forum

Apply to all?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +24
show more
Topic Starter
rust45
Bumped for great justice, now let's hope someone else notices this.
0_o
This should also apply to Artist, Title, etc.

support++
Wizard Of Orz
i port my sup to you

+1
Lizbeth
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Detective Tuesday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
K2J
Wojjan
I'm supporting, but I don't want this as default. I should be able to give my Hard different colours than Easy, and that goes for pretty much everything but Timing

+.5
Topic Starter
rust45

Wojjan wrote:

I'm supporting, but I don't want this as default. I should be able to give my Hard different colours than Easy, and that goes for pretty much everything but Timing

+.5
Well I was thinking that it would be a button anyway. But timing makes sense to change on all as a default.
0_o

rust45 wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

+.5
Well I was thinking that it would be a button anyway. But timing makes sense to change on all as a default.
Some maps use different mp3s for different difficulties though (my clock town map and His World for instance)
Wojjan
Oh, I forgot about that kind of maps. I should make one :3
CheeseWarlock
I support this as an option. Maybe a button in each of song setup's tabs for "apply this to all difficulties", one in the timing setup panel, and a global one. And none of it should be default; let's let maps keep their creativity and uniqueness. Add functionality, don't remove it.
mm201
Hitsounds are already shared by all difficulties. :(
anonymous_old

MetalMario201 wrote:

Hitsounds are already shared by all difficulties. :(
I think hitsounds on hit circles, sliders, and spinners was meant to be common, not the sounds themselves.
mm201
CheeseWarlock
Topic Starter
rust45

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Well, depending on how you map, the hitsounds might still make sense in the same places on different difficulties. But I'd call that a lower priority than other "apply to all" options, like timing sections (loud/soft hitsounds, which might be what rust45 was talking about anyway).
Yeah, I meant the hitsound setting in timing sections.
Lesjuh
Lizbeth
DeathxShinigami
cyanberryio
Oh neat, er... Useful :P

+SUPPORT
Matma Rex

CheeseWarlock wrote:

I support this as an option. Maybe a button in each of song setup's tabs for "apply this to all difficulties", one in the timing setup panel, and a global one. And none of it should be default; let's let maps keep their creativity and uniqueness. Add functionality, don't remove it.
K2J
Bump.
Lissette

Matma Rex wrote:

CheeseWarlock wrote:

I agreed with this too
Sir Minelli

Alex0686 wrote:

Oh neat, er... Useful :P

+SUPPORT
Is it me or your signature looks like an strawberry p-

Anyways, yeah this could be interesting.
Despite the fact that you could click that without wanting to and destroy your other difficulties... might save some time.
anonymous_old
i want this to happen for colors.
eee
I was thinking about this...

I want this for all types of timing sections, thank you

+1
SecksyJennie
+support
Beuchi
Fully support this! It's so annoying when I want to change the colors of the circles and I have to do it on each diff...

+1! :)
jmaeshawn
Wojjan
Bumping this for sure.
NoHitter
Support
Fuuko
deadbeat

CheeseWarlock wrote:

nice idea. Would be a good way to make this work since we'd have control over what we apply :)

Support
YGOkid8
An64fan
Okay, if people have been wanting this for over six months, why hasn't peppy done anything about it? I know it's not completely necessary, but it would be horribly convenient to a lot of mappers.

I support of course, especially under CW's wording.
Nakata Yuji
I do agree with this....
But isn't putting the link to this thread in your signature going overboard?
awp
I would like to see this on the timing end, but would like separate buttons for "apply all (red) timing points" and "apply all inherited timing points".
Detective Tuesday

Nakata Yuji wrote:

I do agree with this....
But isn't putting the link to this thread in your signature going overboard?
Not really. As with any good beatmap, feature requests need attention too.
Jeffro
+support

^^
peppy
I don't plan on adding this until osz2 is finalised and public (due to shared/relocated metadata), but it will definitely be added. You can stop bumping the thread if you want.
mm201
FYI, I am currently working on an app which will allow for the timing to be copied between two beatmaps whilst preserving and optimizing the sampleset and volume settings of the hit objects.
Topic Starter
rust45

peppy wrote:

I don't plan on adding this until osz2 is finalised and public (due to shared/relocated metadata), but it will definitely be added. You can stop bumping the thread if you want.
You should probably add this to the Completed Forum to prevent noobs from necroposting then.
Derekku

rust45 wrote:

You should probably add this to the Completed Forum to prevent noobs from necroposting then.
It'd probably make more sense to just lock it. Here I'll lo-wait. Dammit. :(
Bara-
Bump
I need this
I have 17 diff map, changing stuff in all diffs is awful
Bara-
And another bump
Would still like to see this
Stefan
I see this for timing fixes quite useful.
-Atri-
Bump

I was gonna request this one now (changing metadata on all diffs at once) , but it always link to here, I wonder why

A map like this really need this feature
Bara-
YES PLEASE
When I buy supporter, I'll definitely shoot (all) stars into this
Arzenvald
b u m p
please
NeXt4r_
cool
Axon
How has this not been implemented yet?