forum

The Pinnacle of Counter-culture...mostly dank memes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnonymousDoge
Yo hows it goin guys! I've never really posted ever(as of now this makes 2 posts in a 2 year span soo...yeah Im correct), and I usually only play Osu!mania as my mouse inhibits me from getting a good combo going...its super sensitive to the point that I can't even do spinners because my mouse takes my spinning as random stuff on the screen ;((((( I was getting good at original osu! too #alreadydrankthebleachfam. I found this game by accident. My high-school friends started up the skype call and were talking about some odd game they found on the internet. I had just gotten home so I was already out of the loop, but tried to get in on the action. I was sent the osu! homepage link and downloaded the game, not knowing what exactly was about to unfold. I was placed in a game with a friend of mine, not knowing any controls...which was terrifying going into a 2-3 star normal osu level. I got destroyed, but my passion for music kept me going long after everyone else was thrown out by the high skill cap.
So now im 15k in osu!mania and wanted to say hello to new and old members of this community. If you want to get in touch send me a reply or a message! I usually answer whenever I see a notification~ :) :)
Tae
Bara-
Welcome to the forums!
Make sure to check out osu!taiko and osu!catch as well!!