forum

Super Late Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cheese salad
Hello everyone, my name is cheese salad and I am (trying to be) an all-modes osu! player.

So a little about me. I first found this game trying to do a YouTube search for a Geometry Dash level set to the song Eighto. Sounds familiar? I stumbled across two replays of the osu! map Eighto (by Happystick and Cookiezi) and from there, I found a whole bunch of other Cookiezi replays, which really got me interested. I registered on 4/20 (lol) and discovered taiko, which I had played when i was little, and few days later. The other modes came later and it was until about 5 or so months in until I got serious about playing all game modes. I recently started mapping, so expect some shitty maps, but I'll get better. I promise.

I'm kinda new to Internet forums and that whole deal, so I'm probably gonna lurk a whole lot. I'm also awkward a lot of the time, so I might talk the the game chat a few times, but I'll mostly stick to myself.

Anyway, if you want to find me elsewhere, my steam is that one guy you saw at walmart.

So there it is, my super late and long and boring intro.
Bara-
Nice steam name xD
Welcome to the forums cheese sala (which also an awesome name)
Jellyblob
x
Topic Starter
cheese salad
yeah... I had dreams of being a pro TF2 player, which kinda got interrupted by my dreams of being a pro osu! player
Quinten
Wow, that's actually pretty cool that you play all gamemodes.
I only play standard and mania with my friends.
Catch the beat when I'm bored and well.. fuck Taiko. I can't read that rip
Topic Starter
cheese salad
For me, I couldn't read 7k mania at all for a long time and I used to be terrible at ctb before I got a mechanical keyboard.
Tae

Wow, all modes is difficult ^^