forum

UnderMafia(Game over )

posted
Total Posts
show more
MBomb
By the way, you don't want to lynch me.
Sakura
Your point is weak unless you can tie it to why would scum do what he did.
Until then you saying "there's scum motivation" without saying what the scum motivation is it's an empty vote and case.
MBomb
Well as I said, scum motivation seems to be trying to get someone else to flavour claim that character, because that character is commonly renowned as being a bad guy, so to that logic, people could try and use that flavour to get a mislynch on someone, as they know none of the actual mafia team are that character.
Sakura

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Well as I said, scum motivation seems to be trying to get someone else to flavour claim that character, because that character is commonly renowned as being a bad guy, so to that logic, people could try and use that flavour to get a mislynch on someone, as they know none of the actual mafia team are that character.
So lemme get this straight.
You say that beeboy fake claimed a character to get the real person with that character to claim and frame them to get them mislynched.
Instead of the real player with that character staying quiet and letting beeboy eat a lynch since it's a commonly renowned as a bad guy.
Doesn't make sense to me.
Sakura
Basically your logic makes sense if beeboy had done it with the intent of getting the player to claim.

But beeboy cant predict whether they'll counter claim the character or not, and if their intent was to use the "bad guy" appearance of the claim to earn a mislynch they risk getting lynched themselves if the real player stays quiet.

No gain for scum.
Sakura
What DOES however make more sense is for beeboy to be doing as he stated... reaction testing by claiming a character that has a "bad guy" apperance.

(And sure scum can fake reaction testing, but what i mean is that it's a null tell not a scum tell).
metal sonic1
But mbomb is always scum
metal sonic1
I have a hunch
Sakura
What sort of hunch?
MBomb

Sakura wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

So lemme get this straight.
You say that beeboy fake claimed a character to get the real person with that character to claim and frame them to get them mislynched.
Instead of the real player with that character staying quiet and letting beeboy eat a lynch since it's a commonly renowned as a bad guy.
Doesn't make sense to me.
As you said yourself, it was very likely someone had this character, and surely the person with this character would counterclaim because of someone fakeclaiming flavour.
MBomb
That was in response to the whole thing btw, I was just too lazy to quote every message.
Sakura
So basically you're saying that scum was enabled to mislynch you because you counter claimed.

Enphasis on you counterclaimed.

This is something YOU did, no one forced you to do it, did beeboy point a gun at your head to counter claim?

If you saw it as "scum wanting to use the flavor to mislynch you"
Then why the heck didnt you let them get lynched on the very same flavor?

Your action progress doesnt make any sense.
beeboy123
I mean... I thought it was scum flavour so I expected no one to cc me.
MBomb

Sakura wrote:

So basically you're saying that scum was enabled to mislynch you because you counter claimed.

Enphasis on you counterclaimed.

This is something YOU did, no one forced you to do it, did beeboy point a gun at your head to counter claim?

If you saw it as "scum wanting to use the flavor to mislynch you"
Then why the heck didnt you let them get lynched on the very same flavor?

Your action progress doesnt make any sense.
Because I have a tendancy of not hiding the truth? I see that as a scum thing to do regardless.
MBomb
As in, I see hiding the truth as a scum thing to do.
Frostings
this conversation is going over my head
Did beeboy ever claim his real flavor
Frostings
Papyrus, got it
Frostings
Vote: ms1
Frostings
:)
metal sonic1
food^
metal sonic1
I can't make sense of this game

But that's OK
NoHitter
Actually now that I think about it, scum wouldn't have a motive to push a mislynch via claiming flavor since the moment the flip occurs, it'll be a 1 for 1 since we'll probably lynch back when we see its wrong.

@Zexion
Think what you may ;)

Who should I vote guys?
Ace Timing
{beeboy, ms1, MB}

take your pick
NoHitter

Ace Timing wrote:

{beeboy, ms1, MB}

take your pick
Why pick a range instead of a single person?
metal sonic1
pick me, pick me!1
Ace Timing

NoHitter wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

{beeboy, ms1, MB}

take your pick
Why pick a range instead of a single person?
I interpreted your post as you trying to get a scum read or a wagon to get on to get invested in the game, so I gave you options.

and because I don't know which one has the largest wagon atm.
metal sonic1
raffle!1 baffle!1

snaffle~
Tsukasa
MS are you gonna be like this all game?
metal sonic1
scum^
metal sonic1
Vote: Tsukass
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*seaboy321 has been prodded
----
*you are very hungry after you ran away form the snowman
*Are you hungry?
*Don't worry,snowin town has the bast food i eat so far
*we just need to pass this puzzle
Vote count 1.4
  • [3] beeboy123 - Ace Timing , - Magic Bomb - ,fartownik
    [2]- Magic Bomb - - beeboy123,Sakura
    [2] Ace Timing- Zexion, NoHitter
    [1] Tsukasa - metal sonic1
    [1]metal sonic1 - Frostings
    [1] Frostings - Aomi
    [1] Sakura - Tsukasa
    [1] Aomi - seaboy321
    ------------
  1. Not Voting - None
With 12 alive,7 to lynch
Deadline in 10:02 AM, 9 August 2016 (GMT+8)
*Note me if any mistake.
seaboy321
I should've told mod that I won't be here Sundays.
fartownik
Unvote
Vote: Aomi

My lynch for today!
Sakura
@people not voting magic bomb
Do you have a townread there? if so why?
Do you have a scumread somewhere else? who and why?

If you answer no to these questions, then vote magic bomb.
beeboy123
Seaboy I will unfriend you irl if you don't vote Mbomb.
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

Unvote

My lynch for today!
After checking through your ISO i find that you believe MBomb and Aomi are buddies, did your read on MBomb change at some point? Otherwise why vote the wagon with less votes?
Sakura
Also i find it funny that while you guys were arguing flavor is irrelevant Mr Magic Bomb here is pushing for a lynch based entirely on misconceptions of "beeboy wanted to mislynch someone with the flavor flowey by... claiming flowey".
fartownik

Sakura wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Unvote

My lynch for today!
After checking through your ISO i find that you believe MBomb and Aomi are buddies, did your read on MBomb change at some point? Otherwise why vote the wagon with less votes?
It went to null. He clearly didn't understand my reaction test so I had to nullify everything about it.

I still think what Aomi did could've been a really poor attempt of defending a scumfriend in that one post where she said that Jess would probably make Flowey a Town character. She's also active in random Offtopic discussions but she's not here. She's clearly afraid of posting here, and if she was Town it would be less of a burden for someone who is actually busy to post something because you don't feel like you're risking as much when you're Town.

That's why I think an Aomi lynch would be optimal. If she turned Town, we wouldn't lose as much as we would if we lynched anyone else. If she turned out to be a scum-flavored character (and scum as well of course) we could even flavorclaim tomorrow or go for MB the other day.
Sakura
That's fair.
Outside of your reaction test, what do you think of my posts about mbomb?
fartownik
They pretty much convinced me you're Town. MBomb's half-aggressive responses don't speak to me very well, though.
show more