forum

Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Underforest
@Yuii-: Yes, you're right, this also can affect a lot for low-end PC players. We need to find a solution for this.
Maybe you can put the thunder thing every 16 or 32 bits, so there's no slowless in all the kiai.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

wajinshu wrote:

Thats why this Insane can be played by the most average players and there is no need for another one (if only Shmiklak doesnt want one).

I hope ull understand my points. Anyway, thanks for the check!
No, I don't want. The spread looks fine for me and btw for most peopless, so we doesn't need another diff.

Waji's and Bakari's updates will be submited so soon as jt possible.

And about SB. Waiting for Bakari.
riffy
The only solution I can offer is disabling the SB. I've done everything I could and I don't want to give up any of the effects.

Thank you for your concerns, but I think we'll leave it this way. The only thing I can advice is adding a warning about SB load.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you Bakari for your reply. Warning about SB load was added long time ago. I guess this discus is closed too.
Nyukai
Please wait until I can answer to the mapper about Insane stuff.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
:v
Yoshikawa Hoshi
zz
Nyukai
My english is veeery bad especially when I have to explain some reasons in mods, but I'll try.

1. 01:11:546 (5,1,2,3) - It's not bad using unstacked notes in a diff, but I think you are abusing of them sometimes. This jump can be a bit hard to read well. Using jumps like this makes patterns similar to Extra as I've said, we just have the difference that Extra doesn't use 1/3 repeat sliders as much as Insane, so obviously the spread is not the same. I'd personally use something different as you have this in Extra 01:11:233 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - why you could do something like this on Insane.
  2. 01:17:796 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - This part is pretty annoying on Insane, you didn't start kiai with such spacing and jumps since you changed it suddenly. Stuff like this makes me think I'm playing a harder Insane or another Extra; just check this kiai on Extra. Moreover I feel like 01:18:733 (1) - is breaking the current flow and makes the diff even harder to play.
  3. 02:06:389 (7) - Again, it feels a bit broken again on Insane. You do the same many times and I can't get what are you trying, jumpy patterns maybe? As I've said, is fine using it, but don't abuse. Just because it makes a triangle pattern - which I kinda like - doesn't mean we need to go to the same direction once again and again. I personally think you can improve stuff like this, if you do something like the pic you still keep a good formation in pattern and there's still a fitting jump.
  4. 02:08:421 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - Anyways, most of this part seems to be those rhythms more or less repeated, but they're pretty much the same as Extra, just with less spacing according to the last diff. However, they might not be a big problem because these ones are not difficult to read, but the problem again is kiai. 02:14:983 (3,4,5,1,2,3,1) - the spacing is pretty high before starting kiai and if you're using and abusing jumps in the diff it can be annoying and tiring even if it has slow BPM and 1/3 rhythm. 02:23:264 (6) - you don't need to move this note further, you can make this pattern just a bit easier like the pic I show you down. It might cannot have any sense to you or it is a nazi thingy, but I'm sure if you modify little things you can make more balanced and enjoyable mapset.
  5. 02:43:421 (1,2,3,4) - Starting this part is where more abusing of jumps I can see here. And you are breaking the flow again 02:47:327 (6,7) - could you move it somewhere to the left? I'm sure it would look better. 02:48:421 (3,4,5) - aaand I'm not sure if the distance between them is the same, more like 02:48:733 (4,5,6) - making jumps without any sense of spacing makes me feel like it's not an Insane that can play most players. That's what I meant with star rating - I know it's irrelevant sometimes but I'm sure this mapset is not balanced at all. 02:53:421 (1) - why unstacking again? No need to make spacing bigger - using stacks sometimes is also fine. No need to add jump here 02:55:139 (7) - neither, use this note to stack with 02:55:296 (1) - maybe. 02:58:421 (4,5,6,7) - again abusing of spacing... and being 02:58:889 (7) - so near from 02:58:577 (5) - makes it harder to read, consider rearranging this jump pattern somehow.
  6. 03:04:671 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - 1/3 rhythm doesn't make the map easier. Consider reducing spacing also there - I'm pretty sure it's almost the same playability as Extra.
Anyways, I just tried to explain why it wasn't ready yet, but it's still an opinion of mine, and I accept if you disagree or not, as I'm not BN anymore and I can't decide the future of this beatmap. However I just came with respect, hope you understand I'm not here to hurt anyone or disrespect your map. I've been many months without modding or even being a BN - I may lost some experience during this time...

In other words, if you want a complete and detailed mod from the whole mapset before requalifying, you can ask me too, but I'm sure you don't need me anymore, because the rest of the map is fine at least for me. Good luck ~
Zerss
200th
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Waji's and Bakari's updates were submited. Waiting Slayed for Insane's update
wajinshu
good
Marmowka
M N O G O H O D O V O C H K A
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Hi marmo
wajinshu
To @Nyu-chan from Slayed

Nyu-chan wrote:

My english is veeery bad especially when I have to explain some reasons in mods, but I'll try.

1. 01:11:546 (5,1,2,3) - It's not bad using unstacked notes in a diff, but I think you are abusing of them sometimes. This jump can be a bit hard to read well. Using jumps like this makes patterns similar to Extra as I've said, we just have the difference that Extra doesn't use 1/3 repeat sliders as much as Insane, so obviously the spread is not the same. I'd personally use something different as you have this in Extra 01:11:233 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - why you could do something like this on Insane. You were telling me that Insane looks pretty similar to the Extra diff and now you recommend me to use patterns from extra in the insane diff? 😨 This diff was testplayed by many players, and nobody was complaining about this jump. If you think that overlap makes the pattern less readable, you are wrong. Some people may misread 01:11:702 (1) - this note and just think that this is 01:11:546 (5,2) - a 1/2 stack. Same goes to 01:11:702 (1,3) -
  2. 01:17:796 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - This part is pretty annoying on Insane, you didn't start kiai with such spacing and jumps since you changed it suddenly. Stuff like this makes me think I'm playing a harder Insane or another Extra; just check this kiai on Extra. Moreover I feel like 01:18:733 (1) - is breaking the current flow and makes the diff even harder to play. If it was animu ultimate song, Id say its the climax part of the song, thats why the spacing here should be a bit bigger than always. Also dont really understand ur point about the flow, because this slider 01:18:264 (2) - plays like a normal 1/1 straight slider and doesnt cause problems with the flow after it.
  3. 02:06:389 (7) - Again, it feels a bit broken again on Insane. You do the same many times and I can't get what are you trying, jumpy patterns maybe? As I've said, is fine using it, but don't abuse. Just because it makes a triangle pattern - which I kinda like - doesn't mean we need to go to the same direction once again and again. I personally think you can improve stuff like this, if you do something like the pic you still keep a good formation in pattern and there's still a fitting jump. Dont agree with you, but whateva. Changed.
  4. 02:08:421 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - Anyways, most of this part seems to be those rhythms more or less repeated, but they're pretty much the same as Extra, just with less spacing according to the last diff. However, they might not be a big problem because these ones are not difficult to read, but the problem again is kiai. Probably thats my fault because its really hard to map 2 insane diff with different rhytms.02:14:983 (3,4,5,1,2,3,1) - the spacing is pretty high before starting kiai and if you're using and abusing jumps in the diff it can be annoying and tiring even if it has slow BPM and 1/3 rhythm. 02:23:264 (6) - you don't need to move this note further, you can make this pattern just a bit easier like the pic I show you down. It might cannot have any sense to you or it is a nazi thingy, but I'm sure if you modify little things you can make more balanced and enjoyable mapset. Okay, changed.
  5. 02:43:421 (1,2,3,4) - Starting this part is where more abusing of jumps I can see here. What is "abusing"? Im sure this jump doesnt gives a lot to the star rating and also it plays easily because it starts just from the end of the break. And you are breaking the flow again 02:47:327 (6,7) - could you move it somewhere to the left? I'm sure it would look better. Again cant agree with you, but okay. 02:48:421 (3,4,5) - aaand I'm not sure if the distance between them is 19:35:43
    the same, more like 02:48:733 (4,5,6) - making jumps without any sense of spacing makes me feel like it's not an Insane that can play most players. Its not even a jump, huh. Its the strongest part of the song, thats why the spacing is that big.That's what I meant with star rating - I know it's irrelevant sometimes but I'm sure this mapset is not balanced at all. 02:53:421 (1) - why unstacking again? No need to make spacing bigger - using stacks sometimes is also fine. Explained this earlier. No need to add jump here 02:55:139 (7) - neither, use this note to stack with 02:55:296 (1) - maybe Didnt stack, but reduced the spacing.. 02:58:421 (4,5,6,7) - again abusing of spacing... and being 02:58:889 (7) - so near from 02:58:577 (5) - makes it harder to read, consider rearranging this jump pattern somehow. Tbh, thats pretty readable and the spacing isnt that large. But reduced it.
  6. 03:04:671 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - 1/3 rhythm doesn't make the map easier. Consider reducing spacing also there - I'm pretty sure it's almost the same playability as Extra. 128 with 1/3 is just ~190 bpm, but okay, lets reduce it.

Anyways, I just tried to explain why it wasn't ready yet, but it's still an opinion of mine, and I accept if you disagree or not, as I'm not BN anymore and I can't decide the future of this beatmap. However I just came with respect, hope you understand I'm not here to hurt anyone or disrespect your map. I've been many months without modding or even being a BN - I may lost some experience during this time...

In other words, if you want a complete and detailed mod from the whole mapset before requalifying, you can ask me too, but I'm sure you don't need me anymore, because the rest of the map is fine at least for me. Good luck ~

Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
We are ready to re-go
Bara-

Shmiklak wrote:

We are ready to re-go
Shouldn't it be re-re-go?

re-re-bubbled
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you again ♥
wajinshu
Goood bubble
newyams99
Ok, I looked through the stuff mentioned above and everything that could be fixed is reasonably solved to me.

Re-re-qualified!
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Ah thank you <3
Underforest
re-gratz
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Re-thanks o3o
Nyukai
Gratz again ♥
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

Nyu-chan wrote:

Gratz again ♥
Thanks again xD
wajinshu
yay
Kimitakari
Поздравляем! *хлопает аплодируя*
Zerss
reregratz~
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thanks everyone o3o
Gero
He's so hot.
Sieg

Nelly wrote:

Поздравляем! *хлопает аплодируя*
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thanks guys ♥♥♥
Nyukai

Gero wrote:

He's so hot.
Raiden
00:55:296 - 00:56:233 - why this huge gap? (Oni and Muzukashii) There are very clear hits and it sounds really weird to skip them specially considering you've mapped the rest xD (00:52:796 (39,40) - 00:53:889 (42,43) - 00:54:827 (45,46) - )

Nice map though <3
Nwolf
vocals.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Hehe
Zerss
ranked~ gratz!
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thx owo
wajinshu