forum

Yuuki Aira - LAMENT ~Yagate Yorokobi wo~ (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

lovhin456 wrote:

Hi ~ Requested mod and I'm here :3

General;
- The BG must be 1024x768 or 800x600 I think it's fine, TBH :S
- LOL, "The lengend of the legendary heroes" xD It's awesome! XD

Traveller;
- 00:39:333 >> end at 00:39:980 with a finish maybe ~ Well I start with finish next section so I think it's OK. I'm going to leave the short break as well

Hero;
- 00:21:419 >> don't use whistle on the body of the slider Okay, done

* Sorry I can't mod Hard or Insane ):
* Star ~ :3
Thanks! Sorry for the delay in your recheck, hopefully today or tomorrow D:

Armin wrote:

If you think quality isn't better enough, contact me via PM or IRC and I'll recompress it. Thank you for it, but could you maybe re - compress it using the video I've included already? It has the lyrics / subtitles and I'd like to inclue them
In this case you should give to me another source to recompress it. Without -that- silly letterbox <_< OK I'll try to find it, I'm sure I have it somewhere lol

00:38:687 (4,5) - In this combo you followed a 1/1 rythm. Why did you put a slider which ends on a red tick? I suggest you to delete (5), adding a circle here 00:39:550 (x) instead. Ermm all the sliders end on white ticks, maybe you are looking at the wrong part?
Ops, I wanted to write "which starts on red tick" but I got confused with another modding, sorry xD Oh I see. I think this is fine though, so I'm going to keep it

This is the code. Delete the old slider art and then add this line on your .osu file. Sorry um, I don't know what to do with this code >_< Where do I put it?
With "Delete the old slider art and then add this line on your .osu file" I wanted to say that this is the code for the slider art. If you want to add this one, just copy that code and paste it on your .osu file. Thanks for making me the slider code, but I think I'm going to keep the one I have because it's a more natural way of drawing a star. Sorry :(

01:04:802 (2) - Whistle at the start There already is whistle lol
I can't agree with you, because in [Legend] I still don't see it D: Try to look better. You're right, added. Maybe I was looking at the wrong part >_<

00:46:457 (4) - Bad position. Consider to stack this with the previous (3) I'm not stacking it, but am willing to re - consider its position. Where do you suggest I move it?
Due to spacing limitations, for me there isn't a good place to move it (considering the whole pattern), so I suggested a stack, which looked better in my opinion. Whatever~ Haha, okay then ^_^"

01:11:385 (6) - The repeat is snapped in 1/6. And it doesn't follow anything o_o. for the sake of the rythm remove the repeat and make the slider end on the next white tick, then add a hitcircle here 01:12:356 (x). Actually I used 1/8 spacing to snap it O_O I will consider this however ...
Yea you're right, it's snapped in 1/8. Anyway, it still doesn't follow anything. Well since it doesn't start on the tall white tick and it starts on the blue tick before, I had to extend the slider and extra 1/8 so it would end on the white tick :S

Okay, I hope I answered to you clearly. If you have the original source of your video, contact me.
Thank you! I will try to find that video for you! XD Oh and were you expecting Kudosu! for this post? I'm not quite sure ... sorry D:

Teras wrote:

Ok. Maybe I shall put a star limit. My mods won't help maps with this much star priority O.o
Oh ... sorry D: I appreciate the time you took coming here, though :)
mrtn
bubbled
TheVileOne
Congrats on the bubble. I'll try to map this song. The video is making it so laggy that I think it's unplayable for low end machines with video. If I were you I would put that in the map description. Just make a suggestion that those with low end machines should download without video. Sorry I couldn't give this an indepth mod.

Traveller

Fine

Hero

Fine

Legend

01:19:908 - Don't know why you skipped this vocal, but it's alright as it is.

Legendary Hero

Nothing worth mentioning to break your bubble.
James
20mb for a 1:30 song?

i think video is too much..

not popping~

i give you credit for your OP.. people rarely uses info like that.. im talking about the "additional info" part
James2250
I would really get this changed before this gets ranked

It's just such a big file size for a small song
James
or just remove it. video is not-really-special IMO, it even has all of those texts...
Alace
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22225
pick a better one or remove
i will try to find a better one for you
Yuuki Aira <3
James
small suggestion.. 0.5 tick for all diffs?
Topic Starter
EvianBubble
All right, re - submitted with new video, tried to fix the letterbox thing. It's smaller file size but lags more IMO >_<

James wrote:

small suggestion.. 0.5 tick for all diffs?
I don't think it fits as well as 1 :S
James
0.5tick completely removes all sliderticks that you have, and by completely removing them you wont hear any annoying random sliderticks popping up randomly
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

James wrote:

0.5tick completely removes all sliderticks that you have, and by completely removing them you wont hear any annoying random sliderticks popping up randomly
Thank you, and yea, that's why I don't like it - I think having sliderticks sound better :S
James
the problem is, people barely hear those ticks of yours...
Alace
I got a roken link from your Traveller diff viewtopic.php?t=0
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22422
can you use standard submit again to fix it
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Alace wrote:

I got a roken link from your Traveller diff viewtopic.php?t=0
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22422
can you use standard submit again to fix it
Okay, re - uploaded with standard submit ... I hope it works ... :S
Alace