forum

The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Colin Hou
Little Busters! EX, AVG by VisualArt's/Key.
adam2046
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
Man there's a lot of talking in these games...
Mogsy
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love.

Dating sim with turn-based mech strategy battles. Goofy concept, but I do like this game. First time a Sakura Wars game was released outside of Japan, and it took them five years to do so. This is also apparently the weakest game in the series, which makes me wonder just how good the others are.
Firo Prochainezo
Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream
Mara
Call of Duty : United Offensive
Faust
Been playing RE5, Clive Barker's Jericho and uh....Azazoth D, a Nitro+ Kart racing game.
awp

Faust wrote:

Been playing RE5
If it's on PS3 I need a companion for the Mansion DLC

Been playing Champions of Norrath. Oh, Nostalgia. Oh, Highschool.
DuoDynamo
WarCraft III
StarCraft
Ouendan 2
Heretic
Earthworm Jim 1 & 2
RuneScape
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Twilight Princess
And I'm trying to learn Dwarf Fortress.
Slain087
Ware wa MESSIA nari! Hahaha...! (aka Megaman Zero 3)
Picross 3D
Princess Waltz (Is it weird if I like the battle system more than the H-scenes?)
Touhou 12.8: Fairy Wars
(Evony clone) Caesary (sweet jesus youchrist, it's been insane these last couple of days)
K2J
I found F-Zero GX for $5. It's pretty cool. Especially the music. I'm currently relying on Novice GP and Practice modes to help me learn the tracks, but I've already unlocked everything via Action Replay because there is no way I'm going to find an AX machine or be able to beat Story mode chapters on Very Hard. If someday I can, I'll start a new file and unlock everything, but for now, I'm enjoying my shortcutting.

This series seems like the perfect fit for the 3DS, to be honest...

YOU GOT BOOST POWER!!
Zatoichi
Playin' dat Seiken Densetsu 3. Kevin is for chumps who don't want a challenge.
awp

K2J wrote:

I found F-Zero GX for $5.[/size]
lol yeah - found my copy for 3.50

I finally got my very own copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day, so now I'm playing that for the n+1'th time. Cleared start to finish well over 30 times. Greatest game for N64 and Rare's magnum opus, it is.
Mara
Call of Duty 2. Actually may starting to play CB in this. Maybe.
[deleted user]
Persona 3 Portable
Dragon Quest IX
goodguy211
Dante's Inferno, Divine Edition,
OSU!
Majora's Mask,
Earthbound.

All very, very good games.
Bianco
Starcraft II
adam2046
Bangai-O Spirits and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier arrived in the mail.
Man, DS games are getting ultra cheap these days...
Nachy
Mafia II

Shiro
osu!
Azure_Kite

adam2046 wrote:

Bangai-O Spirits
You should totally record some levels for me to play. I'll make some for you, too.
Ivalset
Valkyria Chronicles 2.
Azure_Kite
Umineko no Naku Koro ni EP 7.
DarkDreth
Starcraft 2
World of Warcraft
Tribal Wars
adam2046

Azure_Kyte wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Bangai-O Spirits
You should totally record some levels for me to play. I'll make some for you, too.
I was thinking of trying my hand at making some after I've finished the main game.
Sumea
Mass Effect 2
Shin Megami Tensei Series Generally on PS2,
After that moving to Kingdom hearts series.

Lunatic Rave 2, Beatmania 16 and 17 rips mainly, practicing at level 6-8 songs.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta

Nothing else much, occasionally TF2 and such.

Vergence
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!
I love this! :)
oddysea682
some old ps2 games like Sly cooper 1,2,& 3, Need for speed carbon, Tony Hawk's underground and the waiting game (for new computer)
Azure_Kite
Assassins Creed, FFXIII, Game Center CX - Arino no Chousenjou 2, Mario & Luigi - Partners in Time and Taiko no Tatsujin - Dororon! Youkai Daikessen!.

desu.
Takuma
Dungeon Fighter Online
awp
Birth By Sleep is out

:D
Nharox
Starcraft 2 & indie stuff. Still waiting for Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Castle Crashers.

awp wrote:

:D
Azure_Kite
Dementium : The Ward.

I quite like it.
Bestelle
Ys Seven, Hard Mode.
Finally reached the final stage last night. Now I'm too busy collecting soul stones to make everyone's uber weapon.
The Triumvirate
Metroid: Other M. Got it recently.

So far, it's not bad. But the presence of movie scenes, humans w/ faces, and drama? Takes some getting use to.

Also been going crazy on the Scott Pilgrim game with friends. The music is wonderful (and I don't even like chiptune) and the game itself is very well made . . . except for when it crashes.
leetmew
Currently playing:
Osu!
Jade Dynasty
Silkroad Online
Final Fantasy 13
Dynasty Warriors
adam2046
Slugging through Tales of Phantasia again since I got distracted about 30 hours in last time.
FabledArc
Zelda: Twilight Princess since there are large holes in my memory from it. And of course a little osu! :)
Babble
Waiting for FF14. Then I'll be playing something seriously. In the meantime, anime.
Mara
Stopped playing MW2, started playing CoD4. (ProMod or without)
Mogsy
When I am gaming, I'm only doing so to calm down/socialize with some members of the townhouse/on-campus buds.

1. Pokemon SoulSilver (there's an on-campus tournament circuit starting up, time to wreck the face of everyone who believes that A) Smogon is the best thing ever and B) the blitzkrieg is the best strategy ever)
  2. Soul Nomad and the World Eaters (The only PS2 NIS SRPG I did not play, so I unwind with that after a stressful day; I'm quite enjoying it so far, and Gig is fucking amazing)
  3. Bullet Witch (Our house is filled with gaming masochists, so we sometimes get bad games off GameFly for the hell of it; finishing this up on the final difficulty, shit's so easy and so stupid)
  4. Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis (We just got this one in, let's see how shit it is)
  5. Vindictus (FUCK YES)
  6. Dokapon Kingdom (RPG party game made by Sting? Sign me up)
show more