forum

[duplicate] Phone Application To Check Stats And Forums

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
yourshiro
We need a decent phone app that lets us check on our osu stats, post things on the forum, and look at ranks and beatmaps. There's already an osu client app for android but its crappy, and i was hoping there could be an official Osu! app that you can use on Apple or Android phones to let you look at stats and other stuff. It would be really convenient instead of getting on my computer every time i want to look something up or check a beatmap that i played, or just want to read forum posts. :>
Nathanael
You can use your usual browsers to check out the forum and your profile (better use the new forum design for mobile support) and users should be making these apps.
Pawsu
I've been using the google chrome or safari (if you're on iOS) and just been using the osu! website for like...2 years, and never had a problem. I honestly do not think it is necessary to make an entire app for the osu! website. Instead, support this.

Basically: Use a browser app and use the site from there.
Luqanted

Pawsu wrote:

Basically: Use a browser app and use the site from there.
also use the search function before making a request. there has been a lot of request like these (i have also made one back then lol)
Stefan
Uh.. I don't know if we need an exclusive app for the osu! forum. I agree that the forum isn't the friendliest designed website for phones but there is already a request for that (see Pawsu's post).

Marking as duplicate.