forum

osu! Public Release b1650

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
peppy
SB Load is only a guide. You can take it as you will. Personally I would include them but it shouldn't change the number by enough to matter.
Bass

peppy wrote:

osu! does not support proxies, no.

Lie.

I managed somehow to connect to osu! via proxy.(CyberGhost VPN program)
Topic Starter
peppy

Bass-chan wrote:

Lie.
I managed somehow to connect to osu! via proxy.(CyberGhost VPN program)
Maybe you should look up the definition of VPN, or maybe the differences between a VPN and a proxy.

I don't really appreciate being called a liar, but since it came from you I will take it with a grain of salt.
Pokerkid
Nice...i love updates to fix the buggs.
Zeugziumy
Peppy... You didn't fixed the Normal and Soft sound glitch...
Affecting this glitch my maps have a change to not be ranked .-.
Topic Starter
peppy

gabrielwoj wrote:

No context?
K2J
Just a note to whoever's using the SB Load, it counts all the layers currently active in the SBE. Thus, if you have both Pass and Fail on, you'll see inaccurate numbers (as both layers won't appear at the same time during gameplay). Try it with one or the other to get a better reading.
Topic Starter
peppy

K2J wrote:

Just a note to whoever's using the SB Load, it counts all the layers currently active in the SBE. Thus, if you have both Pass and Fail on, you'll see inaccurate numbers (as both layers won't appear at the same time during gameplay). Try it with one or the other to get a better reading.
It displays in test mode, which is more accurate for getting actual during-gameplay numbers.
mm201

gabrielwoj wrote:

I can think of at least 3 bugs matching this totally awesome description which have been fixed, and none that haven't.
Galkan

gabrielwoj wrote:

What?
K2J

peppy wrote:

(+) Break transitions can now be moved around in the timeline.
OK, I waited a few days just to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious, but what is this and how can I change this? Does it control when Pass/Fail layers switch from

(Had all 300 last combo)/(Did not have all 300 last combo)

to

(Have health bar above half)/(Have health bar below half),

or is it something different?

I've tried "moving" the break by clicking and dragging in both the top timeline and the bottom timeline, and nothing happens. There doesn't appear to be a drop-down option or a button in the SBE, either...
Zeugziumy

Galkan92 wrote:

gabrielwoj wrote:

What?
It's an glitch what happened to me...
The whistle sound of Normal is the same of soft... and all other sounds too...
Much beatmaps have variations of their sounds...
Derekku

K2J wrote:

peppy wrote:

(+) Break transitions can now be moved around in the timeline.
OK, I waited a few days just to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious, but what is this and how can I change this? Does it control when Pass/Fail layers switch from

(Had all 300 last combo)/(Did not have all 300 last combo)

to

(Have health bar above half)/(Have health bar below half),

or is it something different?

I've tried "moving" the break by clicking and dragging in both the top timeline and the bottom timeline, and nothing happens. There doesn't appear to be a drop-down option or a button in the SBE, either...
It's for authenticity reasons. In the original Ouendan games, the HP/score bars would sometimes stay on the screen for a second even after the beats had stopped appearing. Same thing for the end; the bars would come back a bit before it was time to play again.

You drag either the beginning of the break (a small <-> arrow will appear) or the dark section of the end of the break to move it.
K2J
All right, cool. I assume, then, the break sections in the .osu refer to the time the HP bar is offscreen, and the game automatically determines where the actual break (e.g., not losing HP) is from that?
Topic Starter
peppy
This is correct.
arien666

peppy wrote:

(+) Custom slider speeds between 2x and 1/2x may be used. Slider tick rate behaviour has been made more intuitive to accommodate this. (A maximum of three slider speeds for ranked maps still applies)
Some questions about this HS(HighSpeed) thing.

1. Does '3 changes limit' also affect Taiko-only or CtB-only ;_;?
[Since some maps have various speed changes with inherited timing]

2. If someone made the map(not Taiko-only or CtB-only) which has more than 3 changes but on that part only circles exist(without any sliders), does that matter about ranking-critia ;_;?
[Since some TaikOsu maps orz(Kita,Hataraku,etc songs that has HS changes)]

:3
If that is not accepted, I should get another way to solve this problem ;_;
or I should give up speed changes orz
mm201
The 3-speed rule is a ranking guideline. There is nothing inside the program to prevent more (besides AiMod bitching at you :P).

Taiko-exclusive maps seems like a fair exemption.
Schizo_old
Your display's native resolution is now offered in Options. Invalid resolutions will now be hidden.
After osu! was updated, I can't select resolution 1920*1200 of windows mode
I'm used to play osu! in 1920*1200, and I used to play osu! in windows mode because of lag
please fix it.
Topic Starter
peppy

Schizo wrote:

After osu! was updated, I can't select resolution 1920*1200 of windows mode
I'm used to play osu! in 1920*1200, and I used to play osu! in windows mode because of lag
please fix it.
Does this resolution display in your windows display setup?
For the time being, please edit your config manually
Schizo_old
Does this resolution display in your windows display setup?
yes. my monitor is 24 inch(1920x1200 fullscreen)
anyway, I've solved this problem by modifying .cfg file. thank you for your help peppy :)
mm201
Are you using a multiple monitor setup? This is the only cause I could think of, if your primary monitor is smaller than the one you're using for osu!