan
Hello,

I just warn you that nothing have changed, I still have the error, so I'm expecting a pachlog, or I should buy a new sound card
peppy
This will be fixed in the next release, to some extent.
ouragan
ok thank you, I would come to keep you informed;)
Tzheng

peppy wrote:

This will be fixed in the next release, to some extent.
Hi, I am user also have this problem for a while. The update today did not fix the problems, sadly. I use Nvidia GeForce GTX470 fermi card, and driver not on the latest (because the new driver = framerate problems for my other games, Nvidia said they will fix that ones, and use an older driver for now.). The sound card got the latest driver. But then I still get this message says the calculation not right... Please help!! Works fine before this. My PC: Intel i7 870 2.89GHz clean, GTX470 fermi clean, 2x4GB ripjaw, asus P7P55D-E motherboard. I sidenote: I turn off "speedstep" for a certain reason. Could this have an issue with the game? Please reply thank you!!

PS: I also see my FPS go to 530~640........ This is very very strange situations.. My monitor max refresh = 60/65Hz I think... But the video isn't choppy. Is this also a problem, maybe can affect the previous problem??? I put the frame limiter on unlimited because on lower one, my mouse feels slow.. and I can't play very good like that.
peppy
Please wait for the next release. I forgot to address it this time around.
ouragan
Ah so it is perhaps natural that I did the update for today but I still have the bug?
Sikar_old
hmm after udate it became impossible to play
How soon will new udate?
ouragan
hello,

I just make new, there are what's new?

Because I always this bug
MillhioreF
fixed for me in june 20 build... sorry , must be different problem ><
ShiKaizoku
I got this problem a couple of weeks ago (?) {Not sure , I think it was 2 weeks.) . And I cant play since then :|

The update (if it's done) didnt do anything for me.

-Edit

Fixed it , it had to do with overclocking.
Sikar_old
Oh I have this problem still remains that suggest?
JhowM
I have this when playing with DoubleTime+AutoPilot and it only happens with 60fps (Vertical Sync).

Something like this:
I luv hikki
I did all you guys said, but this error's appearing again :(
How should I do?
I updated my Sound/Audio driver, set the frame at 120FPS, restarted OSU, delete and reinstall OSU
all of what i tried didn't work ;(

I'm waiting for hearing you, peppy
Bara-
Please don't bump old marked threads (this thread is 4 years old, so the chance of it being outdated is 99.99%)
Make a new thread explaining the issue