more tourney h y p e :^)

Backfire wrote:

Banner Designed by S a n d
nice banner tho S a n d :3
practice before the dream team hype
Ayyri
n i c e
Dargin
"Convert Pool"? *sniff* *sniff* you there n1do?
Topic Starter
Backfire
Please check the rewards section! The tournament staff has told us what we are eligible for as far as prizes, and I am very pleased about it as well!
Alepat
I tried out the Wheel of Fortune, and the 1st Spin are Convert Pool. Oh. OH. OH GOD (?)

Hype~~
Topic Starter
Backfire

Me and decon did a video explaining the rules, and showing the format off a little bit. Hope you guys enjoy.
Niko-nyan

Backfire wrote:

Me and decon did a video explaining the rules, and showing the format off a little bit. Hope you guys enjoy.
and introducing a mystery map too for the example
Shinsekai-
oh god... FORTUNE ROULETE
Ney

Dargin wrote:

"Convert Pool"? *sniff* *sniff* you there n1do?

nah
Catgirl

Backfire wrote:

Mappool Selection:
Tamaki, n1doking and Lost The Lights

surely n1do is in there to pick the converts am i right? :^)
Shinsekai-

Catgirl wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Mappool Selection:
Tamaki, n1doking and Lost The Lights
surely n1do is in there to pick the converts am i right? :^)

XDDDDDD nice one!
Topic Starter
Backfire
We finally got our first team :D ! Please make sure to sign up soon, instead of waiting!
Chromoxx
Hype
Shinsekai-
searching for a team ;_;
Niko-nyan

Chromoxx wrote:

Hype
hype for stealing my member :( while we haven't decide to use him. ok im out
DarkStoorM
Damn, was hoping for not-a-3v3 tournament. :(
No solo then 8-) gl
Topic Starter
Backfire

DarkStoorM wrote:

No solo then 8-) gl
I'm sorry, our next tournament will probably be a solo-type tournament! I hope you can still participate in this one...
DarkStoorM

Backfire wrote:

DarkStoorM wrote:

No solo then 8-) gl
I'm sorry, our next tournament will probably be a solo-type tournament! I hope you can still participate in this one...
I think I will be able to participate, I will try to find someone to play with :D
Topic Starter
Backfire
I'd like to alert everyone to a rule change at 4.3.1

4.3.1: Each team is allowed 1 mulligan in GS and RO16, 2 mulligans in QF and SF, and 3 mulligans in Finals and Grand Finals. Mulligans will allow you to spin the wheel again if you are displeased with the result.

Originally, given 2 mulligans at all stages of the tournament, but this scaling method will allow less rolls in the beginning and more at the end, so that there is less tampering in the beginning but also more room in the later stages with more rounds.
Catgirl
still looking for another streamer preferably not in USA timezones

i don't want to have to kill my sleeping patterns every weekend just to be able to stream all the matches

(also i'm trying to put together a team so i'd need someone else available to stream so that i could still play)
Jaye

Niko-nyan wrote:

Chromoxx wrote:

Hype
hype for stealing my member :( while we haven't decide to use him. ok im out
Dw, my kidnappers aren't that bad; they give me food :D
Niko-nyan
don't worry i already hiatus rn. btw check your forum pm later :3
Ikkun
I would love to join, unfortunately I don't have a team to join with :(
Shinsekai-
iKKUN DO YOU WANT MAKE A TEAM WITH ME? D:!!
Chromoxx
also, if anyone needs help making a team please ask me.
I will try to find other players in your region for you who would also want to play and try to help you make a team with them!
Shinsekai-
Chromoxx HELP!!! <3 ;_;
ndrrr
iKKUN DO YOU WANT MAKE A TEAM WITH ME? D:!!

oh wait of course you want
Topic Starter
Backfire
Just wanna make an announcement, certain pools like Convert and stuff like that, it won't be used in EVERY wheel. So don't worry if you're scared about having to perform on something like convert maps in every round, you wont! We are also going to try to keep the cheesey things for the EARLY rounds, so that it is more fair but also varied in the later stages. Please sign up, don't be scared :(
Topic Starter
Backfire
Actually I wanna make another post, I will accept individual registrations and post them to the registered teams group so that people know who want to sign up. Please pm me if you have not found a team yet, so that we can find you one.
ptar124
North Korean Teams... sounds legit :)
pmriva
looking for a team :D
Shinsekai-
Yay i have a team \o\
Topic Starter
Backfire
If we can't get 20 teams I will probably cancel the tournament. Sorry.
Chromoxx

Backfire wrote:

If we can't get 20 teams I will probably cancel the tournament. Sorry.
well, if we had 16 teams we could start off from the bracket stage
DarkStoorM
Well, in the worst case you can limit the team size to 4 and form new teams from all the remaining players.
You can get additional 5 teams by that.
Chromoxx

DarkStoorM wrote:

Well, in the worst case you can limit the team size to 4 and form new teams from all the remaining players.
It's a pretty bad idea forcing already existing teams to break up, since it will force the decision of which 4 players to keep and will end up hurting people in the end. Also many people will not want to play if this were to be enforced, making the situation even worse than it is already.
DarkStoorM

Chromoxx wrote:

DarkStoorM wrote:

It's a pretty bad idea forcing already existing teams to break up, since it will force the decision of which 4 players to keep and will end up hurting people in the end. Also many people will not want to play if this were to be enforced, making the situation even worse than it is already.
Oooh, I forgot there is a purpose of a bigger team, like not everyone can play all the mods. And yeah, now I see why it's bad.
No idea why people are not registering. I was hoping for a bigger hype.
Chromoxx
Just tell your friends and try to spread the hype i guess.
I'm sure we can still get to 20 teams, if there are 1-3 teams missing the tournament could be postponed by 1 week or so like they did with LMS3.
Let's hype it up guys and try to get some more teams.
If you want to make a team but don't know who to invite feel free to shoot me a pm and i might be able to suggest some people :D
show more