forum

hOI, I'm Te.... Mikey!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ XD ]
I recently started playing about a few months ago, and I gotta say osu is extremely addicting. :) I'm a little late but I found out about the forums haha after that time and I like the community from the osu chat thingy.

I'm 19, I like electronic music, some anime songs because of osu, I use to play RotMG if anyone knows what that is. :P (I do watch anime but not a super ton to know songs and all) I'm a One Piece fan though, love it to death. :)

I don't really know what else to say... I do like Undertale (I'll try not to be too crazy sounding about it even though I sound like I am from the title alone)

Not sure what else I'd post. I'm not a picture guy at all, I'm extremely self-conscious.

Anyways I'm happy to have found this game! And I hope to make some great friends. :D
LukaXGAMErs
Oh welcome to osu! Have fun and enjoy your stay here. ^^
Tae
Frolski
Hello.
Steii
wajinshu
Welcome~
Luqanted
Hi there. Enjoy your stay in osu! and have fun. (:
Hikona
Hey Welcome to the forums Mikey
Bara-
Welcome to the forums Mikey!
Topic Starter
[ XD ]

Topah wrote:

Hey XvMikey! Welcome to the forums!
I'm also pretty new here so I added you and maybe you can add me back and we can play sometime :3
How do I add people on here? Sorry xD
Annadine

XvMikey wrote:

Topah wrote:

Hey XvMikey! Welcome to the forums!
I'm also pretty new here so I added you and maybe you can add me back and we can play sometime :3
How do I add people on here? Sorry xD
Go to their profile (you can do this by clicking their avatar / username) and click the "add as friend" button! :D

And hi there, welcome welcome~
Yep, of course osu! is addicting c:
It might be tricky at first, but if you keep practising, you'll surely get better and surprise yourself!
Cheers, enjoy the game~ x3
NexonPlays
welcome to the forums
Willy
Welcome to osu!, and don't forget to have fun :D